Fourth Place team last war was screwed out of top three prize check below - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Fourth Place team last war was screwed out of top three prize check below

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    I think the team should be disqualified and the fourth place team bump.
    That's your problem right there, thinking. You do too much of it.

Your thinking sent the Indian Nation from a second ranked team to a top ten team and soon your syndicate will not even be a blip on the CC radar.

The situation has been explained in full and if you have screenshots as you say you do then you would see that the incident was reported as soon as it occurred and as others have pointed out the difference in IP between 3rd and 4th was so much that 600k wouldn't even have affected us.

You are scum, your syndicate is scum. Congratulations, IN is now officially my most hated syndicate and SAS will have to take second place on that one.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post

Your thinking sent the Indian Nation from a second ranked team to a top ten team and soon your syndicate will not even be a blip on the CC radar.

The situation has been explained in full and if you have screenshots as you say you do then you would see that the incident was reported as soon as it occurred and as others have pointed out the difference in IP between 3rd and 4th was so much that 600k wouldn't even have affected us.

You are scum, your syndicate is scum. Congratulations, IN is now officially my most hated syndicate and SAS will have to take second place on that one.

Are you still third? hahaha

So i'm just wondering how many wins did MT have for those 600k ip? Then we can close this thread ourselves, I will ask teach personally.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Post Count
    I can't believe this discussion has gone on this long. BigMoney has been defending me because I reported this to Gree, did nothing whatsoever to cause it, and I told him about (along with several other teams) when it happened so that if there was a question I would have notified some people. Iteachem has also seen the screen shot if the ticket I sent to Gree, but that information isn't allowed to be posted on here.

I didn't exploit the glitch in any way to affect my team's standings. If I had been on a player on SAS, I would have used it to chase down Fight Club. What did Vlad do when he got 65k phantom gold? He spent it all and then used other players donations to the gold pool to make up his deficit. What did Vlad do when he figure out he could hack into Baddad's account? He told somebody to kick him out of FC minutes before the war started and monitored FC's progress THE ENTIRE WAR so that he could avoid fighting them.

The fact that he's trolling this thread and saying I exploited a glitch when I reported it immediately and didn't spend all of the gold I had set aside for the war because of the fact that I didn't want to run up my score is amusing. If it happened to you, what would you have done?

I've always tried to play this game the right way and be fair to people. Ask anybody who actually knows me. I've tried to help people on the forums as much as possible, ask any of the dozens of PM's I've answered or who have used my guides or boss calcs. But I've just about had it.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Lurker
    Post Count

No body

Grim reaper, aka Rastas, aka Cpt something.

U r cc's biggest nobody. You talk like your some big time player, when in reality you hold the record for most losses in a single battle than any other in cc history!

You do nothing but further embarrass you team mates @ rogue. You should spend less time trolling other ppls threads, and more time in game trying to boost your very weak stats!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hit em up View Post
    U r cc's biggest nobody. You talk like your some big time player, when in reality you hold the record for most losses in a single battle than any other in cc history!
    Please stop, you are hurting my feelings

Post Count
    Consider this, with the way this glitch affected me, I could have easily had the whole team send me iTunes cards and for the same amount of money it would cost us to put up 30 mil, we could have put up 300 mil. If I really wanted to exploit this glitch that happened to me out of nowhere, I wouldn't have sent in a ticket, wouldn't have notified other players, and we would have taken first place by a country mile. I didn't. WWVD?
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    Consider this, with the way this glitch affected me, I could have easily had the whole team send me iTunes cards and for the same amount of money it would cost us to put up 30 mil, we could have put up 300 mil. If I really wanted to exploit this glitch that happened to me out of nowhere, I wouldn't have sent in a ticket, wouldn't have notified other players, and we would have taken first place by a country mile. I didn't. WWVD?
    If you would of done that it would of raised to many questions and would very possibly resulted in a ban when flagged up on grees servers.
    At the end of the day it is a glitch. What caused it no one but you and gree knows.
    Why it only effected you out of the entire cc community, only you and gree may know.
    Why it's always SAS and RG that seem to be the centre of all hacking and cheating, only you two teams know, but most will say there's no smoke without fire.
    What everyone knows is this playground feud between the two of you is extremely boring.
    What else everyone knows is both your teams need to proof read the posts from some of the members of your teams cause they show themselves to be idiots and bring the iq of the whole forum down everytime they post.
    Big money, you can't pick and choose which glitch it is ok to use and which it isn't. If theres a glitch, in no circumstances is it ok to use it to your advantage. If my energy stopped ever diminishing so I could complete all ltqs immediately for free, it would be cheating to do so. A glitch is a glitch. Don't try to sugar coat it.

Post Count
    MT you set up a whole anti cheat groupme and then started the blacklist. You stated before that you used the data harvest to help identify people who were glitching, time travelers and energy glitchers

With the 1280 average you posted in the war (according to big fets numbers) you continued use of the glitch. Regardless if it didn't affect your syn ranking (I have no idea who was fourth or how much) you obviously continued to use it.

If it didn't matter to your syndicate then ethically you should have stopped. People are on your black list for less. I am glad you sent it to gree, but continuing is the murky water I am concerned with.
    retired

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragmondino View Post
    Big money, you can't pick and choose which glitch it is ok to use and which it isn't. If theres a glitch, in no circumstances is it ok to use it to your advantage.
    How did we use it to our advantage? It has been pointed out to you that the glitch was reported to Gree and the request was to adjust the IP to its correct value.

P.S
    If you want to talk about proof reading forum posts then you may want to start by using paragraphs in your post. That was just plain painful to read.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

lol. Enjoy your 3rd perma ban grimmy.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    How did we use it to our advantage? It has been pointed out to you that the glitch was reported to Gree and the request was to adjust the IP to its correct value.

P.S
    If you want to talk about proof reading forum posts then you may want to start by using paragraphs in your post. That was just plain painful to read.
    It was used to his advantage by scoring an ip amount that he shouldn't of been able to get. Your not really someone who holds any weight in regards to cheats as your whole syndicate was funded by money cheats. Just because you later left them, and changed your name, makes you no less a cheat.
    I'm glad it hurt you to read it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iteachem View Post
    If it didn't matter to your syndicate then ethically you should have stopped.
    You just don't get it do you. Lets put the question to you for a moment? If this occurred to your syndicate would your entire syndicate stop playing and be comfortable with a top 4000 prize?

I know it didn't affect our entire syndicate, however it did affect MT and he did notify Gree and he did stop using gold.

The onus should not be on RG to stop playing if a glitch like this occurs. The onus is on Gree to fix these problems immediately. Anyone who knows MT knows that he would be the last player in CC to exploit a glitch. What most of the posters in this thread fail to realise is that if Gree had taken immediate action when this glitch was first reported then this thread wouldn't even exist to begin with.

I don't know what you are trying to prove, but labelling RG as a cheating syndicate over this issue is a low blow even by IN standards.

Banned
    Post Count
    You just don't get it do you. Lets put the question to you for a moment? If this occurred to your syndicate would your entire syndicate stop playing and be comfortable with a top 4000 prize?

I know it didn't affect our entire syndicate, however it did affect MT and he did notify Gree and he did stop using gold.

The onus should not be on RG to stop playing if a glitch like this occurs. The onus is on Gree to fix these problems immediately. Anyone who knows MT knows that he would be the last player in CC to exploit a glitch. What most of the posters in this thread fail to realise is that if Gree had taken immediate action when this glitch was first reported then this thread wouldn't even exist to begin with.

I don't know what you are trying to prove, but labelling RG as a cheating syndicate over this issue is a low blow even by IN standards.
    It's not just this that makes people think RG cheat.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    lol. Enjoy your 3rd perma ban grimmy.
    Go back under your bridge troll, you have nothing useful to contribute here.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    i as shown these by mt together with tickets to and from gree. this was shown to me a few days ago. it nice to know some people like mt have morals.