The Vinegar Strokes – New Syndicate – Targeting Top 750 in 1st battle

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: The Vinegar Strokes – New Syndicate – Targeting Top 750 in 1st battle

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up The Vinegar Strokes – New Syndicate – Targeting Top 750 in 1st battle

The Vinegar Strokes is recruiting active players at all levels and stats!

If you’ve ever had the desire to build a syndicate from the ground up, here’s your opportunity! The Vinegar Strokes are in Day 1 of their existence and already have 33 bonuses, including the entire building income bonus of 25%.

SYNDICATE INFO

Syndicate Name: The Vinegar Strokes
    Syndicate ID: 611 735 727

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
    • Active player: Commit to 10K IP during battle or hit the walls

• Donations: 2 x IPH min daily (EX: $450,000 IPH x 2 = $900,000 daily donation)

• Social App: Download the app “LINE”. We use LINE to organize our battle efforts by posting recon, stats, etc. Plus to shoot the breeze during any down periods!

• Fun: Willing to have a good time, while playing the game we love!

ROLES AVAILABLE
    • International Leader: This individual will be an officer and lead, organize and start our battles during the evening hours in the US, such to better facilitate 24/7 coverage of battles.

• Officer: Looking for active players and leaders to help develop TVS and its members to their fullest potential.

• Member (10K): Active players willing to score 10K IP during battle. 1 wall hit at start of battle, if needed.

• Member (Walls): Active players whose initial stats better lend them sends to destroying the walls and hitting the command center. Our goal is to grow these individuals into powerful players who become Member 10-Ks and/or Officers.

MY BACKGROUND
    • Active player since November 2011, who recently left a Top 25 syndicate to create The Vinegar Strokes.

• Attack: 336K

• Defense: 442K

• IPH: $5.6Million

INTERESTED IN JOINING?
    • PM me with your stats and commitment to the requirements listed above. Also, please input our Syndicate ID to request membership to TVS.

• Questions: Please don’t hesitate to PM me if you have any questions.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Day 2 bump. Bonuses are being added daily. Check us out!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    bump. good luck!
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money