Experiencing repeated crashing after updating to 2.0? Read here for the fix!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Experiencing repeated crashing after updating to 2.0? Read here for the fix!

Hybrid View

Player Experience
    Post Count

Experiencing repeated crashing after updating to 2.0? Read here for the fix!

Hey everyone,

In the latest update, we changed around some coding which caused some incompatibility with phones running older iOS versions. Going forward, players should be on at least iOS 5.0 to prevent these crash issues.

If you are on an older iOS version, you can update your phone by syncing it to iTunes and clicking the upgrade button.

If you are still experiencing repeated crashing while running iOS 5.0+, please let us know either on this post or in a ticket and we'll look into it.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh I have 5.1.1 I think? Looking under SETTINGS-->version?
    -J

Lurker
    Post Count
    If upgrading iOS is the only solution, then I am seriously thinking of quitting KA for good. Old device can't keep up with latest iOS, and I do not want to risk losing any of my data in iPad just for a game.

GREE, please change requirements to iOS5 or later instead of iOS 4.3 or later in upgrade details and highlight it somewhere obvious.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YYnQQ View Post
    If upgrading iOS is the only solution, then I am seriously thinking of quitting KA for good. Old device can't keep up with latest iOS, and I do not want to risk losing any of my data in iPad just for a game.

GREE, please change requirements to iOS5 or later instead of iOS 4.3 or later in upgrade details and highlight it somewhere obvious.
    ... do you even know what you're asking now?

"hey Gree just rewrite everything you just released, thanks you're great!"

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Using 5.1.1 on iPad one. Crashes already endemic but after update, can add: ,raiding, viewing profiles, checking rankings, read comments, toggle system messages, viewing own stats! And, of course, sending a ticket

im iOS 6.1.3 and crashing 3-4 times a day since update
    Kronous
    396-723-471

Consistent Contributor MidnightExpress's Avatar
    Post Count
    iOS 5.1.1 and crashes after in KA for 10 minutes or so... When Raiding I get 1 hit in and it crashes.. This is horrible!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

IOS 6.1.3 and still problems...

I'm running the game on my iPad 2 with IOS 6.1.3, and yes there's a fault with the latest KA upgrade.

On a number of maps I've visited the game just freezes.

Good times!
    Costerroller
    (AKA Tarzan)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Running iOS 7 and no crashes on an iPad 3. With the older version I could not raid...that has been corrected though the raid profile takes a while to load then returns "testuser123” instead of actual player name until I scroll down then back up.

Overall seems to work good with iOS 7.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy

iOS 5.1.1 , Ipad gen 1. got the latest iOS for this model. It still crashes everytime I load the game.. Been nearly a year, never had so many problems. I dont post much on the forums( lolz) but just figured why not.. Hopefully, Gree will figure this out.

Account Issue

I have iOS version 6.1.4 and I have been locked out of the game for 6+ hours already. As a KA addict, I am going through withdrawals and am very concerned about missing any of the Raid Boss Event. I was booted from my guild at the same time, and the founder and other members asked me why I left the guild-not my choice! Please help restore my game before the raid boss event goes live.

Lurker
    Post Count
    iPad 2 with 6.1.3. Game was fine until two hours ago, now it will no longer load.

Evantu and Hope: did you also get booted from your guild out of nowhere?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Don't know. Can't get back in game to check.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Better

Thanks! Have finally stopped crashing!