LTQ weirdness

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LTQ weirdness

Master of Musings
    Post Count

LTQ weirdness

Twice now I have completed a level on my iPhone account (sis) and the next level has not appeared. So after quitting and relaunching the game the level I just did has come back so I had to redo about three bits of level 7 to move on. Now the same has happened on level 10.

I'm not inclined to use a bunch of energy redoing the same three bits (police station, bank and D'Amato). Ticket sent in.

Has anybody else had this problem? A bad connection did cross my mind, but the same thing has not affected my iPad account (sweet v). Both use the same carrier.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Yes

This happened to me also (only once), on my iPad, but not on my iPhone.

I thought it may be due to me clicking the jobs too fast- I tapped on the rest of the green arrows before my avatar moved away from the first job.

Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    Twice now I have completed a level on my iPhone account (sis) and the next level has not appeared. So after quitting and relaunching the game the level I just did has come back so I had to redo about three bits of level 7 to move on. Now the same has happened on level 10.

I'm not inclined to use a bunch of energy redoing the same three bits (police station, bank and D'Amato). Ticket sent in.

Has anybody else had this problem? A bad connection did cross my mind, but the same thing has not affected my iPad account (sweet v). Both use the same carrier.

Banned
    Post Count
    There were some similar complaints last time round. I've had something like this happen as well. For me, it always worked just to wait a minute or so; went faster if I traveled back to my hood. Otherwise you're screwed.

Post Count
    I have had that happen several times, too... never bothered with a ticket; I just tap and moved on.

Banned
    Post Count
    Since I got the upgrade I can't move on with this LTQ. I have redone e10 twice now. Every time I go back into CC I get my used energy back.

Post Count
    Just happened to me again on 12/22. I have no idea if I got the 88 energy back or the 12/22 reward, cash & XP, twice since I "finished" it twice, but I doubt it.

When 13/22 didn't load, I knew it happened again.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Issues here on ipad am stuck on level 14 have done it 4 times now but shows completed then energy regens to where it was and doesn't bring up 15 have to close and reopen and back to 14 again? No issues on iPhone though, could it be the new update on goals tab on crime city HD now has individual tab for missions and a syndicate tab with nothing in there?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Experienced same problem on iphone today. I had to redo a whole level and I didn't get the energy back... Looks like it happend, when Internet connection switched between wifi and 3g.