Page 2 of 2 First 12

Experimental upgrades are a waste of effort it seems. Always end up less than where I started from no matter what method I use to do them.

i would like to have the option to put the new commanders from my recruits in the outpost I want them in

and also do something about the punishments for being hit, they make no sence whatsoever
    - Guy hits a building = respawn of 40-50%
    - Guy hits CC = respawn of 20%
    second one is stupid and unfair, cant fight back, takes a day or more to replace lost units that way.

and fed up of stealth drones mechanics, why can they be killed in normal attacks, by normal units, yet cant go with normal units when i move them out?

Another improvement that needs to be made.....

The developers need to stop muting people!!!! The report button needs to be gone! People are abusing it! I've been muted for weeks!!!!!!! the ignore thing is enough!!!! The chat is very important in this game, and it is not right to mute people.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    i would like to have the option to put the new commanders from my recruits in the outpost I want them in

and also do something about the punishments for being hit, they make no sence whatsoever
    - Guy hits a building = respawn of 40-50%
    - Guy hits CC = respawn of 20%
    second one is stupid and unfair, cant fight back, takes a day or more to replace lost units that way.

and fed up of stealth drones mechanics, why can they be killed in normal attacks, by normal units, yet cant go with normal units when i move them out?
    ]
    u got it right
    we r the one who got attacked should get those 50-40% not those who are attacking

Quote Originally Posted by BadNews View Post
    I do know a way to send units to other people. ^_^
    oww...thats costly! :/ i know that way too.

Quote Originally Posted by Thesupertman View Post
    The developers need to stop muting people!!!! The report button needs to be gone! People are abusing it! I've been muted for weeks!!!!!!! the ignore thing is enough!!!! The chat is very important in this game, and it is not right to mute people.
    Get an outside chat app. Durr

Anyways, we have to either send resources around (what am I supposed to do if all my stuff is L10? Money is useless!), create a boss event, and then lastly give people units that they can attack with!!

Alliance reports are buggy, try and find the target by clicking on go to location, and it goes to the centre of the map.
    takes 1h+ sometimes for it to go to the actual target.

and sort out the ease in which someone can wipe people and keep them that way.

Alliance reports are buggy, try and find the target by clicking on go to location, and it goes to the centre of the map.
    takes 1h+ sometimes for it to go to the actual target.

and sort out the ease in which someone can wipe people and keep them that way.
    First the factory idea needs to be added, as does the system for splitting builds over multi factory's of your choice.

Now this if you click on the report and open it the link inside to enamy base works in alliance reports even if the external link doesn't work. Right from the get go, so why the external one on the allied report list is broken is anyone's guess.

The immunity part has to be looked at. In this game, lower level players do not dare to hit higher levels for fear if revenge(resulting in total annihilation) So where's the fun? The idea of gaining immunity once x amount if troops value gets wipe out during defence sounds good.

can we please have the option to type in the number of units we want?
    these build X ammount of unit missions are a pain.

can we please have the option to type in the number of units we want?
    these build X ammount of unit missions are a pain.
    Hallelujah! The LTQs are so irritating without that ability. I feel like murdering someone after fiddling endlessly with the slide bar to get precisely the right number of units in each of my 20 factories!!
    Crime City: iseenodoom, Doom's mob (owner), syndicate #225 995 144
    116th Midtown, 78th Market Plaza

Modern War: Doomnosee, East Coast Elite (officer), faction #444 903 980
    103rd Brazil*, 103rd Greenland, 54th Egypt, 53rd China

Kingdom Age: Krabat, Order of Dragon Knights (officer), guild #592 797 474
    12th Dragon's Roost

so i need to build a new outpost, and probably need to build it near higher NPC's yet i dins myself scrolling all over the place hoping to stumble across the required area, and it reminded me, the map is completly useless.
    and instead of making us build MORE units for missions, why can't we just complete the missions if we already have the units.
    I find it a complete waste of time building more jeeps and tanks when i could be building stuff i actually want, epsecially when you get to rocket trucks where building even 40-50 takes up a good 2 hours.
    Last edited by phalanx1337; 09-05-2013 at 01:21 PM.