GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You say that now, but I get closer all the time!
    When does your top 10 / 25 syndicate give your freeloading trolling self the boot? I guess the little ponies outweigh any real money you should be spending. With all the people quitting the only way you are getting closer to being the strongest player is on the backs of all your syndicate members carrying you to war prizes.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I couldn't get past the title. What makes you think you're Gree's best customers?

You may spend the most but GREE is very aware that your ability to run up a scoreboard or dominate an opponent doesn't begin to cover the loss from players that decline to compete with you. If Tam or FC took a leaderboard or battle off I'm fairly confident Gree would make more money.

Judging by the top prize Gree is actually telling you that you're the worst customers. I'm surprised a leader of FC is just realizing this?

Tam/FC have saved a lot of players a lot of money. I appreciate that and say thanks. Cheers on retirement.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    When does your top 10 / 25 syndicate give your freeloading trolling self the boot? I guess the little ponies outweigh any real money you should be spending. With all the people quitting the only way you are getting closer to being the strongest player is on the backs of all your syndicate members carrying you to war prizes.
    are you jealous you aren't dipstik?
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic Earl View Post
    I was one of your best customers. Spent money across all your platforms. Stopped once you changed bonus program.

Now you consistently offer useless prizes to your best customers in Crime City. I do not understand your business model and I am taking my business elsewhere.

I have handed the keys to FIGHT CLUB over. I can no longer ask them to spend gold for nothing.

Our players have tremendous pride and will win whenever they choose but I assure you their patience with horrible #1 prizes is rapidly wearing out.

Tread carefully from here Gree. FIGHT CLUB has nothing left to prove.
    Give them something to play for and they will. Continue like this and they will find something else to do.

Goodbye Crime City. I enjoyed my time here.

CERBERUS

Dippy, enjoy your popcorn....
    You see each area in CC is dominated by FC? That's the pride you have paid for. You can choose to stay in top2/top3/top10 for one or more battles until you find something worthwhile, like +1 upgrade. If that's not an option, pay for your pride.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CCK-buttsy View Post
    are you jealous you aren't dipstik?
    No I carry my own weight and I just like to report to all his forum fanboys that he is a leech.

Post Count
    No I carry my own weight and I just like to report to all his forum fanboys that he is a leech.
    A leech takes a willing host. You do your job, he will do his. Don't worry about it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    i've met great people in my life but Cerberus, you are incredible sweetie! i can't express in words how much i respect you and adore you for your coolness! hurts me a bit to see you leave the game but in my opinion, you won this game long ago when you, tedrow, bam bam and other cool ppl created the fight club which is now full of nothing but incredible people. not saying this because they got deeper pockets but they got a heart in the right place. i wish you the best in everything you do in your life and hoping we continue to stay in touch on kakao.

gree, you're freagin PATHETIC .. your corporate policies suck a BIG time!! go ban me for saying the truth but you SUCK on a donkey!!

Post Count
    I was one of your best customers. Spent money across all your platforms. Stopped once you changed bonus program.

Now you consistently offer useless prizes to your best customers in Crime City. I do not understand your business model and I am taking my business elsewhere.

I have handed the keys to FIGHT CLUB over. I can no longer ask them to spend gold for nothing.

Our players have tremendous pride and will win whenever they choose but I assure you their patience with horrible #1 prizes is rapidly wearing out.

Give them something to play for and they will. Continue like this and they will find something else to do.

CERBERUS

Thank you for this time CERB! U can be proud of your work that u have done with FC. Good luck in your RL!
    CC Acount: 421 615 007
    MW Account: 494 398 266

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    I couldn't get past the title. What makes you think you're Gree's best customers?

You may spend the mostbut GREE is very aware that your ability to run up a scoreboard or dominate an opponent doesn't begin to cover the loss from players that decline to compete with you. If Tam or FC took a leaderboard or battle off I'm fairly confident Gree would make more money.

Judging by the top prize Gree is actually telling you that you're the worst customers. I'm surprised a leader of FC is just realizing this?

Tam/FC have saved a lot of players a lot of money. I appreciate that and say thanks. Cheers on retirement.
    More great business ideas...piss off the customers who spend the most more so they leave?!?!? HAHAHA...

When you need an investor in your next business venture, let me know where to send the blank check...
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Post Count

CERBERUS

All egos aside, as others have stated you are hardly grees best customer so lets be honest with ourselves. You should've known thi would happen eventually, gree isn't ping to give the eat prize where there is no competition. Hopefully whoever takes the reigns in the next wars will be a bit smarter and actually give at least the illusion of competition then you'll actually see better prizes. I garuntee if someone else finished first then the next war #1 prize would immediately be better.

Word to the wise, choose your battles wisely. It's kind of ironic how FC strength and pride is their greatest weakness.

Post Count
    Anyone saying that gree's strategy is to put the fight club down, doesn't have a brain in the right place ... who says there has been no competition? people wish to take down the fight club more than ever. with each win, people become even more effortful to take on the best.

on a side note, if ever, some other team takes the #1 spot, i can bet, gree will continue its legacy of foolishness ..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    More great business ideas...piss off the customers who spend the most more so they leave?!?!? HAHAHA...

When you need an investor in your next business venture, let me know where to send the blank check...
    I think you're confusing me with GREE. If it were my decision I would say "Give the fools their Tartar Sauce"....or a Blingmobile each. In the background I'd change the scoring algorithm so that players with 50% less atk can beat them. Everybody wins!
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    you are already the strongest team and the team everyone support,
    but everyone would see a war for 1st, how can you expect competitivity if 1st prize is a stats boost you dont need??
    barely rogues and sas can hit your members, what if gree keeps giving FC huge prizes?
    u want win easier than this? dont you prefer a win after a struggling battle?
    thats my opinion and im absolutly NOT a FC hater, otherwise its my fav team but would like to see a real war for 1st
    cheers then, good luck every choice u make, u wrote the history of this game leading FIGHT CLUB!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    imo, Gree's best customers are the ones who regularly spend smaller amounts of money. not the ones who spend a large sum once in a great while and then ride on their bonuses.