What do you raid?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: What do you raid?

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count

What do you raid?

What kinda buildings do you hit when you raid?
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count
    Lvl 9-10 Munitions Stockpiles, All LE buildings, Lvl 3 or above oil refineries, Lvl 5 or above ore mines, diamond mines, bio domes, Lvl 2 or above Oil Rigs, Nanotech Factories, Lvl 4 or above recycling plants
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Post Count
    I will raid anything that is going to get me a nasty message left behind on my wall. Especially during FvF. My IPH is nice enough that raiding for money isnt that big of an issue. I raid for the sheer enjoyment of raiding.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    I will raid anything that is going to get me a nasty message left behind on my wall. Especially during FvF. My IPH is nice enough that raiding for money isnt that big of an issue. I raid for the sheer enjoyment of raiding.
    So ur raiding Supply Depots for 1XP each?
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jchow69 View Post
    So ur raiding Supply Depots for 1XP each?
    Yep, and guard towers too.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxtraterrestrial View Post
    Lvl 9-10 Munitions Stockpiles, All LE buildings, Lvl 3 or above oil refineries, Lvl 5 or above ore mines, diamond mines, bio domes, Lvl 2 or above Oil Rigs, Nanotech Factories, Lvl 4 or above recycling plants
    hmmmmmm....so you won't raid a lvl 4 ore mine that pays out 300k, but you'll raid a nanotech that pays out 200k...I've always wondered who those folks were that did such things....now I know....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    1xp buildings only :P

Only raid to trigger events

Post Count
    I don't always Raid Buildings but when i do they either give me 1XP or 1 million+
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    during fvf I generally hit defense buildings, and low xp stuff. outside of fvf, its big dollar stuff or not at all.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Mainly anything more than 20k

Post Count
    i dont ever raid unless its lvl 4 and up AC or lvl 3 AMR which i dont find much..im not a riader tho i built my iph to 7m so i dont have to raid..i do get bored from time to time while im waiting for things like the boss health regan and look for about 5 mins..to boreing for me to run from base to base to just riad for 400-500k..i make that off my electric plants and lvl 10 silos
    Retired to free playing

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If you are playing fvf.... Def and no money buildings..... Bearing in mind I reciprocate with others there is an unwritten rule about cash buildings.... Step over the line.... No cooperation... Having said that there are a number of top players who won't trade.... Whatever!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    I try for all 48 and 24 hours building, it give me a little smile to know that someone waited that long just to get robbed of their fake cash. Other than that mostly anything over 100k