Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Level the Playing Field GREE!

Let us buy the Commander That we need: to include EPIC Commanders. The only people getting Epic Commanders are the Top Alliances and no one else. The top Alliance are not spending money because the don't need too. So that leaves everyone one else, but they will not spend because the odds are crappy and you only get Rare Commanders 99% of the time. If you don't give other Alliances a fighting chance they will just abandon the world and bolt which leaves the top alliance there with nothing to do, and no one spends money. But my spending days are over unless you level the playing fields and give others besides top alliance a fighting chance. And so it wont be abused, you can make Epic level upgrades equivalent to players level or something of that nature.

Good point but don't hold your breath. The response from GREE on this is to open another world and try again.

UHm

not sure if u r trying to make cash users more over powered or u r actully begging for it
    first of all:

Building event
    -u can use ur cash to build more troops value than others and u will get those epic comm

Ap event
    - use ur cash to get stronger troops ( railguns and etc)
    -attack players and keep building with cash

what else u want ?
    GREE gave u guys the abilty to teleport, buy better and rare commanders, build faster
    buy 20% attack,health, and 50% reduce of fuel
    and more more more
    and yet u complain about ur weak alli ?

Tricks to follow
    Leave ur alli
    get Ap
    join stronger alli
    while looking write like this
    Gold user is looking for strong alli top 3, i have 100m ap

I am by no means a weak player, I have spent over 500 bucks on this game only to get the same crappy commanders. Cash users are not overpowered if they are not on the top alliance because they don't get top prizes so you missed the point altogether. I can get 50m AP in less than an hour but do I want to pick on weaker players, of course not. AP doesn't determine how strong a player is. Why should I leave my alliance in order to join a stronger one and widened the gap. If I stop spending money then you will have to find another game to go play. I have rail guns and and all the other goodies also. What the point of buying more troops when top alliances have LV 90 commanders and will continue to get them on every event. I am by know means begging for anything but if I am spending money then I should get my money's worth and not some crappy commander that I can't even use. So for now, I will not spend another dime.

Quote Originally Posted by momo88852 View Post
    not sure if u r trying to make cash users more over powered or u r actully begging for it
    first of all:

Building event
    -u can use ur cash to build more troops value than others and u will get those epic comm

Ap event
    - use ur cash to get stronger troops ( railguns and etc)
    -attack players and keep building with cash

what else u want ?
    GREE gave u guys the abilty to teleport, buy better and rare commanders, build faster
    buy 20% attack,health, and 50% reduce of fuel
    and more more more
    and yet u complain about ur weak alli ?

Tricks to follow
    Leave ur alli
    get Ap
    join stronger alli
    while looking write like this
    Gold user is looking for strong alli top 3, i have 100m ap
    Your tactics require people to beg and I have more pride than that and I will not stoop that low but if you like sore knees then you keep doing it
    Last edited by big max; 08-29-2013 at 06:46 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Well. Unfortunately most games are like that. The strong get stronger, and the weak get weaker (and quit).

Quote Originally Posted by MrJlumanji View Post
    Well. Unfortunately most games are like that. The strong get stronger, and the weak get weaker (and quit).
    I'm not going to quit but I will stop spending cash.

Quote Originally Posted by big max View Post
    I'm not going to quit but I will stop spending cash.
    Not spending cash bc Gree does not deliver is one thing. Not spending bc you want the same result as people who pay for your game is another.
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Meta Rage Trollbot View Post
    Not spending cash bc Gree does not deliver is one thing. Not spending bc you want the same result as people who pay for your game is another.
    What are you talking about. If you have read my other post you would see that I spend 500 a month on this game. But I won't spend anymore especially with those horrific odds on getting an Epic Commander. I pay for your game so just keep quiet.

What needs to occur is distributed commanders. Let a random 1-500 leader board member get an Epic. May distro like 50 epics in the 1-500 crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by sporky123 View Post
    What needs to occur is distributed commanders. Let a random 1-500 leader board member get an Epic. May distro like 50 epics in the 1-500 crowd.
    That would be cool. Sort of like a lottery system.

Let us buy the Commander That we need: to include EPIC Commanders. The only people getting Epic Commanders are the Top Alliances and no one else. The top Alliance are not spending money because the don't need too. So that leaves everyone one else, but they will not spend because the odds are crappy and you only get Rare Commanders 99% of the time. If you don't give other Alliances a fighting chance they will just abandon the world and bolt which leaves the top alliance there with nothing to do, and no one spends money. But my spending days are over unless you level the playing fields and give others besides top alliance a fighting chance. And so it wont be abused, you can make Epic level upgrades equivalent to players level or something of that nature.
    This hit the nail on the head. I'm glad to see more people are no longer spending money due to Gree's total failure.

I agree with this, but i'm getting fed up with these AP events, top Alliances are hauling huge numbers from basically hitting people 4-5 levels below them all the time.
    the 5 level rule needs looking at, because on my server, i am 33, and missing 2 techs, yet all the hits against have been on my CC (wiping 80% of my forces out) from people at level 37, with units i don't have (researching one but taking forver due to the stupidity of length of time).
    I'm lucky to get 1m in the event because I have units for 1-2 days, then all OP's are cleared by said higher levels, and the majority of my units in Homebase, where everyone is either over my level, or has quit.
    and getting no AP, because I built a bunch of tanks to protect my higher tech items, i win the defence fight, and keep my higher units mostly in tact. I get nothing?
    sort it out.

other Gree games have a system where you get good stuff easy, i have no issue with modern war and crime city since the scratchcards the field for me there has leveled out.

my thoughts on the AP system are it needs A LOT of work, not seeing how it is fair currently with all the buying, this is a war game, but people will just quit if they are being completly screwed over, like the CC hits that kill all meaningful forces due to a poor respawn rate of 20%, if this is a war game, lets reward actual war instead of people basically spending money and/or hitting people at 4-5 levels below them.

Unbalance Game

I totally agree with the above points. This is actually an enjoyable game and surprising for someone who usually spent money on games, I did not this time round because of the imbalance.

This morning, I woke up and saw a report that I was attacked by someone 7 levels higher than me. No problem with this.

He used a mix of army up till hawks and a level 43 commander. (He was from top 5 alliances and had good access to good commanders. My highest level commander was only 13 at that outpost)

Yet I won the defence battle as he actually chose to attack my outpost which I kept all my troops.
    All his troops were wiped out.

And the shyt thing was, he received over 700k AP and I received zero! What the hell is this?

Stupid game!

Uhm

Your tactics require people to beg and I have more pride than that and I will not stoop that low but if you like sore knees then you keep doing it
    I never said its my tactics
    I was giving u an advise cuz i saw that u r crying

Spending 500$ is a waste
    this game required something that we call brain
    if u have one use it

its a strategy game

Try to use ur 500$ to actually buythose elite comm
    and fuse them and attack players with them in AP events
    i am sure u will get with ur alli nice postion

btw I have never spent money here
    and I had won few comm from ap events
    most the time My alli come at 10th-8th place