Page 3 of 3 First 123

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
    Slimebane battlegear because it reminds me of Glorg.
    because it is an epic boss armor. you craft that armor from materials that drops from glorg. Aegis of the fallen reminds me of Dorar. Leviathan platemail reminds me of leviathan

Siren's shroud and admiral for sure

Cool

My favorite one is Twin Jian's, then the Combustion Armor, then the one with the bird on the arm (don't know what it's called, a mono wind armor I think), then Hunter's Garb and finally Embersteel. I forgot the Admiral's Armor...maybe third.Sadly 4 of the 5 are out of reach...😞
    iOS Player and Guild Sentinel of the "Regulatorz"Knight - Renegade223g--LVL - 100+[Big4+..Maxed][SS+..Maxed][AoIL+..Maxed][Assassins+..Maxed][FeatherBlade+..Maxed]Friends code XBD-CCV-YFN .. I'll add if I have roomLine Messenger: Renegade223

Quote Originally Posted by Knocknuts View Post
    because it is an epic boss armor. you craft that armor from materials that drops from glorg. Aegis of the fallen reminds me of Dorar. Leviathan platemail reminds me of leviathan
    The Slimelord has been my favourite boss so far. The eye in the belly was a nice touch that was also incorporated into the 3rd stage armour.

I really like the Assassin's Shroud. I wish I had been strong enough to make even the regular version of it just for the looks, but it was right when I started and I wasn't quite strong enough =/
    WBC-MYC-YZM
    Level 97
    Commander in the MaJestic Alliance

Big 4+ Maxed
    Swamp Shaman + (70/70)
    Infernal Lord+ (50/70)

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Worst male/female change in armor is definitely Boreas. The male has this huge platemail on his chest, with these giant arms, and the female is just wearing the giant arms and a bikini. wut? How does that even work?
    I totally agree with you. Your comment speaks for my heart. The key feature that went missing is the giant shoulder piece that makes boreas looks so cool.
    I don't play k&d now, I just play Majestic Gm.

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    Worst male/female change in armor is definitely Boreas. The male has this huge platemail on his chest, with these giant arms, and the female is just wearing the giant arms and a bikini. wut? How does that even work?

Quote Originally Posted by littlefishxbj View Post
    I totally agree with you. Your comment speaks for my heart. The key feature that went missing is the giant shoulder piece that makes boreas looks so cool.
    I read these two comments and immediately thought of this:
    Click me please. I'll be your friend
    Andorid Gamer
    Lotak
    Please PM me if you want an add. Freezing really bugs me so I don't like to keep more than 40 friends.

Level 97
    Big4+ level 50

SS+ lvl 70
    AoIL+ - lvl 70
    DPA - Still need jewels

Leviathans platemail , Blazeborne, and aegis of the dragon

Quote Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
    This made my day.

ha!! Awesome.

Personally i like the look of the Kaleidoscope sets (both black and white), the water/air variant of the ancient dragon EB set (would anyone know how to get it if you were not a part of K&D before the EB?), and the aegis of the fallen (the sword kinda reminds me of the master sword from zelda)
    Will there be sacrifice? Yes and not just soldiers, but innocent bystanders, as well. Even so ... no ... because of that, I cannot stop. Even if I need to cheat and hurt others, I must persevere. To that end I must become carnage incarnate. I must spill yet more blood, so that the blood already spilt will not be in vain.

K&D
    Lelouch
    XBF-DZH-QCZ
    Level 39 (currently)
    Guild:The Black Knights (could use some recruits )

This +1 lol
    Co-Founder of the Majestic Guilds on Android, Retired I no longer play.

Treat everyone with respect and you shall get it in return. If you share your time and money with other people, those same people will aspire to become you or give you praise and try their best. I personally thank all the players who play this game...I salute you!

The one and only LvL 100+Vader with 65/65 achievements on android...

For me definitively Assassin and Blazeborne
    Lvl 11x Daily player. Add me, if lvl 100+ i'll accept, below 100 please send a PM. XBB-YDQ-DVY