an offer for anyone in cmk or sas3/4 who was impacted by lizzy's decision last battle - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: an offer for anyone in cmk or sas3/4 who was impacted by lizzy's decision last battle

Post Count
    The fact is Montecore created a scene about Fight Club having a hacker by the name of Mrs DD. When the hacker was booted from FC then Montecore couldn't recruit them fast enough.

Montecore was told beforehand that this would happen if this person was recruited so the blame can only be placed on SAS 1 leaders, officers and Montecore himself.

Whilst what happened was a bad thing, instead of pointing fingers Montecore should be taking a good look at himself.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Torgue View Post
    The fact is Montecore created a scene about Fight Club having a hacker by the name of Mrs DD. When the hacker was booted from FC then Montecore couldn't recruit them fast enough.

Montecore was told beforehand that this would happen if this person was recruited so the blame can only be placed on SAS 1 leaders, officers and Montecore himself.

Whilst what happened was a bad thing, instead of pointing fingers Montecore should be taking a good look at himself.
    Again talking about Monte just like you do in every post you write. SMH lol......

Listen buddy, the player in question was not booted from FC, she left for SAS. I can't believe MT lets you have a forum account. This is just absurd! Get your facts straight before posting lies. Even trev can vouch that she left FC because they bullied her. Okay maybe he wont admit to the bully part, but he will admit she left FC on her own accord and FC member were begging for her back.

As for you trev say what you would like about SAS, just for that we are going to make you spend more on that prize you love so much.

You seem to forget we control what you spend, have fun explaining to your team that your mouth made them hold a 20 mil lead on SAS over the worst prize in CC history yet again.....
    Last edited by SilentAssassin; 08-28-2013 at 02:54 AM.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    Listen buddy
    So why would Montecore accept this recruit if he accused them of cheating whilst in Fight Club?

im-not-you-buddy-friend.jpg

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So why would Montecore accept this recruit if he accused them of cheating whilst in Fight Club?

im-not-you-buddy-friend.jpg
    Montecore has given you a response many times, every time you have asked him. Are you seriously asking the same question you have asked 3 different times? FC said the person in question was cleared by GREE and by them. Montecore also added more to this but I'm not going to keep on repeating him. Every post you write it gives negative publicity to RG.

If you want to have a positive impact on your team, please stop posting the same stuff over and over. Especially in a thread like this, where we are reaching out to our members that were done wrong by someone that joined your team.

I wouldn't even have said that if you didn't keep on posting. Please stop and so will I.

Respect this thread and its actual purpose. If you want to deal with an issue come talk to SAS leadership. You know we use the same chat app as RG right? We are literally across the hall, come say hi.

Banned
    Post Count
    As for you trev say what you would like about SAS, just for that we are going to make you spend more on that prize you love so much.

You seem to forget we control what you spend, have fun explaining to your team that your mouth made them hold a 20 mil lead on SAS over the worst prize in CC history yet again.....
    Don't forget that those 120-150 extra vaults last war will pay off in less hits to hideout, that probably saves them almost a half vault shared between them next battle.
    Last edited by kuksluk; 08-28-2013 at 03:12 AM.

Post Count
    If you want to have a positive impact on your team, please stop posting the same stuff over and over. Especially in a thread like this, where we are reaching out to our members that were done wrong by someone that joined your team.
    I appreciate the fact that you are trying to do right to people who had nothing to do with the problem first hand. I do however object to the claims made that this was a result of a member of RG when in fact it was ultimately SAS own doing that caused this to begin in the first place.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I appreciate the fact that you are trying to do right to people who had nothing to do with the problem first hand. I do however object to the claims made that this was a result of a member of RG when in fact it was ultimately SAS own doing that caused this to begin in the first place.
    The way she felt about 1 person impacted 38 others.... is that right?

She made the decision for 38 other people, if you would have asked them what do you think they would have said? Yes Lizzy please leave us and go to RG and take out 20 of our players 15 min before battle starts?

I advise you once again to stop posting because you further concrete what SAS has already said.

Second of all she could have left Monday after war, and SAS would have been fine with this. Yet again I feel like you are a child that need the same facts explained to them over and over again.

I do congratulate you thought, you left Montecore out of it this time. I guess the baby level 250 RG is slowly learning. I wonder how many more times SAS will have to repeat themselves in the same thread.

Please stop bringing this up, we aren't here to bash Lizzy for what she did, we are here to make it better for the people in mess. The more you respond to this thread, the more SAS has to explain to the public what really happened. Just stop, we want this behind us.

We have a new SAS3 ready to go, with a very humble leader.
    Last edited by SilentAssassin; 08-28-2013 at 04:35 AM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The way she felt about 1 person impacted 38 others.... is that right?

She made the decision for 38 other people, if you would have asked them what do you think they would have said? Yes Lizzy please leave us and go to RG and take out 20 of our players 15 min before battle starts?

I advise you once again to stop posting because you further concrete what SAS has already said.

Second of all she could have left Monday after war, and SAS would have been fine with this. Yet again I feel like you are a child that need the same facts explained to them over and over again.

I do congratulate you thought, you left Montecore out of it this time. I guess the baby level 250 RG is slowly learning. I wonder how many more times SAS will have to repeat themselves in the same thread.
    Just leave him alone. As long as he's in RG 90% of the CC community has someone they can pummel and win 100% of the tiem.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count
    montecore - does this mean the offer of free bricks to lowly syndicates in need is off?!?!

Post Count
    You could also not have recruited DD and she would have been fine with this.

P.S
    Please explain it to me one more time daddy

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Agreed unsure of what actions happened though. I assume hostel take over?
    It's fun to stay at the Y.M.C.A.

Banned
    Post Count
    Again talking about Monte just like you do in every post you write. SMH lol......

Listen buddy, the player in question was not booted from FC, she left for SAS. I can't believe MT lets you have a forum account. This is just absurd! Get your facts straight before posting lies. Even trev can vouch that she left FC because they bullied her. Okay maybe he wont admit to the bully part, but he will admit she left FC on her own accord and FC member were begging for her back.

here we go with the lies.... you need to talk from fact. she was not bullied, not one board member asked her to come back. fact is she has something wrong in her head. fact is you thought you could take her last minute and hurt us,fact is we knew it fact is you told lizzie you will use her for one battle 72 hours. damn i have so many facts i could give you hundreds. monte having sleepless nights!!!! in fc history we have never asked anyone to leave. lizzie told you its either her or dd, you chose dd to try and hurt fc lmao. well that didnt work did it.
    bottom line is you treat you good members with disrespect. congrats.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    fact is she has something wrong in her head. fact is you thought you could take her last minute and hurt us,fact is we knew it fact is you told lizzie you will use her for one battle 72 hours. damn i have so many facts i could give you hundreds.
    FACT # Torgue loves FACTS because they are AWESOME!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    here we go with the lies.... you need to talk from fact. she was not bullied, not one board member asked her to come back. fact is she has something wrong in her head. fact is you thought you could take her last minute and hurt us,fact is we knew it fact is you told lizzie you will use her for one battle 72 hours. damn i have so many facts i could give you hundreds. monte having sleepless nights!!!! in fc history we have never asked anyone to leave. lizzie told you its either her or dd, you chose dd to try and hurt fc lmao. well that didnt work did it.
    bottom line is you treat you good members with disrespect. congrats.
    1. We have proof showing many FC members approaching her, trev.

2. You botched her attempt at PVP not once but twice by dropping syn and hitting her, then posting on her wall to get rid of her newsfeed over and over. We have screens of FC members apologizing for that as well among other things, trev.

3. Im pretty sure she is still with us to this day and SAS will continue to dominate FC in PVP while FC says they "arent trying". We will help her get whatever placement she wants in PVP unlike some other group she was with, trev.

4. Lizzy doesn't have say in SAS1 dealings and if she didnt like what we did she could have left monday like any nice person would do, trev.

5. Bottom line trev is you are misinformed and have no idea what is really going on. You aren't very smart either because you keep egging on the people that directly effect your cost. Sure you don't care, Mr.ImRich but other members of FC do. Even CEREBUS left the game due to bad prizes and now you want to pay more for those bad prizes? trev

Yet again enjoy paying more for your #1 prize. TREV

Post Count
    SAS is always so quick to try to sway public opinion on things and they're very good at it unfortunately. They should be athletes' lawyers, they're so good at covering their screw ups.

Situation:

-Leader of SAS3 & SAS4 wholeheartedly objects to having Mrs. DD aka Succubus aka AssassinD affiliated with her. Tells SAS she will 100% leave if they add her to the group. They assure her the night before the war they will not be adding her.

Former Mrs.DD is on there, under a different name which I will not mention. She has a right to her privacy sure, but no right to be in FC. A couple other of your members are questionable as well. Again, I will not mention any names but FC knows about them.
    -2 days before the war, SAS is making fun of FC for having a known cheater on their team (Mrs. DD).

-1 hour before the war, SAS accepts Mrs. DD into the group, trying to slide it by Lizzy's team without her having enough time to react.

-Lizzy does exactly what she says. She won't be affiliated with that cheater that SAS belittled 48 hours prior.

-So who made the decision? Lizzy, who made it clear where she stood, or SAS, who deceived people as per usual, took advantage of a situation, didn't care about SAS3/4 and only cared about trying to get enough IP to take down FC. Glad that worked out.

This all seems so familiar...SAS taking in known hackers and not caring about the other teams...

http://i42.tinypic.com/a17gpv.jpg
    http://i43.tinypic.com/2yulp42.jpg
    Last edited by MattThomas08; 08-28-2013 at 05:09 AM.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide