GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Cerb, its been a pleasure been robbed by u and thx for all good pvp points.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    Sorry no matches - please try some different terms
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Munch on it View Post
    I'm not sure if I remember correctly but wasn't there a half arsed attempt at a boycott for the **** prizes and how crap the game was running and fight club didn't want to do it because they were to scared to lose their ****ty 1st prize modifier? I'm probably wrong but I don't care lol

But if I'm right then you's only have yourselves to blame
    Your memory is spot on. Not only didn't they want any part of the attempt to get GREE to alter the course, they went on the forums and publicly criticized the effort, and promised to continue chasing 1st no matter the cost.

Looks like he got what he paid for, and deserves.
    * SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU *

* SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU ** SSAU *

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharky Finn View Post
    Your memory is spot on. Not only didn't they want any part of the attempt to get GREE to alter the course, they went on the forums and publicly criticized the effort, and promised to continue chasing 1st no matter the cost.

Looks like he got what he paid for, and deserves.
    Correct. But what more do you expect when their ego is larger then their...well, you know.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    And dipstik moves one spot closer to becoming crime city's strongest player!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    You are like a knight in shiny armor riding into battle on your trusty steed.

One step at a time is all it takes.

Post Count
    Cerb, it was an honor to play with you! As for the rest, First, big spenders come and go ie: Payam, Xenoke, scarlet and others. But this is different. From here on out, How can anyone spend tens of thounds on this game knowing when you get to the top Gree will sh!t all over you? WE HERE YOU GREE, YOUR RIGHT, IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON!
    "Death is the only Truth, everything else is a lie that needs to be Challenged" ~me

CC 713 326 852

Lurker
    Post Count

wtf

How could you walk out on that wonderful mod for top spot? Thats insane I mean cmon 10thou for a 30% increase on job payout!! You would be crazy to pass that offer. You'll miss out on all the glitches too. The ones all the players paid for. And the awesome in game leaderboard for battles. The one that makes it even funner cause you get to guess the bottom members performance. Its like two games for the price of one. Youll miss the pvp even. With the flawless leaderboard and no prizes with a mod makes it that much more exciting. Youll miss the 7 day delay on them reolying to your tickets if you had to send them one. Its a game of patience and if youf lucky and lost bars you may score big and get reimbursed exactly after buying more. Game if economics too. Your gonna leave all that? Just get through this one cause rumor has it the next mod is a buy 1 melee tennis racket get 1 free!! Everyone spends money whether its 10thou or 1hundy . We are the players. Its grees game but whats a game without players. And for all the veterans that have played since tge begining and have spent thousands already before syndicates.all to see a noob start last week and have stats we paid thousands to acheive. They get the ssme slice of cake. Gree is targeting the new players to pay and you cant argue the fact thst the veterans are bankrolling gree to..like cerb said. Sh## on us. But im just in top 100. My 300 a week doesnt count. Aint that right buttlover? Oops sorry buttfudger. Ahh sorry ill get it right one day

Lurker
    Post Count

level of intelligence never cease to amaze

Your memory is spot on. Not only didn't they want any part of the attempt to get GREE to alter the course, they went on the forums and publicly criticized the effort, and promised to continue chasing 1st no matter the cost.Looks like he got what he paid for, and deserves.
    Uhh correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure we are the public. N pretty sure the public plays the game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
    Uhh correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure we are the public. N pretty sure the public plays the game.
    No, you're right. The public plays the game. However your point eludes me.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic Earl View Post
    Goodbye Crime City. I enjoyed my time here.

CERBERUS
    Cerb, it was an honour and a privilege to fight alongside you in Fight Club!

Good luck in all your future endeavours my friend.
    Last edited by AppleMacGuy; 08-28-2013 at 07:56 AM.
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Dippy you'll never be Crime City's strongest player but I like your chutzpah!
    Regards,
    AppleMacGuy.

Crime City
    Level 250 Income Per Hour $146,248,304 Mafia 500
    Attack 2,364,239,212 Defence 974,352,977 Fights Won 348,349 Robberies Won 134,524

Kingdom Age
    Level 232 Income Per Hour 181,242 Gold Allies 497
    Attack 2,303,184,218 Defence 1,626,489,130 Battles Won 97,313 Raids Won 39,171

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleMacGuy View Post
    Dippy you'll never be Crime City's strongest player but I like your chutzpah!
    You say that now, but I get closer all the time!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Lurker
    Post Count

I must apologize to you. I mean nothing personal. my point was meant to elude.

Quote Originally Posted by (BF) Tuna View Post
    GREE says, "Goodbye, .0000001% of our annual revenue. We don't bargain with our customers"In all seriousness though, I wapalled to see such a crap modifier for #1 and I'm nowhere near being in contention for it. Hell, I'm T250 and wouldn't want it.. Payouts for jobs will suck with or without that additional 30%I should add.. One thing you don't seem to be considering, CERBERUS, is that you're getting all of the modifiers for the main event. Yea, this cycle may blow for #1 but you're still gonna get a hella stat boost considering your stats are probably already ludicrously amazing. I mean what more do you need? A single item with 100k atk/def?+10% mafia atk+10% gun atk+3% car atk+3% armor atkTell me that's not going to amount to at least a 75k atk boost. Pshh probably more cuz you guys are CC gods
    No, you're right. The public plays the game. However your point eludes me.
    But to us lesser players on CC are just as upset as the "cool guys". if u cant understand that without all of the players gree wouldnt be so lazy. I love the game. But find it a bit entertaining how cocky alot of players are as if they fight with blood and their hands. West champion cost me nothing. And im the last person to think less of anyone. We need to be the players and stick together.good example to help you understand is I sent a pm to a recruit in a top 3 team only to tell him his stats are admirable and it is a goal of mine to get as strong. He replied back with an insult. If top players think they are gangster cause of store bought strength they are dead wrong. Its moving quick with iron fist that knock a man off his high horse. Games are supposed to be fun to play. Maybe gree is responsible for removing that.maybe its half the players

Congrats

Cerb,

Thanks for your leadership. Good luck in real life. Winning and going out on top allows only top memories. Glad I met you, and witnessed your mature approach to the game.