Raid Boss Prizes awarded by qualifying damage or ranking?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid Boss Prizes awarded by qualifying damage or ranking?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Raid Boss Prizes awarded by qualifying damage or ranking?

Gree: during the Raid Boss' it states you must achieve a minimum damage to obtain a bonus prize: epic/rare/uncommon. Often this damage is 150-750k. Most heavy hitters do over 1M. / hit. Many are meeting and exceeding the minimum amount yet not receiving the bonus unit. So is it based on the number of players attacking and only the top 10 can get the unit as a maximum. Ex: if 20 players meet minimum amount, then only the top 10 receive the unit? It seems a bit confusing and not well laid out for all to follow.

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If anyone else has found any rhyme or reason to it please add input.

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Post Count
    Experiencing the same thing, contributing stated minimum yet not ranking in the top 10 when fighting a high level (100) boss and then the rewards section stating I did not contribute enough damage. Unfortunate as it does not promote team unity.

Consistent Contributor travelingsalesman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Ive met the min, surpassed it by quite a bit in fact, and scored 10th... no prize...

Also... WE ARE STUCK AT 24/30 after killing boss 100 twice now....

GREE FIX THIS PLEASE

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is a big. I do around 475k damage, the stated minimum needed is 90k. I don't get anything for hitting once, but I hit twice and I get the unit. It appears they adds a 0 in code, requiring you to get 900k damage instead of the posted 90k. Please fix this Gree. Ticket sent
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersh View Post
    This is a big. I do around 475k damage, the stated minimum needed is 90k. I don't get anything for hitting once, but I hit twice and I get the unit. It appears they adds a 0 in code, requiring you to get 900k damage instead of the posted 90k. Please fix this Gree. Ticket sent
    Something is wrong with the system but I don't think it's as simple as being off by a factor of 10. On our final level 100 boss I scored 97.5 mil in damage and ranked #6, yet still didn't get the unit. On all the other level 100 bosses where I ranked 5 or better (even in an instance where I only scored 84.9 mil in damage) I did get the unit.

However, for lower-level bosses I got the unit even at a lower ranking (e.g., I got a unit for a level 90 kill where I was ranked 8 with 23.9 mil in damage).

So confusing...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My guild is stuck at the same point, beat it twice so far.

Quote Originally Posted by travelingsalesman View Post
    Ive met the min, surpassed it by quite a bit in fact, and scored 10th... no prize...

Also... WE ARE STUCK AT 24/30 after killing boss 100 twice now....

GREE FIX THIS PLEASE

Post Count
    I was ranked #16 and got a side prize 1100/700 unit something like that I think it is random like the box LTQ

Post Count
    There appears to be no logic. I've ranked 10th and not gotten the prize on boss A, and on boss B, ranked 11th and gotten the prize. Every boss I've defeated, I've surpassed the stated minimum, but only achieved a reward on slightly more than half.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Tap the Raid Boss icon > History. If you hit a boss and it died, you will see a number under "Your Rank" beneath the boss that was killed. Then tap "Reward" and it will show you what unit/loot you won. check your inventory and you will see it.

I have only had the loot-unit reward pop up when I dealt the killing blow, or i had just logged in when the killing blow was dealt. Otherwise, the above is the only way I know

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think most of us get that legend. I for one have been doing that each time to check my unit, but half the time even though Ive death 2-10x the required damage, don't get a reward
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I filed a ticket, but it was closed. The only response was a duplicate of the raid boss faq posted earlier.
    KA: Standy

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I dont get reward in approx 60% off my boss fights

Post Count
    Yeah except it's not always awarding the unit for participating in the kill. I'm getting 800,000+ for each hit so should qualify for every boss I take even 1 hit on. Yet several rounds in the history log where I have a numerical ranking (thus proving I participated) say that I didn't qualify. This ha happened to several members of my guild, and Gree customer non-service has already closed at least 1 ticket for someone in our guild saying that he must not have downloaded the update and it's his fault he's not getting the units.

That might all be plausible except there is only 1 version of the game that can access the Raid Boss, so if he's participating like the rest of us (he is!) then he's obviously got the most recent update.

This is a bug and needs to be fixed. Preferably retroactively. If not, some compensation to affected players would greatly help.

Banned
    Post Count
    Seems broken just did 11m damage and didn't get the unit prize, the boss before I got 11m and did get it just seems random and broken