Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Wish he would drop more energy at higher levels.... non the less I'm almost done with him anyways

I think the reason he gives so many energy early on is to get to the friend recruiting faster and make it more likely you'll get to a later stage where you will spend gems.

Quote Originally Posted by gardibolt View Post
    I think the reason he gives so many energy early on is to get to the friend recruiting faster and make it more likely you'll get to a later stage where you will spend gems.
    I have to disagree.
    If you're at a point where you need friends to beat any level up to 21, then you aren't capable of beating 43 without gems regardless of drops. By the time I got my first EB+ I was taking up till boss level 17 with one knight. Discounting 15 needing a second of my own guys.

To follow the topic though. I got EE drops at 34 and 37 this time around. Last boss I got one at 42. It's very rare, but they do happen.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Got another drop at level 40... And using a special finisher the boss dropped two potions on 41. I will carry on the special attack research. I think the first epic boss plus becomes obtainable when you will be 100 + whit almost 10 good friends and whit elements against almost two of the big four being good.
    Last edited by Sakino; 09-03-2013 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    I have to disagree.
    If you're at a point where you need friends to beat any level up to 21, then you aren't capable of beating 43 without gems regardless of drops. By the time I got my first EB+ I was taking up till boss level 17 with one knight. Discounting 15 needing a second of my own guys.

To follow the topic though. I got EE drops at 34 and 37 this time around. Last boss I got one at 42. It's very rare, but they do happen.
    My point was that it both hastens and extends the later, higher, levels. If you are likely to spend gems, that is when you will do it. If someone is willing to spend gems to get to 43, Gree is happy to make that more likely.

Angry Armorsmith problems

Is anyone else not receiving armor they have paid for and crafted through the armor smith? I didnt even get my Corvus armory that I won, paid for, and waited forever to craft.

I have to beat it the 28th time. I beat the 27 with 5 knights. Should I do 4/3 considering that I have 2 nemesis friends with 1200 atk and 2 nemesis friends with 800 atk?
    No gems to revive.
    Thank to who will help me

Is anyone else not receiving armor they have paid for and crafted through the armor smith? I didnt even get my Corvus armory that I won, paid for, and waited forever to craft.
    Restart your game.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

last day!!!! expedite your team to kill corvus to earn + amr!

beat corvus on 43 yesterday, found him easier then previous ones.
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Crafting my big bird+ armor now looking forward to slaying the troll king tomorrow
    Lacerator: Level 136
    Sauce
    Ranked 10th in war of the Wicked

Maxed Armors: Maelstrom Irons, Armor of the Bear, Guardian Battlegear+, Pyromancer's Mantle+, Big Four+, Combustion, AoIL+, Featherblade Battlegear+, Eurus

iOS friend code: XBD-DMN-VRV | Line ID: Lacerator

If I can get to 35...is it worth it to spend the gems to make the + armor? I don't have enough strong earth armors to make it to 43 for sure. I'd have to summon him what, 8 times to get enough mats?
    WBC-MYC-YZM
    Level 97
    Commander in the MaJestic Alliance

Big 4+ Maxed
    Swamp Shaman + (70/70)
    Infernal Lord+ (50/70)

if you want the prizes for a plus version then it is worth it
    Guild Master of Gravity lv 51, 7/33

spirit: 8% fire: 8% air: 8% water: 8% earth: 7%
    Name : NickkyDC
    Level 139 ( Moontide non + 91/99, Specter's Shroud non+ 20/99, Firestorm Vanguard non+ 40/99, Assassins shroud +, and Horsemans Battlegear+ both maxed)
    Add me - XBC-XXZ-BZQ

Quote Originally Posted by Moritsume View Post
    If I can get to 35...is it worth it to spend the gems to make the + armor? I don't have enough strong earth armors to make it to 43 for sure. I'd have to summon him what, 8 times to get enough mats?
    You could always wait for when you're higher leveled and have better armors. There's no rush to get the epic boss armor considering you only have the big 4 and you're level 61 at the moment. I'd say it's a better idea to use those gems to max your training fields instead, though if you have already done so, go ahead and summon the boss if you really can't wait.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    You could always wait for when you're higher leveled and have better armors. There's no rush to get the epic boss armor considering you only have the big 4 and you're level 61 at the moment. I'd say it's a better idea to use those gems to max your training fields instead, though if you have already done so, go ahead and summon the boss if you really can't wait.
    I haven't kept my signature updated >_< I'm level 81 with all of the big 4 maxed and my Swamp Shaman+ Is at 45. I have all my Training Fields gemmed except the ones for the 2mil expansion (1mil expansion just finished).

I've been advancing about 1 reward tier per week on the epic bosses, but since you get some extra keys for having the + version I figured it might be worth spending some gems on it.
    WBC-MYC-YZM
    Level 97
    Commander in the MaJestic Alliance

Big 4+ Maxed
    Swamp Shaman + (70/70)
    Infernal Lord+ (50/70)