Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last

on amdroid (galaxy) and its triggering every job i do and giving me the weapons (happy as)

Is this Boss sleeping?!? Been raiding, doing ltq for over an hour now - not a single EPIC BOSS - wth Greed and ur new 3.8 update is so lame its not even funny.... ;[

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDux View Post
    Is this Boss sleeping?!? Been raiding, doing ltq for over an hour now - not a single EPIC BOSS - wth Greed and ur new 3.8 update is so lame its not even funny.... ;[
    Yeh, iPhone 4, latest update...

On Andrew all u need is look at a rival and Boss appears - watahek Greed - fix it on iOS pls?!?

i have the boss on my goal list to hit boss 20 times but the boss doesn't trigger, i have tried closing and opening a few times, check to see if the was another update but nothing. on my andriod account.

i got the boss event now
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 08-28-2013 at 08:28 PM.

Lucky you! I'm envious

i love how all the weapons lists are blank, not surprised at all

iOS not triggering for me.

Wonder if Gree will give us some free gold like they did to android users a while back??

Quote Originally Posted by Rebels View Post
    iOS not triggering for me.

Wonder if Gree will give us some free gold like they did to android users a while back??
    and then you woke up

no boss

still no boss being triggered on iPhone 4S. Is 3.7.1 20130828_9 371.0 the latest update?

Quote Originally Posted by brandocommando View Post
    and then you woke up
    Not quite I am still in the nightmare

Event has triggered for me but stats are not increasing when items are added to my inventory. Will keep an eye on it but would be interested to know if anyone else is having this issue?

Edit:- logged out and back in and stats have increased.
    Last edited by Christurbo; 08-28-2013 at 10:46 PM.

iPhone 4, latest upgrade.Timer works, but boss not triggering!Also: I have build the new LTQ building, but after the upgrade, the building is gone, and so is my money!!!

It used to be wrong when people would say that you needed to be Level 10 to participate in Epic Bosses (my account started at Level 6 last cycle with The Black Rose).

However, I have a new crawler/camper at Level 3. This time I ,do not have the Boss in my goals list. Do you think the update has just not come through, or has the level requirement been imposed this time round?

The Boss won't procc for me either on Android or Iphone 4, tried anything ... also upgraded to 3.8 ...

Quote Originally Posted by VikesUK View Post
    It used to be wrong when people would say that you needed to be Level 10 to participate in Epic Bosses (my account started at Level 6 last cycle with The Black Rose).

However, I have a new crawler/camper at Level 3. This time I ,do not have the Boss in my goals list. Do you think the update has just not come through, or has the level requirement been imposed this time round?
    Minimum level for triggering a boss is 5.