Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    That may be true, but you may not want to make definite statements like that and mislead people.
    Doubt thats a definite statement. Probably just an opinion, in my opinion. Lol
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    Level 100+ Does it really matter past that?
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

Quote Originally Posted by michwlvrins View Post
    Doubt thats a definite statement. Probably just an opinion, in my opinion. Lol
    'they are going to give' sounds like a statement to me. But that could just be me.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Cool

I'm happy with this event, I dont mind upgrading this armor to 35 to build the plus since i do it anyhow before i fuse legendary boss armors...so really no different than my usual except itll be fast tracked to the front burner. until I see whats in the chests there's no reason to complain for me. Would be cool to get a good epic armor... Although it does say LEGENDARY rewards.

This game at least keeps things interesting...I've played many others prior that stagnated and hardly ever improved or changed. I feel spoiled with this. As do my close circle of mates that I brought over to this game

Happy Killing!
    Lacerator: Level 136
    Sauce
    Ranked 10th in war of the Wicked

Maxed Armors: Maelstrom Irons, Armor of the Bear, Guardian Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Big Four+, Combustion, AoIL+, Featherblade Battlegear+, Eurus

iOS friend code: XBD-DMN-VRV | Line ID: Lacerator

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    'they are going to give' sounds like a statement to me. But that could just be me.
    Yes, it's a definite stamement by Sakino, but Sakino is not a Gree staffer and is only voicing an opinion. Also Sakino#s first language is not English so s/he may not understand the subtleties of the language.

If anyone relies on this statement and then doesn't get what they expected, the can sue Sakino.

Quote Originally Posted by Musketeer View Post
    Yes, it's a definite stamement by Sakino, but Sakino is not a Gree staffer and is only voicing an opinion. Also Sakino#s first language is not English so s/he may not understand the subtleties of the language.

If anyone relies on this statement and then doesn't get what they expected, the can sue Sakino.
    Yup, true enough. Just wanted to mention that so that people wouldn't rely on that statement or get confused.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by Lacerator View Post
    ... it does say LEGENDARY rewards.
    I think that is the key, and it probably won't be Legendary+ rewards.

It's going to be a bugger to level this armor as snakeskins will only give 20ep. I'm saving my upgrading material for my BK+. With the (quite appropriate) drop in Guild Leader bonuses, those BK+s in the arena are more useful again, and I'm getting shafted by many that I come across, or at least enough to mess up a bunch of double-downs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Attention Knights!

Defeat both Beast bosses and craft their respective Boss armors to earn Limited Edition Rewards! Craft and Keep the Boss armors in your possession to redeem the rewards during the redemption period.

I need clarification on the specifics. Per that ad, keeping non plus (2 armors) will give me 1 key and keeping plus (2 armors) will give me 3 keys + robe.
    If I keep both plus and non plus versions (4 armors) in inventory, do I get 4 keys + robe ?

Upon re-reading the ad, I get more confused. Do I need to keep both non plus armors from both bosses to get one key ? Or is it keeping one boss armor gets me one key and keeping 2 different armors from the 2 different bosses net me 2 keys ?
    The add mentions "armor" (without the s) to get the reward
    Last edited by drhawk; 08-29-2013 at 09:28 AM. Reason: getting more confused
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Quote Originally Posted by drhawk View Post
    I need clarification on the specifics. Per that ad, keeping non plus (2 armors) will give me 1 key and keeping plus (2 armors) will give me 3 keys + robe.
    If I keep both plus and non plus versions (4 armors) in inventory, do I get 4 keys + robe ?

Upon re-reading the ad, I get more confused. Do I need to keep both non plus armors from both bosses to get one key ? Or is it keeping one boss armor gets me one key and keeping 2 different armors from the 2 different bosses net me 2 keys ?
    The add mentions "armor" (without the s) to get the reward
    From "The Wise One" he said just hold onto everything basically. How I interpreted it was that you get 1 key from both normal versions and 3 keys and cape from both + versions. So yea I think you need both as well
    Level 100+
    Guild: Unicorn Stampede - PM me if you're interested in joining. (90+ only, unless you think you're special)

Lol how can it be so confusing, just think of how the last rewards were given, just keep two regular n two + versions n ull get 4 keys n a cape....

what is confusing about the post? Just keep both amrs from the beast brawl ( normal and +) to get the reward lah...

i am very skeptical about the keys...we all know that the keys are failed creation of GREE.

Quote Originally Posted by Rended View Post
    From "The Wise One" he said just hold onto everything basically. How I interpreted it was that you get 1 key from both normal versions and 3 keys and cape from both + versions. So yea I think you need both as well
    Quote Originally Posted by NinJaPaN View Post
    Lol how can it be so confusing, just think of how the last rewards were given, just keep two regular n two + versions n ull get 4 keys n a cape....
    Quote Originally Posted by shukai84 View Post
    what is confusing about the post? Just keep both amrs from the beast brawl ( normal and +) to get the reward lah...

i am very skeptical about the keys...we all know that the keys are failed creation of GREE.
    Lol, I forgot that GREE basically has the make-it-up-as-you-go mentality on these contests / events. Specifics and details are only clarified after the contests /events are done.
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Sorry for my statement, english is not my language, so i dont remember all those grammatical rules... Was simple an opinion on what they were going to relase.

Quote Originally Posted by Thatzme View Post
    all these for:
    1) a cape - screw this cape, spectacular ftw
    2) 4 epic keys prolly - cost 120 gems in total which will prolly give most people heartache.
    Remember Gree has a large silent player base that spends money. Remember that as you started, you got keys and quests explaining to use those keys and TA DA, prizes!! There hasn't been anything quite that hand holdy for Limited Edition chests, especially not a "free" first try. A big part of driving user behavior in these games is giving things for free and then gradually introducing cost. The lower tier chests in theory do that, but aren't LE, and they may be seeing a breakdown in conversion rates. So! Super exciting! "Compete" in an event to get a prize of a prize! Boom, behavior queued. That's ACTUALLY what's going on here, for most of the players.

And if that doesn't impact you and RR one whit, I don't think that'll radically change GREEs bottom line or their view of if as a successful pilot. I'd wager a third of the top 100 guilds in the last two wars won't see significant behavior / conversion modification. But we are the proverbial tip of the iceberg.

As for other people prattling about the event, is anyone seriously going to not kill/craft some 4 stars just to AVOID the event? Low barrier to entry means we are all playing anyway. Who turns down a free coffee?
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

I guess the next boss is probably going to be Spirit ... Level your fire armor now!

I will not be happy whit a spirit boss. I will get stuck whit living flame and hipydra hunter. I have not got any good fire armors, ecept infernal lord, who has earth.. Gree is not going to kick in the mouth the peoples who spended to get tectonic, an earth/fire or something similar is going to happen, but i think not a spirit.