Raid Boss Prizes awarded by qualifying damage or ranking? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Raid Boss Prizes awarded by qualifying damage or ranking?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Not true at all.
    It is true for some of them. For the higher level it is true.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Look at the history, see how many of the bosses your guild has battled. Each one your are listed as ranked on, you hit the min points needed. So if you are ranked 26 times, go through the list of reward units posted in the thread started by meowmix and check your inventory. It takes time and they make no sense to me why one is a beast or magic, but you will have that same number.

Post Count
    I agree about the ranking comment by the way. Despite the legend of "top the Leaderboard for better prizes" (which I happen to do often), I am consistently getting lower ranked prizes than on my other account, ranked lower.

My only 'epic' unit I noticed after day 1, was from a time I ranked 5th.

Not that I really mind ... Gives my guild mates a chance to catch up with me. But it's happened so much I believe it to be more than just 'bad luck'.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Guido69 View Post
    As far as I see it...

You need to score above the minimum points (which is off by a factor of 10), e.g. if it says 750,000 for level 100 boss you need in fact 7,500,000.
    Sorry, not true.

Level 100 boss, my score 4,253,115, rank 29, rewarded Hellish Bruiser.

Then next boss: Level 100, my score 4,256,825, rank 34. no reward. Didn't check my inventory though so not sure, but the history page says no reward.
    Last edited by Ryosaeba; 08-31-2013 at 01:13 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Belcar View Post
    I agree about the ranking comment by the way. Despite the legend of "top the Leaderboard for better prizes" (which I happen to do often), I am consistently getting lower ranked prizes than on my other account, ranked lower.

My only 'epic' unit I noticed after day 1, was from a time I ranked 5th.

Not that I really mind ... Gives my guild mates a chance to catch up with me. But it's happened so much I believe it to be more than just 'bad luck'.
    Stronger players do seem to experience more 'bad luck' than weaker players. We have 3 accounts in the family and the weakest pretty much always gets the top prizes on 'luck' games!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I took a level 100 almost by myself...the reward was a pathetic common. Sad. Later got 3rd place and got an epic unit. But all the units are awarded. Just requires a restart to see them at times in my inventory.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Angel KA View Post
    It is true for some of them. For the higher level it is true.
    No, you don't need to outscore the minimum damage by a factor of ten. There is no rhyme or reason to why it gives the unit sometimes and doesn't other times. Every force attack I do outscores the damage requirement by a factor of ten, but it will say I won a unit only 50% of the time.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is the damage output for the raid boss based on Attack Stats and HS? Anyone know?

Post Count
    Damage done is your unboosted attack. Like using a gold hit in the regular boss events.