Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Looks like mostly smaller guilds are in.

20 minutes of waiting....

Same here. Event is 1/12 over.

ya weve been waiting for about 20 min now too. gree get ur stuff together.

finally got a battle. timin is off. someone took out the sentinel and it didnt register on my screen for 5 minutes! so im wasting energy on sentinel as well. when it finally showed attack other members, i ha 1 energy left. i missed 3 times and they 2 shot each of my maxed armors and opposing elements! i guess i'll make sure to miss the purchase gems button as gree doesnt deserve a penny for this mess! get it right or get lost gree! This is the icong on the cake with all the other issues. all the time ive put ino this game is just wasted.
    Jello of Jokerz, Guild Champion
    Level 165+, Code: XBC-WNV-ZFR

Big 4, Bigger 4, Sky Guardian, Sky Guardian+, Eurus+, Phyrus+, Slimebane+ Maxed
    Notus+ (53), BKal+ (38), Assasin's Shroud+ (34), Boreas+ (29)

Current Boss Armor: Sky Guardian+ 70

Click for Data Sheet

Im so confused on how battles work. But! Im very glad I can actually battle this time, so that's super exciting.

But..So Im assuming the higher the rank enemy I attack the mroe points I win for my team?

And the 5 battles..They are just MY battles right? Im not using up the guild battles?

Any use attacking the castle gate?

Im just attacking random people Im not even sure if thats right xD

****ing Bull****

Been restarting game and waiting for the war
    Since the ****ing guild war sign choose to
    Hide , Just IN ****ing time !! . Some of my
    Members woke up in the middle of the night
    To play but this **** crops up ! Well ****ing done!!

Where's the GW button?

Is it supposed to be where it last was?
    It doesn't pop up for me...

And it's 4am in the morning here.

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    I hope they space the big wars one month apart. If these mini wars are meant to appease those who want weekly wars, great, I'm all for them! But please, for the love of humanity, keep the big ones spaced at a reasonable level (i.e., one month).
    Possum, I concur!
    Honored to be allies with Forum members; please PM!
    K&D: L1xx

Finally got into a war (which we lost but hey).

Again, lag issues within the War, but also against Epic Boss and in Arena. It feels like the system is still creaking and only just able to cope. From some commenst above, maybe it isn't really coping.

So next War, GREE, put your hands into your fat bulging money wallet and get the servers the game needs to function at full speed for the duration of the War. We know it's hard to part with even a fraction of that cash that comes in so easily, but you really need to make this game function better.

But not for me. I'll be stopping playing when this war is over and I can hand over my Guild position to someone with more patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryanv2 View Post
    Im so confused on how battles work. But! Im very glad I can actually battle this time, so that's super exciting.

But..So Im assuming the higher the rank enemy I attack the mroe points I win for my team?

And the 5 battles..They are just MY battles right? Im not using up the guild battles?

Any use attacking the castle gate?

Im just attacking random people Im not even sure if thats right xD
    Yes. Attacking ther gates seems to net ablut 70-90 points. I was fighting HCs and the Sentinel for around 210-250 points. I guess commanders come soemwhere in between.

If you're a commander, fight the gate or other commanders, unless you're feeling strong. You're only using up your own energy in attacks, the Guild is restricted only by the number of active players and how much energy they're prepared to use (and buy).

ok, wtf! their guardian is down so no reduction in our attack. i am only hittin their sentinel for 80-90 with L70 Slimebane+ against his Boreas+ (opposing elements so i should be killing him) and he is smacking the f**k out of me for 450-550 per hit! he is one hoting my slimebane+, notus+, and Phyrus+ all L70. Im Guild Champion too so I have the 7% bonus, guild elements are all at 7%! I call poor programming by gree!!! every time i try to look the other way and try again, i keep gettin disappointed. Im a nice, easy going person but I hate stupidity and ignorance!
    Jello of Jokerz, Guild Champion
    Level 165+, Code: XBC-WNV-ZFR

Big 4, Bigger 4, Sky Guardian, Sky Guardian+, Eurus+, Phyrus+, Slimebane+ Maxed
    Notus+ (53), BKal+ (38), Assasin's Shroud+ (34), Boreas+ (29)

Current Boss Armor: Sky Guardian+ 70

Click for Data Sheet

Not a fan of how the people shuffle around the list. Would be able to spend more gems if I didn't have to search for the person I want to attack for an hour (hint: Fix this immediately GREE!). Everything else seems great (minus the long delay at the start but for a four hour time period everyone would only fight three wars, so it didn't actually impact anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jello View Post
    ok, wtf! their guardian is down so no reduction in our attack. i am only hittin their sentinel for 80-90 with L70 Slimebane+ against his Boreas+ (opposing elements so i should be killing him) and he is smacking the f**k out of me for 450-550 per hit! he is one hoting my slimebane+, notus+, and Phyrus+ all L70. Im Guild Champion too so I have the 7% bonus, guild elements are all at 7%! I call poor programming by gree!!! every time i try to look the other way and try again, i keep gettin disappointed. Im a nice, easy going person but I hate stupidity and ignorance!
    Sentinels have a 50% defence bonus when protecting their guild members. This makes some of them insanely hard to take down. Even with elemental advantage for each knight, it's still sometimes not possible, and power attack seems to be the best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Yes. Attacking ther gates seems to net ablut 70-90 points. I was fighting HCs and the Sentinel for around 210-250 points. I guess commanders come soemwhere in between.

If you're a commander, fight the gate or other commanders, unless you're feeling strong. You're only using up your own energy in attacks, the Guild is restricted only by the number of active players and how much energy they're prepared to use (and buy).
    Nah I'm the champion. I've just been battling high commanders and Sentinels so far. Seems to net some good points