Experiencing repeated crashing after updating to 2.0? Read here for the fix! - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Experiencing repeated crashing after updating to 2.0? Read here for the fix!

Lurker
    Post Count

Honestly... The ACA can have a better roll out than this!

I am sorry for posting here but since I cannot creat a thread due to god knows what policy here goes... I don't pretend to know all the things the other players do about how this should work but I damn well know how it DID WORK! This game DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE! I had crashing issues, I used "the fix". No good. I have an iPad2 fully updated and the app is fully updated. After using "the fix" I now have an oddity when attempting to raid. Previously if a building had been raided and repaired you were notified it could not be sacked. Now for no apparent reason when attempting to raid I will get the notice the building is unavailable but now it takes my stamina for the failed raid. Sometimes I will be mid raid graphic and have it notify me then I cannot raid it due to previous raiding of said building. Occasionally I will get one or two hits in then WHAM! No able to raid anymore due to previous sacking. Honestly, how F*****G hard is it to not break what was working just fine. There are many requests and complaints and some positive feedback on here but in the end they all point to one glaring fact. An estimated $250k daily/weekly revenue at your height of popularity led you to believe people will tolerate anything to play this game. Its entertaining at best, certainly not a life changer. Just put back what worked and stop fingering it hoping it will get you more.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Actual even more crashes as in the past.
    3-4 crashes a day. Newest IOS and KA on Iphone 4S
    Every second day i have to reinstall.

Most crashes during raiding.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count
    Ipad 3 with iOS 7.0.4 and seem to crash at least once a week. Takes numerous reinstalls before it works.

Consistent Contributor MidnightExpress's Avatar
    Post Count
    I removed KA from my iPad and tried other programs that have been crashing and everything ran well, no crashes.. I reinstalled KA, ran the same programs, and crashes again.. There is a memory leak in KA that eats away at the memory until the system crashes.. All of this started happening when they added the Raid Boss module, so it shouldn't be that hard in tracking it down. Since we are not presently doing the RB, remove that part of the game and do your testing, FIX THIS once and for all...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Refer a friend Program: after my friend takes a break and log out of the game, she can't log back in anymore, error msg SS and sent to support. No reply from Gree support. So how am I supposed to refer a friend to the game when they can't even log in the game to play?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Running iOS 7.0.4 in ipad air, crashes IMMEDIATELY every time starting today...goes to the splash screen then back to my 'home' screen. HELP....always during timed events of course.

Lurker
    Post Count

Crashed when I try to ride

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everyone,

In the latest update, we changed around some coding which caused some incompatibility with phones running older iOS versions. Going forward, players should be on at least iOS 5.0 to prevent these crash issues.

If you are on an older iOS version, you can update your phone by syncing it to iTunes and clicking the upgrade button.

If you are still experiencing repeated crashing while running iOS 5.0+, please let us know either on this post or in a ticket and we'll look into it.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.
    Please help:
    iOS 5.1.1 , Ipad gen 1. got the latest iOS for this model. It still crashes everytime I load the game.. Been nearly a year, never had so many problems. I dont post much on the forums( lolz) but just figured why not.. Hopefully, Gree will figure this out.

Memory Hog

This may have been mentioned elesewhere....but, here it is anyway.

This app is also a memory hog, so if you have a lot of apps running in the background this app will crash a lot. I was getting so frustrated I almost quit....
    Then I cleared out all my apps, rebooted my device and the crashing has calmed down enough to where I can get some semblance of play done.
    It still crashes a lot, but, not enough for me to quit, yet....
    Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
    Hey everyone,

In the latest update, we changed around some coding which caused some incompatibility with phones running older iOS versions. Going forward, players should be on at least iOS 5.0 to prevent these crash issues.

If you are on an older iOS version, you can update your phone by syncing it to iTunes and clicking the upgrade button.

If you are still experiencing repeated crashing while running iOS 5.0+, please let us know either on this post or in a ticket and we'll look into it.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this causes you.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    After 9 x raiding the same person KA crashes now every time. In the past there was only a message "cannot raid".
    This happens since may be one week.
    The Red Baron TRB

Post Count

Missing prize

HiI have sent many messages to customer services about my missing individual bonus from December War. I keep being told it is being escalated but nothing except that.I contacted someone at Gree.net his name was Chris. He sent a really terrible message back. I thought I was the customer. My guild had us at 5 upgrades I then won prize with + 2 building upgrades this makes 7. I have been told I won't get the 2 upgrades.Can you check this out for me please. I spend Thousands on this game like many others and I'm treated so badly. No wonder my allies are leaving through not getting their rewards. Sorry I have come through on this thread but couldn't see anywhere else to go.Regards British BullDog

Lurker
    Post Count

KA will not run on iPad 1

Hi Gree

You do realise that your app doesn't run on the iPad 1, right?
    Suggesting that upgrading to iOS 5 will fix it is laughable. Do you even test this stuff?

An iPad 1 has 128MB of DRAM. That's it. You guys are using way too much memory and just about every damn thing crashes. This latest quest is a case in point. I can't get to Dark Forest. Hell, I can't even scroll through the maps to Dark Forest - the game crashes before I get there! Similarly, I can't raise a support request from within the game - it crashes before I can submit it!

I write software for a living and I've got to tell you, I would be embarrassed to have written this.

Please guys, get some self-respect and fix this thing.

Yours
    Frustrated beyond belief

Angry KA wont load

I have contacted help twice but still no response and its going onto the 3rd day without access. I attempt to open the app on my iPhone or iPad and it goes to the connecting to sever screen and then drops out. I have an older iPhone and Ipad which I dont update and they run fine.
    I dont want to reload the app in case it loses my data. Can I get confirmation that if I delete & reload the app it wont lose my character
    Thx

Lurker
    Post Count

Delete with confidence

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Rafter View Post
    I dont want to reload the app in case it loses my data. Can I get confirmation that if I delete & reload the app it wont lose my character
    Thx
    Philip, you are safe to delete the game and reinstall. Your game is keyed to your device and when you reinstall and run it will pick up your game state from Gree's servers. I have done this many times.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Still crashing twice a week:
    Running latest iOS 7 on iPhone 4

Lurker
    Post Count

all it does is crash

repeated crashes, why cant this game run smooth like mw?
    i am quitting, tired of the constant reloading.