Gree: Raid boss - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Gree: Raid boss

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Does "restart quest" mean that gltq level or the entire quest back to level 1?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by larrydavid View Post
    Does "restart quest" mean that gltq level or the entire quest back to level 1?
    I saw that too. Was wondering the same.

Death shall come riding on the many wings of a Murder of Crows

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    yea no kidding. Burned an entire energy bar on random maps and not 1 orb dropped! At least make the drop rate better during the event GREE!
    You can't use gems if you can't get orbs to summon a boss. Dumb move by Gree.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Good Doctor View Post
    I saw that too. Was wondering the same.
    It means just that ltq level, not entire guild quest. Think about it, we already got rewards for every level up to that so why would they reset entire quest, would they take away all our rewards? And I doubt they would piss off their players like that. They have screwed us over but this would break the Carmel's back. We're on part 29. If we get resettled to part 1, I'll quit this stupid game. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    You can't use gems if you can't get orbs to summon a boss. Dumb move by Gree.
    The point is they want you to gem your energy to get more orbs and then gem on bosses. That way, you gem even more and they get more money. Their goal is to get money. If you want the prizes badly enough, you will gem energy to get the orbs. In the end, they will get more people to gem then turn people who are pissed away from gemming. End point = Gree makes more money.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Am I the only one that isn't impressed with this event. I appreciate that it is something new, but ultimately it has been so chaotic that it really isn't fun. Maybe I am just sour because Gree is cheating people out of loot units.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcele View Post
    The point is they want you to gem your energy to get more orbs and then gem on bosses. That way, you gem even more and they get more money. Their goal is to get money. If you want the prizes badly enough, you will gem energy to get the orbs. In the end, they will get more people to gem then turn people who are pissed away from gemming. End point = Gree makes more money.
    Orbs have a ridiculously low drop rate though. How did that doubloon event work for them? A bunch of people whining about the drop rate, and 2/3rds of the players refusing to use gems at all? Its not fun when you have to work a long time to get a rare item that has essentially no value.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    Orbs have a ridiculously low drop rate though. How did that doubloon event work for them? A bunch of people whining about the drop rate, and 2/3rds of the players refusing to use gems at all? Its not fun when you have to work a long time to get a rare item that has essentially no value.
    I understand your point but understand this, Gree doesn't really learn their lessons. Even if they don't make that much money from this event, although i think they are seeing as how so many guilds are done or close to done, they will come out with events that cost just as much or more gems in the future. Even if you op out of this one, are you willing to op out of all of them? And i doubt you will op out of this one even if it takes a lot of gems or else you will fall even farther behind people you are battling in guild war that completes this gltq. You cannot realistically believe that Gree will relent on these gem-sucking blackhole-like events.

Banned
    Post Count
    A. Orbs haven't been that hard to farm tonight and B. I think this quest is a blast.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Randy View Post
    A. Orbs haven't been that hard to farm tonight and B. I think this quest is a blast.
    Why not share your infinite wisdom and orb scouring skills if you're having such a blast?