an offer for anyone in cmk or sas3/4 who was impacted by lizzy's decision last battle

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: an offer for anyone in cmk or sas3/4 who was impacted by lizzy's decision last battle

Banned
    Post Count

an offer for anyone in cmk or sas3/4 who was impacted by lizzy's decision last battle

sas is establishing a new sas3. our goal is to get it in the top ten for pvp and top 25 in battle. i would like to offer a spot for anyone who got stranded last weekend, so ylu can get top 10 pvp prizes. this is regardless if you want to stay permanently, contribute, or just get the prizes and leave for cmk or another syndicate before battle. while we are disappointed in lizzy it is safe to say that we thought very highly of her prior to this, and continue to think highly of all of the cmk members.

i dont know how many spots we will have but the priority will go to cmk and sas3 members. and like i said if you want to join, collect your prizes, and then leave, that is fine with us.

we are glad to have contributed so much cash, bricks, and to have gotten cmk1/sas3 into the pvp top 10 even if it all had an unfortunate end.

Consistent Contributor CC Pablo's Avatar
    Post Count

Even though your offer might seem like a good one, you have to realize that the top 10 rewards in PVP events are really bad. The only thing worth doing is to get #1 in individual ranks, and there can only be one person winning this reward. Other than that, PVP rewards are next to useless taking into account the amount of time you invest in it (for individual rewards).

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Pablo View Post

Even though your offer might seem like a good one, you have to realize that the top 10 rewards in PVP events are really bad. The only thing worth doing is to get #1 in individual ranks, and there can only be one person winning this reward. Other than that, PVP rewards are next to useless taking into account the amount of time you invest in it (for individual rewards).

The fact of the matter is, there is no other syndicate that would do this. Since when are any increases bad? sorry I'm just wondering as to where your judgement is coming from? To get those increases how many crates would you have to buy, for example.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Banned
    Post Count
    That's too bad to hear about lizzy's actions. Any and all encounters with her have always been very pleasant.
    And the offer montecore is offering is very respectable.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    That's too bad to hear about lizzy's actions. Any and all encounters with her have always been very pleasant.
    Agreed unsure of what actions happened though. I assume hostel take over?
    Hey look a banana.

Post Count

You are totally right, any increase in stats is welcomed. I was only arguing that earning pvp syndicate rewards (even if you get them all) is not comparable to the prizes that those people missed due to missing top 10 or top 25. Maybe you can give each and everyone of those people in those syndicates the equivalent of those prizes they missed in gold? That would be a good offer.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
    The fact of the matter is, there is no other syndicate that would do this. Since when are any increases bad? sorry I'm just wondering as to where your judgement is coming from? To get those increases how many crates would you have to buy, for example.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC Pablo View Post

we will invest the time. they don't have to.

Post Count

Well, if they get the free ride without being required to participate, then I guess I should say is not a bad offer, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    we will invest the time. they don't have to.

Banned
    Post Count
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post944959

and yes, i always liked interacting with lizzy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Agreed unsure of what actions happened though. I assume hostel take over?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wow that messed up twisted stuff right there. Stabbing friends and team members in the back and screwing people over just because you do not like someone. That is some despicable stuff right there. Cool you are trying to make up for it that is some good leadership right there.
    Hey look a banana.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    Wow that messed up twisted stuff right there. Stabbing friends and team members in the back and screwing people over just because you do not like someone. That is some despicable stuff right there. Cool you are trying to make up for it that is some good leadership right there.
    We only want to do right, to the people that were done wrong in this situation. We don't want anyone to pick sides or anything of that matter. That is why we even say they can leave after the fact. What happened was out of SAS1's control, we just want to give back a little bit with no effort required on their part.

We hope this can all be left in the past after this PVP. We know its not 100% making up for the war losses, but SAS1 informed all SAS3 members (38 of them) to free hit and not spend gold. We cant ask a syndicate of equal spenders to compete. 22 people missing is about 3.3 mil ip missing from the total score. That would not be fair to ask them to spend and get top50 or top 100, when they could spend the same amount but with 60 people and get top 25 easily. Just a reminder, everyone in the syndicate would contribute equally, because that is how we built all SAS groups.

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Post Count
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...l=1#post944959

and yes, i always liked interacting with lizzy too.
    You must work in public relations or something. I'm always very impressed by how you frame events.

Banned
    Post Count
    sas is establishing a new sas3. our goal is to get it in the top ten for pvp and top 25 in battle. i would like to offer a spot for anyone who got stranded last weekend, so ylu can get top 10 pvp prizes. this is regardless if you want to stay permanently, contribute, or just get the prizes and leave for cmk or another syndicate before battle. while we are disappointed in lizzy it is safe to say that we thought very highly of her prior to this, and continue to think highly of all of the cmk members.

i dont know how many spots we will have but the priority will go to cmk and sas3 members. and like i said if you want to join, collect your prizes, and then leave, that is fine with us.

we are glad to have contributed so much cash, bricks, and to have gotten cmk1/sas3 into the pvp top 10 even if it all had an unfortunate end.
    it was so simple, lizzie told you if you bring in mrs dd then she would leave sas... good to know how you treat your own people isn't it. bad bad leadership, bad bad crooks, bad bad epic battle!!! bad bad chat!!! ive seen it all!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    it was so simple, lizzie told you if you bring in mrs dd then she would leave sas... good to know how you treat your own people isn't it. bad bad leadership, bad bad crooks, bad bad epic battle!!! bad bad chat!!! ive seen it all!!
    So just because one person set up her own rules that gives her the right to screw everybody over when the rest don't comply?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kuksluk View Post
    So just because one person set up her own rules that gives her the right to screw everybody over when the rest don't comply?
    Obviously that is the case.
    Hey look a banana.