92m for new ltb?!? - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 92m for new ltb?!?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Floyd The Barber View Post

But at the end of the day, how well are you really going to get ahead of the top level players by camping? They are growing fast in top syndicates with great prizes from battles and syn events. They are getting LTB toys, boss toys, and the others that camper are scrimping and saving to get. I hear from the guys and gals at level 250 that they can go after everything without having to worry about XP. So why bother camping? It doesn't sound like fun and it doesn't really sound like it will get you ahead any time soon.

Can someone give a real answer to this question?

Thanks for the sincere replies.
    And the end of the day, the only way to keep up, not even get ahead, but to keep up with the big hitters, is spend a metric sh*t ton of money. You will never get ahead of them by camping, but unless you are spending, you will never get ahead of them not camping either.

Camping is a style of playing that makes it interesting for people who don't spend real money on this game. Also, I think you will find that a great percentage of the campers are doing it as 2nd accounts, and it offers a contrast to their HLP accounts. It's just a different way to find fun out of this game.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    Sweet jesus, I hope they never do a defensive LTB. Why on earth would you want that?
    I agree with you
    Name- RAMBO
    Level 216
    Attack- 300,xxx,xxx
    Defense-200,xxx,xxx
    IPH 35,xxx,xxx
    Invite Code- 764-591-244

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ugh, thought i'd get rid of the 20hr building (that 78mil thing) and i sold it. Got 27mil in return. I thought you'd get 50%...?
    I still can't buy the jewelry... Dammit

R

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chica View Post
    More items. Defensive ones obviously.
    Defensive items are boring, they discourage people from robbing and attacking each other. A lot more robs/attacks/retaliations happen when players have strong attacks and weak defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Raaver View Post
    Ugh, thought i'd get rid of the 20hr building (that 78mil thing) and i sold it. Got 27mil in return. I thought you'd get 50%...?
    I still can't buy the jewelry... Dammit

R
    Well that certainly was a terrible idea, selling a building with such a huge payout. Why would you do that? When the No Interest Savings building is robbed, it pays out roughly the same amount as a Transtech. Not only that, but the upgrade costs are almost identical as well. Literally, robbed NIS (20hr) = unrobbed Transtech (24hr). You could collect your NIS as if it were a 24-hour building, and worst case scenario is that it gets robbed every single day and is just as good as a Transtech. The only conceivable reason to sell your NIS building is that you don't want to see red on your newsfeed. That's the only reason I can think of.

If I were you, I'd pretend it was an accident and see if GREE would undo your "mistake."

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    1. The payout for selling buildings is 50% of the last upgrade made on that building.
    2. Selling any LTB for cash is flat-out insane. Selling a bank for cash is so insane that the sheer density of the insanity is liable to bend the space-time continuum. One can only hope that this bending allows you to return to a time in which you can buy the bank.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    1. The payout for selling buildings is 50% of the last upgrade made on that building.
    2. Selling any LTB for cash is flat-out insane. Selling a bank for cash is so insane that the sheer density of the insanity is liable to bend the space-time continuum. One can only hope that this bending allows you to return to a time in which you can buy the bank.
    I guess the main thing I don't like about these wonky collection cycles is that it has made me more hesitant to hit players strong enough to rob me. Normally I don't care, because they're not going to catch any of my 6/12/18/24/48-hour buildings even with a direct link to my hood, but both the 20-hr and 26-hr I have to give up at some point. If someone were to find my hood via the Rival List well then so be it, but usually people are trying to camp in my hood because I'm hammering them for one reason or another, and these players usually have absolutely **** hoods not worth trading robs with.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You're right on the cusp of the tank anyway, mate. You'll get robbed no matter what if you leave things out. I say reach for the stars and damn the consequences.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well, sounds like I decided by zero..it was robbed daily and got sick of it. Main reason was, my def isn't high enough do defend. Kind of done with that too. I still blame the11 lvls up when I reinstalled the game. Gree couldn't help me on this issue...
    It now feels like I did something terribly wrong. :/

R

Post Count
    you sold a building because your sick of getting robbed? surely receiving 40% of something is better than 100% of nothing not to mention direct links back with possible robs?

my bank gets robbed once every week or so and then once robbed I leave it robbed until I go to sleep next, same with the stills. its not difficult.
    abandoned

Lurker
    Post Count
    I did the same thing, Ben. Worked swell, but liked the jewellery more. (Hiding is easier)

Got the jewelry instead now....
    Feels beter this way. Lesson learnt though

R
    Last edited by Raaver; 09-01-2013 at 01:51 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMoney View Post
    I guess the main thing I don't like about these wonky collection cycles is that it has made me more hesitant to hit players strong enough to rob me. Normally I don't care, because they're not going to catch any of my 6/12/18/24/48-hour buildings even with a direct link to my hood, but both the 20-hr and 26-hr I have to give up at some point. If someone were to find my hood via the Rival List well then so be it, but usually people are trying to camp in my hood because I'm hammering them for one reason or another, and these players usually have absolutely **** hoods not worth trading robs with.
    Can one camp in someones hood and rob them if collection comes up?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleEvelyncc View Post
    Can one camp in someones hood and rob them if collection comes up?
    No, it has to be up when you first visit the hood. You have to keep leaving and returning to the hood if you suspect they've got a building coming up soon for some reason.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    No, it has to be up when you first visit the hood. You have to keep leaving and returning to the hood if you suspect they've got a building coming up soon for some reason.
    Shame, thought I was missing out and now realized I might have asked the same question some time ago. yeah...

When I do that do, my rivals list will refresh, so can't do it except for people on my wall. Can't really camp. Need a mod for +1 favorite.

Consistent Contributor Curtis Snow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MichelleEvelyncc View Post
    Shame, thought I was missing out and now realized I might have asked the same question some time ago. yeah...

When I do that do, my rivals list will refresh, so can't do it except for people on my wall. Can't really camp. Need a mod for +1 favorite.
    Here's a little trick to fix the refreshing, it only works once so pay attention. Once you find that rival in your list visit their hood and if nothing is ready to collect go back to your hood and click on your rivals list again if they are still on there leave your rival list up and just press the home button on your phone, come back "X" amount of time later and your rival list should still be up if for some reason CC didnt close or reload on you and the rival your looking to rob should still be on that list.
    Level: 140
    Attack: 29M.
    Defense: 23.1m.
    IPh: 6621k
    Updated: May 30, 2014

Proud owner and first free player to obtain the "Hide the Evidence" Quick Getaway

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis Snow View Post
    Here's a little trick to fix the refreshing, it only works once so pay attention. Once you find that rival in your list visit their hood and if nothing is ready to collect go back to your hood and click on your rivals list again if they are still on there leave your rival list up and just press the home button on your phone, come back "X" amount of time later and your rival list should still be up if for some reason CC didnt close or reload on you and the rival your looking to rob should still be on that list.

I almost do that, except I just leave cc and my rivals list open. No need for phone home pressing, that's some free attentionfor you.