I messed up, and bad...... Can someone please help?.... :/

Ok, i was doing some calculations before deciding to spend 225000 gold to upgrade my 9 training fields to level 2, in the process i made a huge mistake of spending the 35 gems (out of 43 i had) to upgrade one to level 3, does anyone know a way to degrade the training field so i can get back my 35 gems? It took weeks of saving them up to get that high...... My area doesnt get many offers..... Like im lucky to get one every few days.....
    Will there be sacrifice? Yes and not just soldiers, but innocent bystanders, as well. Even so ... no ... because of that, I cannot stop. Even if I need to cheat and hurt others, I must persevere. To that end I must become carnage incarnate. I must spill yet more blood, so that the blood already spilt will not be in vain.

K&D
    Lelouch
    XBF-DZH-QCZ
    Level 39 (currently)
    Guild:The Black Knights (could use some recruits )

Not possible
    add me on crime city 287 815 212
    and join warriors of scotland Invite code 675 245 449
    no level requirement

Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch Lamperouge View Post
    Ok, i was doing some calculations before deciding to spend 225000 gold to upgrade my 9 training fields to level 2, in the process i made a huge mistake of spending the 35 gems (out of 43 i had) to upgrade one to level 3, does anyone know a way to degrade the training field so i can get back my 35 gems? It took weeks of saving them up to get that high...... My area doesnt get many offers..... Like im lucky to get one every few days.....
    Sounds like you spent your gems well
    QUIT

Quote Originally Posted by cubey View Post
    Sounds like you spent your gems well
    +1, probably the best use for your gems. Consider that a good mistake and level the rest of those TFs when you can.
    IGN: Nobody

KnD:
    - PM for friend requests
    - Majestic Guild
    - lvl: who cares at this point

DR:
    - 889-212-732
    - Unchained Guild

Yeah i was hoping to save them for some other things...... At least before i did that to them, like i said, offers dont come around very much, so saving up is hard to do...
    Will there be sacrifice? Yes and not just soldiers, but innocent bystanders, as well. Even so ... no ... because of that, I cannot stop. Even if I need to cheat and hurt others, I must persevere. To that end I must become carnage incarnate. I must spill yet more blood, so that the blood already spilt will not be in vain.

K&D
    Lelouch
    XBF-DZH-QCZ
    Level 39 (currently)
    Guild:The Black Knights (could use some recruits )

I'm in an area where I don't get much offers (maybe a couple a week, i don't bother checking anymore), so i mainly get gems through arena and bosses. Nevertheless, every gem i get is quickly spent to upgrade my training fields to level 3, and i believe that the general consensus here is that that is the best use for gems, especially for low level/mid range players.

Not only does it give you definite returns (as opposed to gambling on chests), it gives you the income you need to upgrade armor quickly, without which your armor enhancing might be constricted due to a lack of gold.

anyway since the deed is done, don't worry about it good luck accumulating your gems again!

Gem priorities are:
    1) level 3 Training Fields
    2) other things

So you accidentally spent your gems optimally.
    Since you're already in a guild, you should notice what a gold drain it is and if you add leveling level 70 and level 99 armors to the mix, you will at times wish you could make level 4 Training Fields.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

There is probably nothing better you could have possibly spent the gems on. Let's consider some options:

1. Boss summon - This is almost always a bad idea. 11 or 30 gems to get 2 crafting mats is way too high. The only time I would consider this a possibly good spend is if your tf are already leveled and you are only a kill or 2 away from eb+ armor.
    2. Chests - probably the worst way to spend gems in the game. Super low probability that it will be an armor you would even use.
    3. SA attack during boss fight. This is only 1 gem at a time and you can still do that. I wouldn't recommend it generally.
    4. Cloaks. Lol.
    5. PvP. Unless you are buying gems in-mass, you don't have enough to compete anyways, so...no
    ???

I'm really not sure what you would be spending them on. Upgrading training fields is what almost everyone saves for. It really is a nice upgrade too. I'm in a similar boat on low gem income. Only had enough to upgrade one of my tf. Don't regret it at all.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

@Lelouch:

One of the best mistakes and best thing to invest your 35 gems into ^^ You'd reap a good harvest from that.

i must've missed it, did you say there was a problem?

KayOrzz
    aka
    Shikamaru

I'm your source of self-destruction
    Leading on your death's construction
    Come crawling faster
    Your life burns faster

Friend add code : XBB-ZYN-FMC
    LINE id : darthcow

"You're GREEtarded"
    "There is no cure for Stupidity"
    "Bad luck? Sucks to be you"
    "The white milk is stale, come join me and savour the sweetness of chocolate milk"
    "More pew pew, less QQ"

OK so where is the problem? Leveling training fields is the best way to spend your gems on. Don't spend them on chests cuz youll get f*cked over. And about those offers. I get 1 every 2 weeks or so so don't even start on that subject
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY

Pratycally everione said that this is the best thing you can do whit gems. Sleep happy and make more of those "mistakes"

Good mistake is good. Enjoy your goldzzzzzz