Page 5 of 10 First ... 34567 ... Last
    I updated, which I had misgivings about, and it was a mistake. I lost all the items and associated stat advances from the Epic Boss event.

I do, however, show the progress with the boss in terms of level.

I have a great idea: No new features for the next 6 months. 100% of your coding efforts go to fixing bugs, making the game faster, and making it more stable.

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I have a great idea: No new features for the next 6 months. 100% of your coding efforts go to fixing bugs, making the game faster, and making it more stable.
    The game would need a rewrite at this point
    Hey look a banana.

Well damn they finnally had the kindle fires caught up with everyone else, wonder when that will be available

Quote Originally Posted by Jayo-XK1 View Post
    Well damn they finnally had the kindle fires caught up with everyone else, wonder when that will be available
    I feel your pain here! Someone did tell me though (not a Gree employee) that I should be doing something more productive with a kindle like reading a book. LOL It might be a while before we get new versions, we'll see!

Hawkeye
    904 687 923

Proud Member of GR2 - emerging syndicate!

Syndicate Leader of Hamburg Ahoi! - 375 418 821 A free-players' syndicate

Couldn't you just have a normal android user send you the newest apk and install that? The android app doesn't get updated all that often as most things are datasets.
    Hey look a banana.

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    the best thing I have ever read on this forum. Well said

Quote Originally Posted by Deuces914135880 View Post
    Gree why the hell are you releasing an event so close after a new update BEFORE even checking if the update works correctly?!
    ARE YOU SERIOUS?
    its like you dont even give a crap anymore!
    They are doing it because it is a holiday weekend here in the US and all Gree employees will be out of town. If you are going to mess things up, ya might as well do it royally!

Thumbs down Recruiting just got tougher

Since you lose them when you leave, these syndicate points are going to slow down all of the merging and syndicate hopping. Advanced notice would've been nice. We won't be sharing resources with sister syndicates anymore, either. 15k bricks in one syn and 70 in the other. That's just grand.

Pretty sure syndicate points are just there to show activity not much else?
    Hey look a banana.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    Wild guess, but i have a feeling the grand prize will have a modifier. I'm hoping for an energy modifier, for obvious reasons.
    I think gree is done giving energy modifiers outside of top 1-3 battle prizes. It would help too much in LTQ's and they would lose gold sales. Just a wild guess, hope I'm wrong as I did not get any of the prior weapons with this modifier. Some guys in my syndicate have 2 of these weapons and they kill it on the LTQs.

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hello all,

We have a Syndicate LTQ launching tomorrow at noon Pacific time, and we just wanted to remind everyone to make sure they are on the current version of the app (and the current dataset, at noon) to participate in the event. Good luck, everyone!
    ...I am so confident this event will start " at noon Pacific time ".......in 40 min.....

Did the IOS update, thinking the problems had been fixed by the release of this thread but no, now i've got two accounts that are unplayable because of the unbearable lag.

Sort it out Gree!!!
    CC History

Financial District Fallout >FC's unbeaten reign came to an end in a fair fight against SAS on 18/11/13.

We Be Clubbin' District >Fight Club won its 14th district in a row and retired as the greatest syndicate in CC.

Nightlife District Knockout >Lights Out took 1st place from SAS by a mere 47,644 points.

Bay Harbor Beach Brawl >1st. TAW - 128m, 2nd. SAS - 122m, 3rd. SC - 40m

Quote Originally Posted by Antheus View Post
    ...I am so confident this event will start " at noon Pacific time ".......in 40 min.....
    I'll take that bet!!

Quote Originally Posted by gunny22 View Post
    Sure, we'll update. But what is a syn LTQ?
    Almost **** my pants today. After installing the update a fresh game started on my droid! Fortunately my old game is back now...
    Gunny