Admins - is getting stats from the "player database" cheating or not? - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Admins - is getting stats from the "player database" cheating or not?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    So what's your big issue with Balt here?
    And I thought I remembered from the screen shots posted from chats about bad dads account in SAS when his money went and things were changed it was you and Ian the biggest culprits. Hence the name changes from you two and hiding out in lower syns..
    No. You missed about half the screenshots including those between me & Ian. I sent them all to Bad Dad before the story broken on the forum. The screenshots that were posted showed that in-game money was deposited into the syndicate bank, but long before I knew anything about it. You missed all the time that had lapsed between those and when I chimed in, speculating on what could be done. You also didn't see screenshots of messages where I told Ian to play along but not do anything else.

Bad Dad admitted that he doesn't know if anything was ever taken. I have screenshots of him saying so when we were in Infamous together (so much for "lower" syndicates, eh?). GREE would certainly know exactly what happened and would have known and refunded anything that was damaged. If nothing needed to be restored, it would suggest that nothing was done - not even exiting him from Fight Club just before war, which would have been the simplest thing to do if one had control of another's account.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Blather-zar, enjoy your time in the syndicate I created, living off my dregs. I won.
    All you created was drama and discord. You have the worst temper of anyone I've encountered in the game. And you didn't win anything. You tried to destroy SAS and you were an epic failure at it, although you sure made things interesting for a bit. One of my great pleasures in this game is seeing SAS back where it belongs, and seeing you where you belong.

That said, congrats on quitting or duking it out in the top 500 or wherever you are. I don't think the game was good for your blood pressure.

Banned
    Post Count
    My issue with Blatherzar is twofold but related. He edited the letter and screenshots to make things look worse, knowing that we wouldn't comment because of our pledge to SAS not to feed into the drama. Then today, he spouted off about me on Kakao, only after he knew that I had left the game and thinking I wouldn't see it. That's why he's the Crime City Gangsta.
    Considering you wrote that letter to make things look far worse than they were in reality, going so far as to fabricate things and present your biased opinions as facts, I'd say it serves you right. It's cute that you're keeping up the lies though. You broke every pledge you ever made to SAS. People were sharing your letter in game within a half hour of it being revealed.

And you have proven yourself to have less integrity than anyone who has ever been a part of SAS, now or in the past.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Nikita View Post
    You're Vlad? But, you're still in SAS. You only turned control over to a puppet.
    911 is our leader, and he's certainly not a puppet.

Post Count
    ...because of our pledge to SAS not to feed into the drama...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor Mistress Nikita's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dipstik, can I borrow some popcorn? I'm out. I'd run to the store, but I don't want to miss any of this in case it is deleted.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Wow! If people are claiming its a TOS violation to read this data in the privacy of your own home - where GREE sends it all - then what is THIS??

I thought you were a creator of SAS? Is Balthazar now the head of SAS?
    Don't worry about it. It is not being used anymore.

Post Count
    What about the one that FC and HTC uses?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What about the one that FC and HTC uses?
    duh. Nobody uses it. It doesn't serve any purpose. Haven't you been keeping up.

Post Count
    I'm sorry, I got distracted by the flame-out.

However, that profile of Balthazar doesn't tell me a lot more than I'd learn by looking at his profile page. I wish he'd put some of that money into my retirement fund, but besides that, I'm really haven't learned anything.
    Last edited by Mistress Nikita; 09-06-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Monte, your only problem is that you care too much. [Scarecrow,] I think I'm going to miss you most of all.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Drake View Post
    duh. Nobody uses it. It doesn't serve any purpose. Haven't you been keeping up.
    Oh ya, nobody uses it. it's old.

Check out the top left of balthazer's profile. It says updated Sept 6th, 2013 at 9:45 AM!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Ya right, not in use anymore. We don't know if it still exists, hahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Banned
    Post Count
    No, I quit because it was the only way to break my addiction. You're thinking about the time I hypothesized what could be done with an account if one had control, but ultimately voted to do nothing and told Ian to be conveniently unavailable if asked to do so. Had someone been foolish enough to give control over their account to other people in order to find ways to boost their IPH and stats or to be able to play even in the event of a device failure, they should probably consider themselves lucky that said players would rather disband the syndicate than do any of the things that would have been possible.
    Oh, so baddad is actually the lucky one here, because Ian didn't do any of the awful things he could have? Here is an idea, instead of being evil to a former player, and instead of attempting to destroy a syndicate, how about deleting his UDID when he leaves and wishing him good luck? I guess you don't like having more than two choices.

There are at least 30 people in SAS I would fully trust with my account. The one good thing that came with your failed attempt to destroy SAS is we now know who we can trust.

Banned
    Post Count
    Monte, your only problem is that you care too much. [Scarecrow,] I think I'm going to miss you most of all.
    I don't think anyone would accuse me of caring too little about SAS or the people in this game.

You should really ask permission before sharing PMs, especially before posting them publicly. But why would I expect polite behavior from you.
    Last edited by montecore; 09-06-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Oh ya, nobody uses it. it's old.

Check out the top left of balthazer's profile. It says updated Sept 6th, 2013 at 9:45 AM!!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

Ya right, not in use anymore. We don't know if it still exists, hahahaha
    That is a great catch, TMI. And it shows what I long suspected. The database was never shutdown, or no longer in use, or anything. They just moved it somewhere new and stopped updating the old one.

Hilarious.