8/27/13: iOS Issues (LTQ/ Banking/ Crashes) - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 8/27/13: iOS Issues (LTQ/ Banking/ Crashes)

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    My hood is still very slow, but I wonder if it's all the decorations I have. If that's the case then I'm okay with it if when people come to rob me they can't move around.
    could i have your 2 cents pls
    Captain of CCK
    Stats 250k atk - 250k def
    SYNDICATE BATTLE RANKINGS
    Midtown Takeover - Rank #121
    Market Plaza Crash - Rank #165
    Battle for Packer Heights - Rank #138
    Chinatown Throwdown - Rank #113
    Docks Rampage - Rank #93
    Red Light District Romp - Rank #100
    Civic Center Rumble - Rank #96
    Battle for Monument Park - Rank #86

Consistent Contributor The Fonz's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by My2cents View Post
    My hood is still very slow, but I wonder if it's all the decorations I have. If that's the case then I'm okay with it if when people come to rob me they can't move around.
    Possibly, but if you didn't experience slowdown before the update, then the slow navigation issue around one's hood is still a lingering issue (I know it is on my iOS device). There's no movement lag when I visit any of my rivals' hoods, just within mine.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    I'm having our engineers look into the lag issues. Seems to be only happening in players' hoods. Hopefully it's a simple fix. Sorry for all the issues guys.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I haven't updated yet cause of all the issues written by players. Is it more or less fixed now?

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    Still no better. Can't move around my hood. Takes 15 mins to collect from my buildings. Painfull. You guys see any light at the end of the tunnel yet?

Edit: iPhone 4S running 6.1

Edit 2: thanks other posters, glad to hear still not fixed for others too. Well.... You know what I mean :-)
    Last edited by Joe bananas; 08-29-2013 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Added details

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Still incredibly slow for me as well.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Banned
    Post Count
    Haven't read through all comments, so I don't know if it has been reported.But after the upgrade I now have trouble with:- the boss isn't spawning.- The new LTQ building was being build before the upgrade, now the building is no longer building (gone), and so is the money I put into it!!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I asked few others and the lagging/freeze problem happen to all poeple with ip4/4s and ios5.1.x (dont know ios6.x yet). Hope this might help.

Post Count
    Ipad Ios 5.1.1 here with CC HD version
    I cant kill Any boss, doesnt trigger for me (attacking and doing jobs to wake up this lazy boss)
    Game crashes all the time
    Too slow
    Cant do every job in ltq, when i tab goal games crashes
    If i rob someone games crahes
    I try to attack someone rival, boss dont appear ( i reveive splash screenshot of boss event and boss event is in my goals)

I updated game, deleted app and installed again HD version, again and again
    I installed normal version too
    I deleted Crime City HD profile too

Some tickets sended...
    Gree, please check my tickets and resolve my issues, I want to play again as before this ios update
    Last edited by LongFingers; 08-29-2013 at 04:05 AM.
    EX HTC - retired - living in the bar

Consistent Contributor Joe bananas's Avatar
    Post Count
    I also have cc hd on ipad running 6.1.3. Running fine after update... Well boss took unusually long time to initially activate and now it can take up to 30 seconds after a rob for the boss to show his face.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Are we going to have an extension for this LTQ as most had to redo some levels several times which delayed progress significantly?
    Thanks.
    Are you a gangsters? No, we are Russians!

Post Count
    Still no fix to the speed issue. And, surprise, surprise, not even a semi-reassuring "we're still working on it" message from anyone at Gree. This is a substandard to put it mildly.

Furthermore, what's with the name used for the latest Beat the Elite? Hyman Schwartz? Is this supposed to be funny, intelligent or witty? Are we all supposed to laugh at your ingenuity? I would if the game was working properly. But all you do is portray yourselves as moronic, naive snots - you also convey a double standard. Someone gets banned for using the word 'flatulence' and yet you throw out a curly pube that just says to us "hey guys, we dun give a rat's azz about you"... yeah, we're the idiots I know.

Gree - what's wrong with you?! If I ran my business like you run yours I'd be collecting unemployment benefits by now.Seems like you're going in that direction anyway judging by your financials over the last 4 quarters.

And you know what? If you went out of business... you'd be doing everyone here a great favour. You'd be missed for about 24 hours.

I used to love this game when it ran smoothly. And before the push for revenue pushed you to pushing out even more LTQ's. "Then don't do them" you say?... ah, we do them out of a sense of obligation to our teams - not because we love the volume or repetitiveness of them. That's the kind of nice, supportive, responsible people we are. Why don't you do the same for us?

You know what? CC's negatives are now outweighing the positives. You are falling apart and have been for some time now. I continued on the assumption that glitches would be fixed, servers turbo-boosted, communications increased and so on. What a Hyman I was to think this.

Help me out by banning me. I don't give a monkeys. Nor do you. I'll spend my money on ice creams.

Post Count
    Hahaha what an amazing rant. And one I agree with 100%

Post Count
    I don't agree with you using 'flatulence' against them tho, apparently it's a known side effect for taking it up the bum.

Banned
    Post Count
    @Cj45... Same crap on Android is happening too. Particularly collecting from buildings