What guilds are already done? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What guilds are already done?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastlin View Post
    Ummm it is called the gem bonus program. I can't wait for Sunday.
    More like it's called the gem bonus program+gem sales+itunes giftcard sales
    Itune gift cards are on sale rght now. Load up on a bunch of gems, buy them now so you get extra gems for the same money spent to make your bonus minimum. Done

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Does anyone want to jump in my training guild to donate orbs an help finish a few quests?? It would be much appreciated

SF training guild - 321513287

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Lol $200 and I will solo the event for your guild.......
    You're most welcome to drop by my guild to help.
    How do I pay you?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcele View Post
    More like it's called the gem bonus program+gem sales+itunes giftcard sales
    Itune gift cards are on sale rght now. Load up on a bunch of gems, buy them now so you get extra gems for the same money spent to make your bonus minimum. Done
    Where's the sales at in the US?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't think it's a bad idea to make it tougher according to your guild ranking during last war, or even an average during last couple of wars.

So it will be harder to finish for a top 5 then a top 100 team...

Post Count
    Quote "Gems aren't really needed when you have 50+ members hitting in the millions and -70% hp regen"

and again : HA HA HA HA HA

Yeah right

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Very tough event to balance and make fair on low guilds without making it ridicoulsly easy for top guilds
    One thing to keep in mind... while the top guilds blow through in hours (mine did it in 4-5 hours), a lot of members end up missing out on drops. Only a handful of our players were online for the entire quest. The mid-level guilds might benefit in a way because it requires more of their players to be online and active (thus receiving the drop loot). Just food for thought.

Low level guilds might be screwed. Get some friends in high places to stop by.

we could use a couple of those friends as a backup. if you know of any, send them my way :-)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Spectral Agony finished a few hours ago, and sA2 and sA3 should be done later today! This was definitely a unique quest, and it took a little while to get everyone organized, but it's been fun! Thanks for throwing us another twist Gree!

Can we get just ONE bug free though? Mmmmmkay, thanks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It can't be done without gems. The level 100 raid boss will eat you up. Figure an average member will get 3 million points per force attack. 50 members would mean 150 million points on a force attack, if you can get 50 to participate at once. You can get off 2 force attacks in a 2 hour battle, so that's 300 million points per battle - free hits only. The boss is 741 million, more than double what free hits can do. You didn't think Gree was having a 40% off sale because they like you, did you?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfried View Post
    It can't be done without gems. The level 100 raid boss will eat you up. Figure an average member will get 3 million points per force attack. 50 members would mean 150 million points on a force attack, if you can get 50 to participate at once. You can get off 2 force attacks in a 2 hour battle, so that's 300 million points per battle - free hits only. The boss is 741 million, more than double what free hits can do. You didn't think Gree was having a 40% off sale because they like you, did you?
    Lol, what? The average player force attacks for 3mil? I almost do that, and I'm under level 80

Edit: but I do agree that 95% of guilds will need at least some
    Gems to complete, most needing moderate usage. We aren't good enough to get health regen . 70% health regen is rediculous. Very jealous
    Last edited by Hersh; 08-30-2013 at 08:21 AM.
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigfried View Post
    Sorry, but I do about 8-9M with a force attack and I am only lvl 137. There are plenty of players stronger than me out there. So... if you redo all of your math and plug in 8-9M per force attack, it is definitely possible to do this without gems. You might not be in a guild strong enough to pull this off, but it is definitely possible with the right coordination and teamwork. Not saying its easy... and certainly harder for lower level players/guilds, but definitely not impossible.

[MOC] VVolf

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What does the 30/30 quest look like? Lvl 100 3 times in 30 minutes or something?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    nah just one time
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Banned
    Post Count
    Lol, we are an average guild, top 300, and nobody is power hitting for 8-9 million.