What guilds are already done? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: What guilds are already done?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Congrats sis. Fancy coming and joining me in power fighters now?
    Hey Rag, for the event you mean?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    My force attack is about 7 million. So that's 14 million per battle for me alone. If 50 members have the same force attack as me we would do 700 million damage. It could be done free if you have the strength and patience.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Hey Rag, for the event you mean?
    Now for good I mean we have space for you and would love to have you aboard..
    He nice to actually fight alongside you rather than recruit you for someone else..

Post Count
    Finished it!!
    ALWAYS RECRUITING PM ME FOR MORE DETAILS!

KINGDOM AGE - The People's Front of Judea - Guild invite code:- 337598906
    War rankings:- none of your business
    Contact me in game:- Shluggy 844-438-529

LEGENDS AT WAR - Red Dawn Elite - Guild invite code:- 531659486
    War rankings:- top something or other
    Contact me in game:- Castiel 507-004-554

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shluggy View Post
    Finished it!!
    Congrats dude.

Post Count
    Battalion 1 finished.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    force hit, force hit, if you have health regen decrease, regular hit, use cure potions(1 force hit per potion because 1 force hit=5x and 4 regular hits=4x)
    Waiting for an hour to collect from a level 9 manor when you have enough gold to upgrade it? Wait, and you will never get it upgraded.
    Ally Code: 243347166
    Guild: The Golden Horde

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard47 View Post
    For all the guilds who finished, here is my question... How many of your members have over 1M attack???
    56. Haven't checked but I doubt anyone is below 3m and average is about 4.5m

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If I put myself through another 30/30, will I get another gatekeeper?
    Ive got the gatekeeper, my guild finished the quest.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ndrewtew View Post
    If I put myself through another 30/30, will I get another gatekeeper?
    Ive got the gatekeeper, my guild finished the quest.
    I wish it was true. The short answer to your question is NO

Banned
    Post Count
    GREE,

How do you think about this?

"I think for the TOP75 and lower guilds, without some tricks/ alliances and a lot of gems finishing ( 29/29) 30/30 is impossible to complete.
    Many players have stats below 1 mill., so their force attack is 4.mill or (much) lower.
    I cannot even think about the players with stats of 500K or lower, for them it is like trowing some sand to a brick wall!

As this are guild quests, there should be a difference in difficulty depending on the ranking that guilds are in the overal guild war lists. Obvious, players with stats of 4 mill. and higher can easily kill these bosses, while the majority of KA players never can do this.
    I think therefore that this is a wrong set-up of this guild boss event.

Designing these boss events difficulty grade according to the war rankings is the only fair solution IMHO."

Spending (some) gems to complete a quest is ok, but it should be in the same level for all the guilds...
    ( and yes, I have the gatekeeper already)

Just my two cents

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Johan - View Post
    GREE,

How do you think about this?

"I think for the TOP75 and lower guilds, without some tricks/ alliances and a lot of gems finishing ( 29/29) 30/30 is impossible to complete.
    Many players have stats below 1 mill., so their force attack is 4.mill or (much) lower.
    I cannot even think about the players with stats of 500K or lower, for them it is like trowing some sand to a brick wall!

As this are guild quests, there should be a difference in difficulty depending on the ranking that guilds are in the overal guild war lists. Obvious, players with stats of 4 mill. and higher can easily kill these bosses, while the majority of KA players never can do this.
    I think therefore that this is a wrong set-up of this guild boss event.

Designing these boss events difficulty grade according to the war rankings is the only fair solution IMHO."

Spending (some) gems to complete a quest is ok, but it should be in the same level for all the guilds...
    ( and yes, I have the gatekeeper already)

Just my two cents

Unless they made separate GLTQs, and the ones for the weaker guilds had prizes tat weren't as good, then this never will or should happen, IMO.
    Otherwise, all you would e doing would be punishing people for doing well in the war, and ultimately, punishing theme spending gems on war, which Gree will NEVER do :P
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersh View Post
    Unless they made separate GLTQs, and the ones for the weaker guilds had prizes tat weren't as good, then this never will or should happen, IMO.
    Otherwise, all you would e doing would be punishing people for doing well in the war, and ultimately, punishing theme spending gems on war, which Gree will NEVER do :P
    I agree it's a difficult subject, maybe you're right and it's not completely fair that the higher rank guilds find a more difficult quest than the lower guilds, but by making the guild boss quest again more difficult because the top10 guilds finished this (for example) in 10 hours time is also not the solution.

From the worse options, one is always better. I think the guild quests must stay fun for everyone, when TOP75 and lower guilds by starting the guild boss quests already know it's impossible for them to reach half of the quest, what then?

I think GREE agrees that they better can have all guilds participating in the boss quests than the TOP50 guilds only, it's in their benefit to have also the lower ranked guilds spending some gems.

Lurker
    Post Count

Finished the event

Lady China guild (RED) finished about 9-10 hours ago
    Check my inventory. 551-807-275

Post Count
    about 70% of my battlepool has the prize already, way more than the people who have Dauthus or Daleth.

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms