Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Changes in the new Update

Hi,

The recent update had a couple of noticeable changes that some of you have already brought to the attention of the forums. Just wanted to put the official word out there.

Guild Rank Boost have been rebalanced (the reason you've noticed the stat drops and decrease)
    Monster Nest production rate has been increased. (We've seen these in a lot of suggestions)

Well i just want to say that i bought yesterday 375 gems and used them in order to upgrade all my training fields to level 3. Now i read that i probably made a big mistake.

that's really annoying, you guys could give us a heads up of the upcoming update...

Wise one, I'd like to ask is there going to ever be a chance we are going to be able to make + armors with out chests? Like fusing two of the same maxed out armors gives you a level 1 + version? I'd love to get my hands on a black frost+ but since I have terrible luck with chests it dosent look promising
    Guild Master of Gravity lv 51, 7/33

spirit: 8% fire: 8% air: 8% water: 8% earth: 7%
    Name : NickkyDC
    Level 139 ( Moontide non + 91/99, Specter's Shroud non+ 20/99, Firestorm Vanguard non+ 40/99, Assassins shroud +, and Horsemans Battlegear+ both maxed)
    Add me - XBC-XXZ-BZQ

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    Well i just want to say that i bought yesterday 375 gems and used them in order to upgrade all my training fields to level 3. Now i read that i probably made a big mistake.

that's really annoying, you guys could give us a heads up of the upcoming update...
    That really shouldn't be a "bad purchase". Theoretically, the Dragon Nests might be able to make more gold per day, but it will also require more micro-management. They are still close enough to be competitive with each-other.

On a more philosophical note, I understand the principle of your statement. While this might not have made upgrading the TF's a bad move, it COULD HAVE and with no prior notice.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Neptune View Post
    Nah, you haven't. TF3 == 35 gems for 2 squares, monster3 == 80 gems for 2 squares.
    That alone should make TF3 the better choice for everybody but the biggest gem spenders.

TF3 IIRC 2000/hour or 48000/day by Gree's numbers,
    if I calculated correctly monster3: 1375 * 2 = 2750/hour, assuming you sleep for 7 hours and collect just before going to bed and the moment you're out of bed 2750 * 21 = 57750/day
    which is 120% of TF3 under ideal circumstances where you can collect at least every 4 hours while awake.

So: higher upfront gold cost and more than double the gems needed for on the best days a 20% increase in gold output.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Atleast we know they have been listening.
    IGN:Nova
    Level:10x
    Retired

When I try viewing a guild (in the guild search menu) i crash instantly.. everytime. Seems like the whole guild system needs a workover.
    Paganizer

Knights of Flame

Friend Code: XBD - MWV - HXQ (iOS)
    Lvl: 100+
    Armors:
    Big4: AA+ (max), CA+ (max), LF+ (max), HH+ (max)
    Other: Tectonic (max), SS+ (max), Combustion (max), GB+ (max), GB (max), Blackfrost (max), Infernal+ (max), AotF+ (max), Boilerplate (max), Ravenlord+ (max), Swampstone+ (max)
    WiP: Blaze (59/99), AotW+ (41/70), Witch Robes+ (1/70)

I have also noticed that gems are no longer offered in the silver key chest? At least on mine I don't see them in the scrolling list anymore... that's a bit ridiculous.

My game crashes almost all the time when I look at someones profile and click on 'guild'. It just endlessly loads until I close the game and reopen. No big deal I guess, just saying.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by forcefed4door View Post
    I have also noticed that gems are no longer offered in the silver key chest? At least on mine I don't see them in the scrolling list anymore... that's a bit ridiculous.
    IIRC I got some from a silver chest recently on my low level alt, but haven't seen any from silver keys on my main in ages, so could be like free gems seem to be: get you hooked on plenty of gems early on in the game, so you'll buy them when the tap gets turned down to hardly a drop later on.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

For the love of all that is holy, make armor crafting start at basics, not at my most recent boss armor.

Last thing we needed was emojis

Quote Originally Posted by paganizer View Post
    When I try viewing a guild (in the guild search menu) i crash instantly.. everytime. Seems like the whole guild system needs a workover.
    Same is happening to me too. It happened just after the update, this needs to be fixed immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    Hi,

The recent update had a couple of noticeable changes that some of you have already brought to the attention of the forums. Just wanted to put the official word out there.

Guild Rank Boost have been rebalanced (the reason you've noticed the stat drops and decrease)
    Monster Nest production rate has been increased. (We've seen these in a lot of suggestions)
    Hire Friend now seems to query data every press. Kinda silly when I hire two knights at once. Since I sometimes play in lousy bandwidth areas, waiting twice is annoying. Not the worst thing in the world, but it is above trivial.
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

Quote Originally Posted by Eunuchorn View Post
    Last thing we needed was emojis
    IAP emoji packs!
    Bears At Large (iOS) Beartator (recruiting for solid Guild Warriors!) - use LINE

How was the monster nest affected numbers wise?