GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers. - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers.

Post Count
    What's the point in giving FC awesome prizes when they're already undefeated? It just makes them even more impossible to beat doesn't it? (The top 1 prizes sucks balls atm, but still)
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Although it is very tempting to address the haters and ignorant responders on this thread, I will refrain from doing so. Elastic Earl (in game Cerberus) is one the coolest people most of you will ever meet. He lead from the front. He communicated strategies and cared about everyone he interacted with. He helped a lot of players with in game issues as well as rea life issues. I hear of other teams where one of the leaders rides someone else's coat tail, Cerb was always a top 10 scorer and steadily built his stats. He quite likely had the top 5-10 stats in the game. Imagine being consistently top 10 in a syndicate with 60 of the strongest players in the game. Quite an accomplishment! With Cerb, it was always do as I do, not do as I say. Your legacy will live on. I know you are a success in real life so that will continue, no doubt. Cerb is a hero of crime city and as such, deserves the respect. Big up big man!!!
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    I think you're confusing me with GREE. If it were my decision I would say "Give the fools their Tartar Sauce"....or a Blingmobile each. In the background I'd change the scoring algorithm so that players with 50% less atk can beat them. Everybody wins!
    Do it please I'd love to rob you :-P
    Hey look a banana.

Post Count
    My syn is will be lucky to maintain 250 slot next war - we wouldn't bother trying if the prize was what's being offered for 1st. Really poor prize. It's junk.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    Anyone saying that gree's strategy is to put the fight club down, doesn't have a brain in the right place ... who says there has been no competition? people wish to take down the fight club more than ever. with each win, people become even more effortful to take on the best.

on a side note, if ever, some other team takes the #1 spot, i can bet, gree will continue its legacy of foolishness ..
    Are you serious? You call this competition? No one is challenging FC, they're just patiently waiting for the inevitable implosion so they can pick up the remnants.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    imo, Gree's best customers are the ones who regularly spend smaller amounts of money. not the ones who spend a large sum once in a great while and then ride on their bonuses.
    They get the bonus every month. Thousands of dollars. Every. Month. This argument is a pipe dream that the multitudes of "little guys" invent in order to inflate their own sense of importance. It shows up in other areas of life, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    I think you're confusing me with GREE. If it were my decision I would say "Give the fools their Tartar Sauce"....or a Blingmobile each. In the background I'd change the scoring algorithm so that players with 50% less atk can beat them. Everybody wins!
    Sorry..I misunderstood you as one the many on here that says it's a good business model to piss off your best customers...
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dispohero View Post
    imo, Gree's best customers are the ones who regularly spend smaller amounts of money. not the ones who spend a large sum once in a great while and then ride on their bonuses.
    So you think you get 3m+ attack by spending large sums once in a great while???
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Cerb, best wishes. You're a class act, bro.

You set out to build a team that could win it all and you've just taken the grand prize!

JBA

P.S. Dippy, you just gained a LOT of ground

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    So you think you get 3m+ attack by spending large sums once in a great while???
    They are the ones who regularly spend large amounts of money

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lordsagacity View Post
    They are the ones who regularly spend large amounts of money
    hahahahaha
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Lurker
    Post Count
    I would love to share this with all who know the meaning of respect. I am no top spender and no top rank holder I am native indian. I came across a member of a team they call indian nation. I noticed the member mentioning comments of his teepee smelling like a new car. I made the mistake thinking this member was a native and with both his name and teepee comment I made an attempt to befriend this individual. I favored this team that I believed was true to tribal culture. This member returns with insults and I then told my uncle and tribe leader Redbird of the Barona tribe. I found that this indian nation they say is no tribe or even in the slightest bit native. To find out my heritage was being thrown around as a tool or representation of the indian nation was not only degrading my culture but even claiming to trademark my culture and heritage as if it were a name found on a box of cereal. His insults made many indian tribes very upset. To tm a heritage that was nearly wiped to extinction like a rabid coyote by an individual of Caucasian decent opens the wound. To attach his homosexual name to a culture with strong beliefs in reproduction to save our race. To joke about the housing we shared when it is likely his decendents burned them. To ssy the least this debauchery of my tribe and fellow tribes will not allow such insult. My uncle is 68 years of age and shed tears when he insisted to speak to this disrespectful and ignorant creature. I would like to share the pm with all of you and please note my uncle simply asked for answers, completely explained who he is.can hardly speak or type. Im sharing this to let this so called nation of trademarked indiansthat this is only the very first step in a process of what all members included will pay for. This will be the beginning of your end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sic1
    Please excuse young sika he was only trying to befriend a fellow indian blood.Barona tribe Indian chief would like to know what tribe you are. Being young sika come to you with respect and offer friendship to be made a mockery is no tribe we know. You must be a tribe with the tm attached?. For your sake andfinancial future I suggest you speak with Chief Redbird. The Indian nation does not take likely to mockery and insult . To use our name in games with trademark is insulting our people. To attach homosexual slang as your names is disgrace. Your teepee comment refering to an item to be driven is insulting. We once had no shelter and did not choose to live in teepees. We were slaughtered like boar and refuse to allow our heritage be represented by by tribes like you. Young sika say you may not be indian. That is very insulting. I find wher you camp. We can have nice visit. First chief have meeting and discuss your insulting tribe. But must know what tribe. Finding our own get more expensive. Chief not happy then
    tl:drPlease learn proper sentence structure and try to have an intellegant conversation.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hey Sic1, when you were recruiting for La Costra Nostra back in April don't you think that might have been offensive to the Sicilian Mafia?

Sika; youre trolling, right?

If not, stop taking things so seriously and take your group bashing somewhere else. Wrong thread, bub.

Post Count
    A Native American Boss event would be cool :-)))
    Prizes should be as cliched and mean spirited as the one for the Irish Boss a while back. Top prize could be Manhattan beads. Fun troll post though :-)
    Last edited by size16; 08-28-2013 at 03:21 PM.