Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
    arrrrgghhh ! i accidentally tap Buy First Aid Pack.. im only free player and 10GOLD is a big resources to me.. is there any chance to get back it to me ??

Quote Originally Posted by JonHanFord View Post
    arrrrgghhh ! i accidentally tap Buy First Aid Pack.. im only free player and 10GOLD is a big resources to me.. is there any chance to get back it to me ??
    Captain Obvious is suggesting you to send a ticket to GREE.

Quote Originally Posted by splinker View Post
    Minimum level for triggering a boss is 5.
    Thanks for that - I did indeed get it in goals list at Level 5 and they are now triggering every (deliberately) failed attack/rob I do

Quote Originally Posted by JonHanFord View Post
    happened to me also.
    so i have sent a ticket a while ago, asking to add this confirmation dialog before spending gold...
    i got my gold back, but this dialog from preventing accidental clicks wasn't added to the game...

pfff

I understand some delays can happen, no problem since a delay is better then bugs/crashes. But do yo guys really hate europeans that much?

the normal start time is allready fairly late and since delays are common with events ppl in the gmt/cest time zone basicly get screwed by starting it past midnight. how about starting events 11 am pst so even with a delay it will still start before instead of just after a normal time to start sleeping here.

I've been logging in and out of the game all morning trying to get the splash screen and have been robbing people and attacking people desperately trying to trigger the boss event but nothing

Can't trigger the event on android and iOS, tried restarting the app / phone & iPad. Have latest dataset. Tried every trigger possible... at that pace, there won't be enough time to complete the event!

CHarnel L83 | A/D: 180k/186k | IPH: 160k

CHarnelius L34 | A/D: 103k/95k | IPH: 53k

Quote Originally Posted by CHarnel View Post
    Can't trigger the event on android and iOS, tried restarting the app / phone & iPad. Have latest dataset. Tried every trigger possible... at that pace, there won't be enough time to complete the event!
    do you know what 4 more days mean?
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Quote Originally Posted by MuMiX View Post
    still no boss being triggered on iPhone 4S. Is 3.7.1 20130828_9 371.0 the latest update?
    If I'm not mistaken, it should be 3.8.1, 380.0 (that's what I have on mine). You might want to delete, then re-install the game.

Can't get it to trigger? I'm confused I finished 2 hours after it started

It's only 6.15am in California where gree are so I thnk we just have to wit a few hours or them to get to work, see he problem and get on with fixing it. I just hope there is enough time to kill boss 50 times without gold as I normally do it without gold with a few hours left so might be screwed this time unless they extend it

Succeeded to trigger on both iOS and droid - you gotta rob a lot! Preferably different players and not buildings in the same hood.

CHarnel L83 | A/D: 180k/186k | IPH: 160k

CHarnelius L34 | A/D: 103k/95k | IPH: 53k

Can't get the boss to trigger either. I've had the splash screens but robbing/pvp does not initiate the boss fight.

I think you need to lose. I had no luck all morning but just been on attacking frenzy but I always win until I just hit soneone with higher stats and lost and boss triggered straight away?

Quote Originally Posted by marcw View Post
    I think you need to lose. I had no luck all morning but just been on attacking frenzy but I always win until I just hit soneone with higher stats and lost and boss triggered straight away?
    no, i am attacking people and get it right away, with winning.
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86