an offer for anyone in cmk or sas3/4 who was impacted by lizzy's decision last battle - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: an offer for anyone in cmk or sas3/4 who was impacted by lizzy's decision last battle

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    When SAS 100 is coming? Soon enough they'll battle each other for the same spots )
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DenZ1 View Post
    When SAS 100 is coming? Soon enough they'll battle each other for the same spots )

sas1.565 coming soon!

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Completely different and unrelated situation.
    wait, theres another lizzy who screwed over ppl or her CC boyfriend?? dang this gets better and better! pass the popcorn dipstick!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    So assume some of us don't know who "lizzy" is or what she did. Fill us in.
    I thought I laid it out pretty well here

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post948141
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Because there are two ways to play: Set an amount of IP for your team to score and let the chips fall where they may, or you can insist on first/second place at any cost. Go ahead and put up 60 million. You will see SAS put up 70 and Fight Club put up 80.

If the Rogues approach is to put up 35mm and not care if it is second, third, or fourth place, that is a different approach.
    You're saying the same thing as me. We could easily put up 60-70-80 mil per war if we wanted to, but we choose not to because there's no reason for it. So you don't control FC's score. They choose what they want to do. You had a huge buffer over us last war. Why? Are you scared of us? It's the exact same logic as SAS as it is for FC.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Actually, that's not at all clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by evj View Post
    SAS has spots to our abandon members in the cmk, former SAS3 and 4 syndicates.

SAS 3 and 4 are up running and feel free to pm any of SAS members in the forum and we will get u back in.

Assassins, lets have fun, gain some points and have a good time!
    Over again trolls!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    You're saying the same thing as me. We could easily put up 60-70-80 mil per war if we wanted to, but we choose not to because there's no reason for it. So you don't control FC's score. They choose what they want to do. You had a huge buffer over us last war. Why? Are you scared of us? It's the exact same logic as SAS as it is for FC.
    fear may not be the right word, but we certainly respect rogues and know what you are capable of. personally i wanted to run up the score on fc, ruin their weekend, and make them tap until the final bell. cooler heads prevailed this time.

Banned
    Post Count
    I would like to set the record straight about this Lizzy matter as I was in SAS3/SAS4 when all of this happened.

(1) Lizzy only announced her intent to move to rogues2 to a select group of players. So the statement that Players in SAS3 and SAS4 supported her decision 100% is absolutely false. Only a handful of people had the insight and input into what was being planned. When the rest of us discovered what happened, we were pissed and hurt.

(2) this was not an overnight decision by Lizzy. She met with Matt Thomas several days in advance and they both plotted and planned to make this move right on the eve of the battle to hurt SAS and everyone remaining behind. Lizzy admitted she planned this for a while and was guided by Matt and other rogues when to make this move.

(3) to hide her actions she ejected all players from the syndicate chat that would oppose this move or she had no plans in moving to rogues.

(4) she concocted an outright lie that she was hacked by SAS to help motivate people to move with her to Rogues. She was never hacked or sent in a service ticket regarding being hacked. She eventually admitted this to several people. In all fairness, Lizzy was following the advice of others ( to tell everyone she was hacked, that is ) .

(5) for the past two battles , Lizzy has been one excuse after another why she has done less than the no gold / free players.... I wish rogues the best with her as she did very little leadership or points wise.

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnybravo2 View Post
    wait, theres another lizzy who screwed over ppl or her CC boyfriend?? dang this gets better and better! pass the popcorn dipstick!
    I
    Dipstik i want some too
    But make sure you load on real butter not the yellow ur in that the theatres put on it

Post Count
    munches on popcorn... please continue...
    Bluemoe

Fact: Any thread started by any SAS member turns into a laughable reminder of what a bunch of immature crybabies they are.

If any CMK member has an ounce of pride, they will tell SAS where to stick their nearly worthless PvP prizes.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You aren't very smart either because you keep egging on the people that directly effect your cost.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    wow i can find so many things wrong with what you just said I dont even have to point them out, the people of the forum are logical enough to know SAS dictates what FC spends. Sounds like you just got out of bed and need a fresh cup of coffee before coming to post.

BTW RG cant beat SAS. We dare you to try. Push the score again, get burned yet again and still end up 3rd place. Then build RG3 for more exhausted players (llike RG2 aka Rogue Alliance) that you have destroyed trying to beat SAS while you put up 75 k ip and your top players put up 3 million-5 million.

characters
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph the broseph View Post
    Fact: Any thread started by any SAS member turns into a laughable reminder of what a bunch of immature crybabies they are.

If any CMK member has an ounce of pride, they will tell SAS where to stick their nearly worthless PvP prizes.
    You have obviously never had the pleasure of going to one of our dinner parties.

You have obviously never had the pleasure of going to one of our dinner parties.
    No I haven't. I don't care for Chuck E.Cheese's.