GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers.

Post Count

GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers.

I was one of your best customers. Spent money across all your platforms. Stopped once you changed bonus program.

Now you consistently offer useless prizes to your best customers in Crime City. I do not understand your business model and I am taking my business elsewhere.

I have handed the keys to FIGHT CLUB over. I can no longer ask them to spend gold for nothing.

Our players have tremendous pride and will win whenever they choose but I assure you their patience with horrible #1 prizes is rapidly wearing out.

Tread carefully from here Gree. FIGHT CLUB has nothing left to prove.
    Give them something to play for and they will. Continue like this and they will find something else to do.

Goodbye Crime City. I enjoyed my time here.

CERBERUS

Dippy, enjoy your popcorn....
    EE

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Goodbye CERBERUS, best of luck to you.

You finally got the real first place man..... You quit the addiction and won.

I'm not trolling... The only way to beat the game is quit

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Post Count
    Yeah, good luck. Hope you find another game you can win
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good luck sir, count down till lock?
    Hey look a banana.

Banned
    Post Count
    Ibtl / ibtd

Post Count
    Congratulation on winning first place both in-game and in RL (beating the addiction). I don't know you, but imagine the addiction is only stronger the higher up you played it.

I predict that a few weeks after being gone you will get a strong sense of relief. There will be some withdrawal but you will be better off on the other side. Go do something sensible with the money you save, like a lease on a new Porsche.

Side note: I could use a wall hitter in Project Phoenix - have you found someone to take over your account?

Banned
    Post Count
    on one hand i agres with you. first place should have the best prize. but think of it from grees perspective... you have already proven that fight club will overpay for first regardless of the prize. so why make it anything good? make it the top ten prize and watch 12 teams overpay for it.

Post Count
    Montecore is correct. First place was always my goal. Pride dominated over prudence. The end of that has arrived. I will no longer be there with unlimited gold. If things change they know how to contact me. Have fun everyone! It is certainly one of the most entertaining games on the Internet.

Your move Gree

CERBERUS
    EE

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Congrats on winning Crime City.

Remember to not look back. It'll suck you back in.

Post Count
    Btw earl, my camper synd need a money donation,
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

Post Count

its a win win for gree

Although your 60 players financial totals are tremendous., it does not equate to the one thousand syndicates who combined monetary efforts dwarf the revenue ur team generates. Unfortunately this has become a democracy and lobbying from high revenue generating teams and has weighed to heavy a toll on the opinions and direction from gree. Just like a terrorist cell if u cut the head off of a snake more will be bound to follow and I agree with SA regarding the top 10 or if I may lobby the entire top 25 would over pay given the chance to actually compete. Your dominence is proven and although it may be unfair as a business in gaming more revenue and more importantly more excitement will be derived from the opportunity for a well rounded playing field even if it is at your demize and the loss of there so called best client. I as a businessman prefer not all my eggs in one basket for the sake of diversity and longengevity. With respect FightClub you have my admiration for the egregious sum of money you all have spent as I to have spent thousands but whats the point in a game if you always win. A wise proverb says that quiting while your ahead is not quiting and winning is the worst motivation. Respectfully Gladiator. . What we do in this life echoes thru eternity
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic Earl View Post
    Montecore is correct.

CERBERUS
    at least you left me a great new signature on your way out.

Post Count
    Good points! I only have viewed from one perspective. I am fascinated to hear the results
    EE

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Congrats on beating the addiction. I tried quitting for a week when I replaced my old phone and then came back with 3 new accounts. It's So hard to quit.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    on one hand i agres with you. first place should have the best prize. but think of it from grees perspective... you have already proven that fight club will overpay for first regardless of the prize. so why make it anything good? make it the top ten prize and watch 12 teams overpay for it.
    I said that less tactfully a couple of days ago but you're welcome!
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Gree can get away with garbage 1st prizes because they know the desire to be first (and apparently "best") is more important to some egos than any other factor.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"