A Kingdom Age overview

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Kingdom Age overview

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count

A Kingdom Age overview

I tend to be more of an optimist than pessimist, however not to the expense of myself and others.

But here's an overview for all of those new to Kingdom Age, the forums, and to those old timers who have been through it all, and for those who have come into the game and forum in the middle:

Will the level cap be increased?

Level cap was 50 when it started, moved up through 100, then 150 and now currently at 200.

Is Kingdom Age going to have events?

I remember when it was all only about collecting and raiding. Then a random IPH event, then came the collecting events ("box events") of collect 9 to win something

Can we have a new type of "box" event? Other than collect 9? It'd be great to also see who has collected how many boxes, and rankings to see who completed first.

....and thus the leaderboard events happened.....

Ugh. Can we have collect 9 box events again, too? Not just leaderboard/auction events?

And so we now have a mix between the two happening

Hey Gree - how about different types of events? Some PvP if possible.

Suddenly, we have Limited Time Quests happening, the first of which were more than a breeze, and free player and gem player alike could reasonable finish the entire quests.

Bah. those quests are sooooo easy. they should make them harder so there's a challenge....

Alas, the requests for increased difficulty was taken to heart, and the Heroic Mode was born.....

....Ha! i finished those easily (said some major gem players....)

....and they were made more difficult......

What about a PvP....?

And PvP actions were entered in to the LTQs

Gree - can we get units that have awesome stats? It'd be great for really high stats....

....which happened somewhere there in between, where stats were skyrocketed.....

That's stupid. Now all the stats of every unit is so high.......

....so some of the stats were lightened a bit in boss events and such.....

C'mon Gree! The prizes of units for events used to be higher. What gives?!

....so they were put back in and all units were inflated once more.

Gree - the bosses are just way too hard. And your other games have bonuses. Are we going to see that here in Kingdom Age?

Sometime in here, this request was made and it, too, was heard. "poof" Bonuses started to appear on box events.....

Hey Gree - why are there only bonuses for box events? That means only the top 250 and 50 will get them......

.....so bonuses started to appear at the end of LTE events.....

It'd be awesome if Gree did something about the Top 1 person on these auction events. It would make it worth more....

....and thus the #1 person has received an outstanding unit for #1.....

....stupid...#1 should get a bonus, too

....so a bonus was added.

The LTQs should have somethings different instead of just going to mobs on maps....

So now we have to raid PvP, castles....

Gree - why do you have to make it so we raid castles? It is so hard to find them....

....wait, castles for only one, and cottages for others.....

We still hate raiding on castles.....

.....so raiding is no longer part of LTQs.

Hey Gree. Really appreciate the LTQs. Are new events coming soon, too?

So we now have LTEs as attached to LTQs where we have to do both quests and we get an awesome unit.....

thanks Gree, for the new....

....we're not finished...we've added an LTE to the boss events, too!

Gree - you make the collect 9 units on boss events too hard. But now because of the bonuses I've been getting, i can get further into the boss events than ever before.

What about guilds like they do in other Gree games?

*poof* Guilds are now part of Kingdom Age!

Will we be seeing guild wars....?

And now you must all fight each other in Guild Wars! May the best guilds win!

Can there be rewards for less than ranking 500 guilds?

New rankings were added, with some in between rankings too!

Will we see Guild Quests soon? That'd be awesome!

Sure thing! Let's introduce Guild Limited Time Quests! And, we won't wait to hear your request to add to these, but we will now add Guild Quests to the box events.....and now the boss events!

AND, for good measure, we've added a very special, very hard-to-earn unit for those guilds who can pull off near impossible wins. But sometimes we have to make the prizes unique only to a few, because otherwise it is just too common......

Gree - it is too hard for everyone or most of everyone to get that new unique prize during guild wars....

....so?

I'd love to see what prize we get for the quest we are on

We've added a picture of the unit so you don't have to hunt it down to see what you won!

Can you make it easier to find the units in our inventory? And weapons, too

Done! Now you can see what is your strongest-to-weakest units and weapons/armor.

Are weapons and armor going to increase in stats?

Yup! Done! We've even given you armor that has over 300 defense!

-----------------

I have to admit, I laughed typing this up at some points. But you have to admit, it is a pretty close summary.......

I'll delete this thread soon enough, but still thoughts are appreciated.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    From wht I can recall, you hit the time line for all that in a very good order.
    And we still get posts about gree not doing anything..they have done a lot..might not be that active(posting) at times on the forum, but they do read it.
    Now only if they will add a refresh to guild cht. Would save closing it and reopening it.but I think it's coming soon..they just added that feature to MW.
    Daily player

Lurker
    Post Count
    +1000 Thanks for the laugh, you summed it up well.

Post Count
    Bravo!!!!!

Nicely encapsulates the history. Not bad for a game over a couple of years and of course, our very vocal player group.

Mickaleus

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    OMG - that's the best thing I've read all day....talk about laughing and crying at the same time. Oh....the memories.

Post Count
    Excellent post!!!....yup that about sums it up....

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I Lol'd

IGN: Hersh
    KA Ally Code: 282318435
    DR Ally Code: 479827316
    Add me!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Legend_Shall_Live_On View Post
    I tend to be more of an optimist than pessimist, however not to the expense of myself and others.

But here's an overview for all of those new to Kingdom Age, the forums, and to those old timers who have been through it all, and for those who have come into the game and forum in the middle:

Will the level cap be increased?

Level cap was 50 when it started, moved up through 100, then 150 and now currently at 200.

Is Kingdom Age going to have events?

I remember when it was all only about collecting and raiding. Then a random IPH event, then came the collecting events ("box events") of collect 9 to win something

Can we have a new type of "box" event? Other than collect 9? It'd be great to also see who has collected how many boxes, and rankings to see who completed first.

....and thus the leaderboard events happened.....

Ugh. Can we have collect 9 box events again, too? Not just leaderboard/auction events?

And so we now have a mix between the two happening

Hey Gree - how about different types of events? Some PvP if possible.

Suddenly, we have Limited Time Quests happening, the first of which were more than a breeze, and free player and gem player alike could reasonable finish the entire quests.

Bah. those quests are sooooo easy. they should make them harder so there's a challenge....

Alas, the requests for increased difficulty was taken to heart, and the Heroic Mode was born.....

....Ha! i finished those easily (said some major gem players....)

....and they were made more difficult......

What about a PvP....?

And PvP actions were entered in to the LTQs

Gree - can we get units that have awesome stats? It'd be great for really high stats....

....which happened somewhere there in between, where stats were skyrocketed.....

That's stupid. Now all the stats of every unit is so high.......

....so some of the stats were lightened a bit in boss events and such.....

C'mon Gree! The prizes of units for events used to be higher. What gives?!

....so they were put back in and all units were inflated once more.

Gree - the bosses are just way too hard. And your other games have bonuses. Are we going to see that here in Kingdom Age?

Sometime in here, this request was made and it, too, was heard. "poof" Bonuses started to appear on box events.....

Hey Gree - why are there only bonuses for box events? That means only the top 250 and 50 will get them......

.....so bonuses started to appear at the end of LTE events.....

It'd be awesome if Gree did something about the Top 1 person on these auction events. It would make it worth more....

....and thus the #1 person has received an outstanding unit for #1.....

....stupid...#1 should get a bonus, too

....so a bonus was added.

The LTQs should have somethings different instead of just going to mobs on maps....

So now we have to raid PvP, castles....

Gree - why do you have to make it so we raid castles? It is so hard to find them....

....wait, castles for only one, and cottages for others.....

We still hate raiding on castles.....

.....so raiding is no longer part of LTQs.

Hey Gree. Really appreciate the LTQs. Are new events coming soon, too?

So we now have LTEs as attached to LTQs where we have to do both quests and we get an awesome unit.....

thanks Gree, for the new....

....we're not finished...we've added an LTE to the boss events, too!

Gree - you make the collect 9 units on boss events too hard. But now because of the bonuses I've been getting, i can get further into the boss events than ever before.

What about guilds like they do in other Gree games?

*poof* Guilds are now part of Kingdom Age!

Will we be seeing guild wars....?

And now you must all fight each other in Guild Wars! May the best guilds win!

Can there be rewards for less than ranking 500 guilds?

New rankings were added, with some in between rankings too!

Will we see Guild Quests soon? That'd be awesome!

Sure thing! Let's introduce Guild Limited Time Quests! And, we won't wait to hear your request to add to these, but we will now add Guild Quests to the box events.....and now the boss events!

AND, for good measure, we've added a very special, very hard-to-earn unit for those guilds who can pull off near impossible wins. But sometimes we have to make the prizes unique only to a few, because otherwise it is just too common......

Gree - it is too hard for everyone or most of everyone to get that new unique prize during guild wars....

....so?

I'd love to see what prize we get for the quest we are on

We've added a picture of the unit so you don't have to hunt it down to see what you won!

Can you make it easier to find the units in our inventory? And weapons, too

Done! Now you can see what is your strongest-to-weakest units and weapons/armor.

Are weapons and armor going to increase in stats?

Yup! Done! We've even given you armor that has over 300 defense!

-----------------

I have to admit, I laughed typing this up at some points. But you have to admit, it is a pretty close summary.......

I'll delete this thread soon enough, but still thoughts are appreciated.
    LOL man i had a great laff here..i just wish some the things they have in KA here u mention was in MW..like the strongest and weakest units and the pics of the quest on modern war then i would be a happy lil camper..but u did hit the nail on the head with all this u wrote
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Wait... if Gree really does listen to our requests and make them happen, then maybe we can use this to our advantage. Here, let me give it a try:

"Gree, how about stock options for veteran players? Collect all 9 for a new car? Beat the boss 50 times for a trip to Tahiti? Vault transfers to my real bank account?"

Kingdom Age -- where dreams really do come true!®

Lurker
    Post Count
    Lol.

Nice post.

Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Excellent post.

Thank you Gree.

I wish ...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Best. Post. EVER!!

Post Count
    Love this post! Laughed! Thanks for putting it out there!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Looks like Gree eventually gives us everything we want.

More buildings would be nice.

That story didn't mention their response to hackers. Are we not talking about that anymore?

(7 of 12)

Post Count
    Now move the level to 300.