Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

[Danger] Corvus - August 28th - September 4th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Corvus to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Corvus will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

mono air? everyone, combine previous armor with this one and hope for the epic armor! (forgot the name)
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Flying fried chicken with a big axe!
    K&D (iOS):
    Current Level: 153
    IGN: Cloud
    Code: XBB-CDM-VCY
    Maxed armors: All Ancient Dragons Armors (plus version), SB+, BKal+, AS+, AoftB+, HB+, AoftF+, RM+(62), WR+(54), SP+(61)

In progress: Future Weekly Epic Bosses
    Data: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Hirro View Post
    Flying fried chicken with a big axe!
    going to fry this boss out. I have assassin shroud, infernal lord and crius maxed to bake him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    going to fry this boss out. I have assassin shroud, infernal lord and crius maxed to bake him out.
    Yeah, same here, except that my assassin + is lvl 30 atm need to max it, FAST!
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Quote Originally Posted by D3athShade View Post
    Yeah, same here, except that my assassin + is lvl 30 atm need to max it, FAST!
    go to farm some green looking strips. By the way, are the boss stats higher than usual? 200+ defense at level 11 looks unconfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    go to farm some green looking strips. By the way, are the boss stats higher than usual? 200+ defense at level 11 looks unconfortable.
    Same stats as usual.

I love the way this armor looks. I have a natural draw to avians. I have no idea why.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

What to do? :O

Hey guys looking for some advice on this boss. I have a Crius+ maxed, but that's about it. I doubt I make it anywhere close to 43 (got to 22 on Leviathan) but should I try and max another Crius out or just rely on my friends for this one? I'm working on the Misty Marsh for a Swamp Shaman armor so getting/farming/leveling an Infernal Lord seems out of the question for this week.
    WBC-MYC-YZM
    Level 97
    Commander in the MaJestic Alliance

Big 4+ Maxed
    Swamp Shaman + (70/70)
    Infernal Lord+ (50/70)

Quote Originally Posted by Moritsume View Post
    Hey guys looking for some advice on this boss. I have a Crius+ maxed, but that's about it. I doubt I make it anywhere close to 43 (got to 22 on Leviathan) but should I try and max another Crius out or just rely on my friends for this one? I'm working on the Misty Marsh for a Swamp Shaman armor so getting/farming/leveling an Infernal Lord seems out of the question for this week.
    Don't bother with a second crius, I don't think you'll reach 43 even with that.
    QUIT

Did anyone notice how butch the nemesis is? 914/975. That's obnoxious. No wonder they go up to level 50 now.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

I feel like gree heard my plea! nemesis armor with almost 1k atk and def! i love it!! i will be buying gems this week for nemesis worth it in my opinion!
    Guild Master of Gravity lv 51, 7/33

spirit: 8% fire: 8% air: 8% water: 8% earth: 7%
    Name : NickkyDC
    Level 139 ( Moontide non + 91/99, Specter's Shroud non+ 20/99, Firestorm Vanguard non+ 40/99, Assassins shroud +, and Horsemans Battlegear+ both maxed)
    Add me - XBC-XXZ-BZQ

Heh...a chicken suit...I swear I just posted something about making one in another thread a couple days ago

Wicked wraith + to cut off the chicken's head, and phyrus + to cook him. Chicken dinner at my place guys!
    Itherael - Level 1xx
    *Net *Poof *Poof *Poof *Poof *Blink *Poof *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click *Net *Right Click...

this thread makes me hungry