GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers. - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: GREE YOUR GAME IS AT RISK! You punish your best customers.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sic1 View Post
    ]My uncle is 68 years of age and shed tears .
    Welcome to the internet

Back Alley Network

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I would love to share this with all who know the meaning of respect. I am no top spender and no top rank holder I am native indian. I came across a member of a team they call indian nation. I noticed the member mentioning comments of his teepee smelling like a new car. I made the mistake thinking this member was a native and with both his name and teepee comment I made an attempt to befriend this individual. I favored this team that I believed was true to tribal culture. This member returns with insults and I then told my uncle and tribe leader Redbird of the Barona tribe. I found that this indian nation they say is no tribe or even in the slightest bit native. To find out my heritage was being thrown around as a tool or representation of the indian nation was not only degrading my culture but even claiming to trademark my culture and heritage as if it were a name found on a box of cereal. His insults made many indian tribes very upset. To tm a heritage that was nearly wiped to extinction like a rabid coyote by an individual of Caucasian decent opens the wound. To attach his homosexual name to a culture with strong beliefs in reproduction to save our race. To joke about the housing we shared when it is likely his decendents burned them. To ssy the least this debauchery of my tribe and fellow tribes will not allow such insult. My uncle is 68 years of age and shed tears when he insisted to speak to this disrespectful and ignorant creature. I would like to share the pm with all of you and please note my uncle simply asked for answers, completely explained who he is.can hardly speak or type. Im sharing this to let this so called nation of trademarked indiansthat this is only the very first step in a process of what all members included will pay for. This will be the beginning of your end.

Thanks for attempting to bash me and also only cherry picking the conversation. I won't ever read a giant wall of text which I had told you once before. Don't care about your family history and I don't care to read a terrible post that has no consistency of sentence structure.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Post Count
    This is a game and business of math.. lets break it down for the big and little guys. Top 1000 syndicates spend money all the way to number one fight club. . So thats 60,000 players ballparking it for the math..
    Top 1, 2, 3 ×60 players = 180 players spending avg 1k+ a battle 180k
    Top 4-10 x 60 players = 420 players spending avg 300 $ a battle 126k
    Top 11-25 x 60 players = 1500 players spending avg 100 $ a battle 150k
    Top 26-150 x 60 players = 7500 players spending avg 50 $ a battle 375k
    Top 151-1000 x 60 players = 51000 players spending avg 20 $ a battle 1.02 mil...
    And that is exponentially raised with ltqs bosses case pvp etc..
    Chalk one up for the little guys..go back to riding ponies or if that doesnt satify u ive got a horse c*** u can ride. Its alright to be a little guy even if im not one..
    It is in the best interests for the future of c.c. to break up monopolies. . Just like american ganster with denzel Washington there must be order. By the way if you argue with math you loose. (Einstein)
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Post Count
    Dear god get rid of that signature image...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good luck in your future endeavors Cerb. Your battle organization is unparalleled. More importantly you are a gentleman. You will me missed.
    Always Famous......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post

Right? That is beyond overkill and pointless.
    Hey look a banana.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by x REQUIEM x View Post
    Are you serious? You call this competition? No one is challenging FC, they're just patiently waiting for the inevitable implosion so they can pick up the remnants.
    this game from day 1 is all about money .. syndicates just spiced the deal .. nobody is stopping you from buying 100 vaults repeatedly in a month .. spend money, take bonuses, go tap tap tap the fight button .. who is stopping you from doing that? and if you can't, then shhhh .. so your solution is that gree should begin giving nuts to the biggest spenders of the game?

i call it a competition .. indiots tried hard to get on the fight club .. then SAS has been trying pretty good to take on the fight club. rogues are in the line to push things up.

have you played modern war? pirates and the emperor have been fighting since ages and have u seen how much IP is raised in modernwar?

if you don't mind, can you define 'competition' in this game? there you have your answer ...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    lol rofl .. g1 .. thx for making my day

Post Count
    That better lol. It was freakin huge...Tried p.m. u? Inbox loaded
    I am a Silent Assassin
    2 million attack n climbing
    What we do in this life echoes thru eternity! My name is Gladiator

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    this game from day 1 is all about money .. syndicates just spiced the deal .. nobody is stopping you from buying 100 vaults repeatedly in a month .. spend money, take bonuses, go tap tap tap the fight button .. who is stopping you from doing that? and if you can't, then shhhh .. so your solution is that gree should begin giving nuts to the biggest spenders of the game?

i call it a competition .. indiots tried hard to get on the fight club .. then SAS has been trying pretty good to take on the fight club. rogues are in the line to push things up.

have you played modern war? pirates and the emperor have been fighting since ages and have u seen how much IP is raised in modernwar?

if you don't mind, can you define 'competition' in this game? there you have your answer ...
    You can't seriously think the Indians or SAS past attemps to "push" you is real competition? If that's the case then you've truly become disensitized, top9-12, top24-27, that's where the real competition is in this game. Having a sense of fear that any minute you could be overtaken and all that money and hard work would be for nothing and the only way to secure the money you spent is to spend even more and more. Regardless of whether your able to understand this or not is irrelavent because gree understands this and acts on it. Just because FC ha 60 people that spend more than any other group of 60 people doesn't mean they can even come close to outspending 600

Post Count
    It's all a scam. Sad. Oh and Cerberus is actually almost as pathetic as lupo.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    Thanks for attempting to bash me and also only cherry picking the conversation. I won't ever read a giant wall of text which I had told you once before. Don't care about your family history and I don't care to read a terrible post that has no consistency of sentence structure.
    If you didn't read it, how do you know his ridiculous rant has terrible sentence structure?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino72 View Post
    Hey Sic1, when you were recruiting for La Costra Nostra back in April don't you think that might have been offensive to the Sicilian Mafia?
    the sicilian mafia is offensive on its own. I dont need to help them. They prosper from the blood of their own community. Thank you for helping explain

Lurker
    Post Count
    the sicilian mafia is offensive on its own. I dont need to help them. They prosper from the blood of their own community. Thank you for helping explain
    Rhino im Italian not sicilian. Costra not Cosa. And im definitely not Indian. And you need to remove that ridiculous post

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Larry View Post
    If you didn't read it, how do you know his ridiculous rant has terrible sentence structure?
    Show me 1 wall of text that isn't filled with terrible sentence structure.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE