Look out! Raid Boss Event in bound!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Look out! Raid Boss Event in bound!

Post Count

Look out! Raid Boss Event in bound!

Greetings there folks,

As some of you have already seen, the Raid Boss Event has finally arrived! We hope your all just as excited as were for this event as it offers some new challenges for all. Below is a brief break down of how the event works and some points to note:

Orbs:

For the last month, you have been collecting orbs during normal play. These orbs are similar to stones used in WD, and are visible on the guild donation screen. Orbs are used to summon the raid boss. Only orbs donated to the guild bank can be used for this. Each level of the boss will count a different number of orbs to summon, and only the leader and officers can summon a boss. More than one level of the boss can be summoned and fought at the same time.

The Raid Boss:

The Raid Boss works similarly to a normal epic boss, in that you use health to defeat one instead of energy or stamina. There are two attacks a player can use to fight the boss: Quick Attack and Force Attack. Quick Attack uses 25 health and does less damage, Force Attack uses 100 health (a full health bar) and does more damage. Each boss summons will be available for 2 hours like a normal epic boss. If the boss is not defeated during that time, the boss must be summoned again. Also, the same level of the boss can be summoned and defeated multiple times, if the guild wishes to do that. An important point: If two or more players strike the killing blow against the boss at the same time, only one of those blows will kill the boss. The other blows will not cost health to the players that made them.

The Prizes:

Different levels of the boss have different possible prizes. The higher level bosses have a better chance of dropping the best loot (the reverse is also true for lower level bosses). The potential loot for a given instance of the boss can be seen by clicking Raid boss button -> Summon tab -> Available loot.

Guild LTQ Challenges:

There are Guild LTQs similar to Epic Boss Quests that have been available previously. The GLTQ steps may have a DIFFERENT time limit than the boss. For example, one of the GLTQs may require that the boss is defeated in 30 minutes rather than the 2 hours that the boss is available. In that hypothetical case, if the guild misses that 30 minute window, they would be able to defeat the boss normally during the 2 hour period but would have to summon the boss again to try again for the GLTQ. The requirement details of the GLTQ will be detailed in the particular quests.

Other things to know:

•Players need to be on Kingdom Age version 2.0, and iOS 5.0 or higher in order to see this event.
    •Raid boss icon is visible in the bottom left of screen, same as any other event.
    •Guilds are NOT locked during this event.
    •It takes 100 minutes for health to refill completely.
    •Orbs are currently only available via loot drops during play. They will be available for purchase using gems in version 2.0.2

Post Count
    is Health here also affected by Health regen bonusses?

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

in the rankings, it is only showing the orbs dontated from this point on. Not counting previously dontated orbs. will this be fixed?

Also, do only the kingdoms participating recieve the units?
    Last edited by Kronous; 08-29-2013 at 12:51 PM. Reason: condensing quetions

Banned
    Post Count
    I'm not seeing the LTQ availability in game, is this a start restart issue or is everyone else also missing that?

Post Count
    Never mind I see what I missed.
    KA 690-727-769

Post Count
    So only new orbs can be used? We have a ton of them and cannot summon the boss
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It appears to be just like the regular BOSS regarding health refill.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol, next boss event we can buy orbs for gems...really? Come on now
    IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are on guild quest level 9 which requires a lvl 30 boss to be summoned. However no one in the guild can see a level 30 anymore so there is the first bug we have seen!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hersh View Post
    Lol, next boss event we can buy orbs for gems...really? Come on now
    with all the health regen they wont make money off that. Im not sure how you're doing, but we're doing great xD

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And......FUN is done.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    @sirius: units are NOT all added to player profiles!!! Bug!!! What do we do? ill we get them?

Remark: some guild quest units are added... But a lot are NOT added.

Thanks for your reply asap..

Remark: maybe servers calculate too slow and unit are added after minutes... Hours?
    Last edited by P4TR1C14N; 08-29-2013 at 01:14 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by pendentive View Post
    And......FUN is done.
    You guys also missing a lot off units?

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Having lots of fun! thanks GREE. You pulled it out of the bag!

1 problem though... I ranked 3rd (damage over 1 million) and it told me that I didn't receive a prize because I didn't score over 60k. ??? yes I did. and I could have got an indestructable unit worth 1k+ if i was lucky

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still can't summon a lvl 30 boss. Anyone else? Got us stuck in place right now