Bring Back Rob (BBR)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring Back Rob (BBR)

Post Count

Bring Back Rob (BBR)

Silent Assassins have now come in and taken over Crime City Addiction (CCA), now calling it SAS3. They now have a syndicate with full bonuses without putting a penny in or fighting a war themselves.

CCA members want their former leader Rob back to reverse this. Please join this campaign against the bully boys of Silent Assassins who have taken over our home. Bring back Rob, BBR!

Lurker
    Post Count
    We want rob back. He was a great leader unlike the witch that stole our syndicate that is associated with SAS. Screw you SAS, I hope you step on a Lego.

Consistent Contributor Mistress Nikita's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    Silent Assassins have now come in and taken over Crime City Addiction (CCA), now calling it SAS3. They now have a syndicate with full bonuses without putting a penny in or fighting a war themselves.

CCA members want their former leader Rob back to reverse this. Please join this campaign against the bully boys of Silent Assassins who have taken over our home. Bring back Rob, BBR!
    I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope you can get your syndicate back. SAS will come in, dump half your players, and steal anyone who was any good and move them up. They've chewed up and spit out so many junior syndicates in the past. Its what they do.

I suggest the core group of you all set up your own GroupMe chat, and exclude the SASholes... and figure out what is your best course of action. If SAS has put their own person in charge, you can kiss CCA good bye. Your best bet would be to keep your core group together and try to join up with an existing group who has the room for you all.

Banned
    Post Count
    How exactly did SAS get control of your syndicate?
    I assume that your old leader had to promote one of them to Officer and then leave the syndicate?
    How about a little more of the back story on this? I am guessing there is more here than meets the eye.

-Triga

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Triga Treat View Post
    I assume that your old leader had to promote one of them to Officer and then leave the syndicate?
    How about a little more of the back story on this? I am guessing there is more here than meets the eye.

-Triga
    The former leader went and joined Goodfellas. Rob took over as leader and everyone was happy in the team. Then yesterday the former leader came back, took control again and then announced that CCA would be no more, just 'part of the SAS family'. She didn't consult with anyone from CCA before doing this. People are leaving in droves.

Lurker
    Post Count

BBR

Love it!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Nikita View Post
    I sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, hope you can get your syndicate back. SAS will come in, dump half your players, and steal anyone who was any good and move them up. They've chewed up and spit out so many junior syndicates in the past. Its what they do.

I suggest the core group of you all set up your own GroupMe chat, and exclude the SASholes... and figure out what is your best course of action. If SAS has put their own person in charge, you can kiss CCA good bye. Your best bet would be to keep your core group together and try to join up with an existing group who has the room for you all.
    We've got our own groupme chat room now, mourning the loss of the team that was built up. And yeah, the ones who haven't already left will be booted out soon....

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Triga Treat View Post

-Triga

Triga, its good to see ppl who can think for them selves.

CCA and SAS has started a cooperation. Our plan is to make it a stabile Top25 team. We have not taken over leadership. Its the already existing leader who are in charge. She wants stability and we needed a team, therefor we decided to work together.

In such a process, there will always be some who like it and some who doesn't. Its a free world and we had spots for all players in both CCA and SAS. No one was abandon.

If u want more information, please pm me.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    He did not need to give it back. So seems to me it's his own fault. DWR ( Down With Rob)
    Hey look a banana.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    Triga, its good to see ppl who can think for them selves.

CCA and SAS has started a cooperation. Our plan is to make it a stabile Top25 team. We have not taken over leadership. Its the already existing leader who are in charge. She wants stability and we needed a team, therefor we decided to work together.

In such a process, there will always be some who like it and some who doesn't. Its a free world and we had spots for all players in both CCA and SAS. No one was abandon.

If u want more information, please pm me.
    How is co-operation if no-one from CCA was consulted? Tina did this without even consulting Rob.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    He did not need to give it back. So seems to me it's his own fault. DWR ( Down With Rob)
    Because he agreed to be leader while she was in Goodfellas. If he'd known what she was plotting he wouldn't have agreed to it. Complete stitch up.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    For the record, we had nothing to do with this. Just wanted to throw that out there. Don't want anyone thinking this was done by us. It was pretty apparent what was happening, however, if you read her wall the last day of war and the few hours after it before she left....

Because he agreed to be leader while she was in Goodfellas. If he'd known what she was plotting he wouldn't have agreed to it. Complete stitch up.

Goodfellas: Respected and Protected

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmaaay View Post
    For the record, we had nothing to do with this. Just wanted to throw that out there. Don't want anyone thinking this was done by us. It was pretty apparent what was happening, however, if you read her wall the last day of war and the few hours after it before she left....
    Sorry, didn't mean to bring Goodfellas into this, she just happened to have been there at the time she was plotting, nothing to do with you guys.

Banned
    Post Count
    Don't ever let someone be a leader in your syndicate unless they have been an Active participant/officer in at least the last 2 consecutive battles. Allowing a former leader that left the syndicate to return to be leader was a huge mistake. Why would you instantly trust your former leader if they left for a different syndicate?

Thanks
    Dgwalker

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dgwalker View Post
    Don't ever let someone be a leader in your syndicate unless they have been an Active participant/officer in at least the last 2 consecutive battles. Allowing a former leader that left the syndicate to return to be leader was a huge mistake. Why would you instantly trust your former leader if they left for a different syndicate?

Thanks
    Dgwalker
    Pretty much, blind faith never got anyone anywhere.
    Hey look a banana.