GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers. - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    this game from day 1 is all about money .. syndicates just spiced the deal .. nobody is stopping you from buying 100 vaults repeatedly in a month .. spend money, take bonuses, go tap tap tap the fight button .. who is stopping you from doing that? and if you can't, then shhhh .. so your solution is that gree should begin giving nuts to the biggest spenders of the game?

i call it a competition .. indiots tried hard to get on the fight club .. then SAS has been trying pretty good to take on the fight club. rogues are in the line to push things up.

have you played modern war? pirates and the emperor have been fighting since ages and have u seen how much IP is raised in modernwar?

if you don't mind, can you define 'competition' in this game? there you have your answer ...
    TZ, how is it possible that you get dumber by the post?
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    Show me 1 wall of text that isn't filled with terrible sentence structure.
    20% of my posts?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    It'll be sad to see you go, Cerb. You've certainly been a CC fixture, and it was a pleasure battling both with and against you.

Best luck in your new endeavours, and I hope you find a new game that is as rewarding as you find/found CC.

*doffs cap*
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DCN Gladiator View Post
    This is a game and business of math.. lets break it down for the big and little guys. Top 1000 syndicates spend money all the way to number one fight club. . So thats 60,000 players ballparking it for the math..
    Top 1, 2, 3 ×60 players = 180 players spending avg 1k+ a battle 180k
    Top 4-10 x 60 players = 420 players spending avg 300 $ a battle 126k
    Top 11-25 x 60 players = 1500 players spending avg 100 $ a battle 150k
    Top 26-150 x 60 players = 7500 players spending avg 50 $ a battle 375k
    Top 151-1000 x 60 players = 51000 players spending avg 20 $ a battle 1.02 mil...
    And that is exponentially raised with ltqs bosses case pvp etc..
    Chalk one up for the little guys..go back to riding ponies or if that doesnt satify u ive got a horse c*** u can ride. Its alright to be a little guy even if im not one..
    It is in the best interests for the future of c.c. to break up monopolies. . Just like american ganster with denzel Washington there must be order. By the way if you argue with math you loose. (Einstein)
    Do you want to do the math again for top 11-25 x 60 again I only get 900 Einstein

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lol
    extracharacters
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Post Count
    A good guy and a respectable leader in a lot more ways than just the popular point of view...

Take care Cerb!

-Wiz
    Goal: To be the richest in Crime City.

Run with me, or run from me.

Stay thirsty my friends.

(CK) COLD Karma

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DCN Gladiator View Post
    This is a game and business of math.. lets break it down for the big and little guys. Top 1000 syndicates spend money all the way to number one fight club. . So thats 60,000 players ballparking it for the math..
    Top 1, 2, 3 ×60 players = 180 players spending avg 1k+ a battle 180k
    Top 4-10 x 60 players = 420 players spending avg 300 $ a battle 126k
    Top 11-25 x 60 players = 1500 players spending avg 100 $ a battle 150k
    Top 26-150 x 60 players = 7500 players spending avg 50 $ a battle 375k
    Top 151-1000 x 60 players = 51000 players spending avg 20 $ a battle 1.02 mil...
    And that is exponentially raised with ltqs bosses case pvp etc..
    Chalk one up for the little guys..go back to riding ponies or if that doesnt satify u ive got a horse c*** u can ride. Its alright to be a little guy even if im not one..
    It is in the best interests for the future of c.c. to break up monopolies. . Just like american ganster with denzel Washington there must be order. By the way if you argue with math you loose. (Einstein)
    You need to consider bonus gold which I think every player in FC is using. Roughly works out to be between $300-$400 per battle per player.

If you want to party with FC your best bet is to buy 25 vaults at the 20% off price to hit the $2K monthly gold tier bonus. Once the bonus gets paid that will leave you with a total 87,500 gold. That should get you about 5-6 battles.

The smarter move (if you're going to spend that amount $$) would be to join SAS because you can probably get in a couple more battles and the only thing you're missing out on is 30% more wall damage or job payouts.
    Can be reached at....Game of War / Odin Kingdom | ATK - Defensible | DEF - Beatable | RSS - Worth throwing a few troops at

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GU7 F4WK3S View Post
    You need to consider bonus gold which I think every player in FC is using. Roughly works out to be between $300-$400 per battle per player.

If you want to party with FC your best bet is to buy 25 vaults at the 20% off price to hit the $2K monthly gold tier bonus. Once the bonus gets paid that will leave you with a total 87,500 gold. That should get you about 5-6 battles.

The smarter move (if you're going to spend that amount $$) would be to join SAS because you can probably get in a couple more battles and the only thing you're missing out on is 30% more wall damage or job payouts.
    Yes but then you're in SAS now which defeats the implied purpose of wanting to join an honest reputable syndicate that won't hack your account when you ditch them for fight club

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Impossible for you to get any dumber butt. Impossible! Do you even understand what you write?
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This thread is about honoring a cc great. How about some respect? It's not that hard. If you didn't know the guy then STFU, you have no opinion. And if your opinion is negative keep it to yourself or start your own thread. We salute you Cerb. You deserve it.

P.S. I hope I'm respected when I leave the game!
    Who laughs last laughs best...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    This thread is about honoring a cc great. How about some respect? It's not that hard. If you didn't know the guy then STFU, you have no opinion. And if your opinion is negative keep it to yourself or start your own thread. We salute you Cerb. You deserve it.

P.S. I hope I'm respected when I leave the game!
    How can you say that right after you post this

Quote Originally Posted by dr007 View Post
    Impossible for you to get any dumber butt. Impossible! Do you even understand what you write?

Post Count
    how is it possible that the indiots get dumber by each war?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So, did FC get their way (new top prize) and now Cerberus is coming back?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Go get grand theft auto 5... Monday night and stop crying like a *****!!!!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Lol

Makes perfect sence want to stay number one pay up big boy.