Raid Boss Prizes awarded by qualifying damage or ranking? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Prizes awarded by qualifying damage or ranking?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Am hoping this comes across clear.
    A few boss fights I have ended up unranked, all tho I did do a few mil damage and was ranked till my last hit.
    What I think is happening, is when multiple people get the killing blow at the same time, everyone but the person who it registers as getting the final shot, gets lost on the ranking and is ending unranked and no reward is awarded.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Another Mother Effing disaster. Thanks Gree.

We have a lot of people reaching the minimum damage requirement who aren't getting loot drops. There is no rhyme or reason. I have people in my guild who scored more damage than me on a certain boss... I get the loot and they don't. This is a yet another colossal screw up.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When ou log out and come back in you will see the units.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    When ou log out and come back in you will see the units.
    Negative. That was tried several times. The problems is still occurring with the loot items. For example: I scored 1,001,57 damage points, but did not get the loot item that required only 750,000 damage points. Another Gree scam.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Stupid. Just plain stupid. About had it with this poorly planned and implemented game.
    ✪Dragonriders✪
    189-805-225

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thousands of people missing units. Will Gree give us all another 50 gems?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Negative. That was tried several times. The problems is still occurring with the loot items. For example: I scored 1,001,57 damage points, but did not get the loot item that required only 750,000 damage points. Another Gree scam.
    Sorry man. When I logged out and came back I had mine. Doesn't make sense though that you only need 750k when a single hit scores million plus (on the level 100 who has almost 800M health).

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

raid boss damage formula

ok, i give in.. i'm sure i've seen a formula for how much damage is dealt in boss fights but i've been creeping the forum for almost 2 hrs & can't find it

can anyone help please?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by captainpony View Post
    Thousands of people missing units. Will Gree give us all another 50 gems?
    I would rather have the units. That is probably 10k in stats that I am missing now.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by -OP- View Post
    Sorry man. When I logged out and came back I had mine. Doesn't make sense though that you only need 750k when a single hit scores million plus (on the level 100 who has almost 800M health).
    Lower level/stat players don't do as much damage. I have a second LLP account and it needs to hit twice to do ~1m in damage.

Damage

The damage you do is your unboosted attack, yes?

im finding that when i show unranked, it doesnt give the unit. With required min points or not.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by betsyB View Post
    ok, i give in.. i'm sure i've seen a formula for how much damage is dealt in boss fights but i've been creeping the forum for almost 2 hrs & can't find it

can anyone help please?
    ignore this - i found damage by looking in the history tab 😳

thank you though

Post Count
    This is painful to say but despite all of the delays for this event, we thought they would had ironed out the little things. I'd been involved in almost every war hitting above the min and still missing 5-6 prizes.....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Am now missing anywhere from 3-10k in units...this is kind of pissing me off at this point. It's not as if Sirius hasn't seen these threads, and customer service hasn't gotten our tickets; how about a response?? Quit hiding because you don't have an answer...
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!