Project Phoenix No Hide Out Syndciate Full Intel - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Project Phoenix No Hide Out Syndciate Full Intel

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't worry op, all pp will have changed their names by then so you can give them some more free and easy points in the next battle. Oh and free advertising too.
    Carry on the good work!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    do i get free advertising too if my team runs the next battle without walls?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Where did you get that wonderful signature, Ziva? Absolutely fabulous. I will not sleep tonight knowing we hurt the Op's one friend. Join Project Phoenix if you would like to hurt the Op and his one ex-friend.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kybigdaddy View Post
    Where did you get that wonderful signature, Ziva? Absolutely fabulous. I will not sleep tonight knowing we hurt the Op's one friend. Join Project Phoenix if you would like to hurt the Op and his one ex-friend.
    Join Project Phoenix and you can have one too! Unless you are already in and I don't recognize your forum name LOL!
    Crime City
    Ziva | 862•538•474
    Syndicate: No Wankers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by InglouriousBastard View Post
    do i get free advertising too if my team runs the next battle without walls?
    Go for it, I'll start the thread myself. *off to practice my butt hurt face*
    Crime City
    Ziva | 862•538•474

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Dog House must've had a rank like 101, 151 or 251. The fact that you didn't reach your goal is not the fault of Project Phoenix. A lot of syndicates have PP's intel and they probably have a lot of intel too, including yours I guess.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by craftytempter View Post
    full intelligence report from a few syndicates

pm me for the full list so we don't ever give them any more points lol
    but the small fries will not scout you anymore just add 10k opps your gold so better add 20k to your stats then. but you will not sucker them into free points ever again
    Dear craftytempter,

I rarely bother with the main forum, I have better things to. The quality here is often disappointingly low. I do occasionally get lured out when a new low is reached in any one aspect. The one you have succeed in is a low of comprehension. Allow me to explain.

You allege above that Project Phoenix is culpable for some of your members giving us free points. Elsewhere you also mention that some of said members lost out on getting the points they needed. This is a fallacy.

Consider for a moment the free and immediate availability of the command center when there is no wall. You are welcome. Gree even suggests in its limited 'how-to' for syn war that you hit command center for easy points. Command center gives better points than do the wall. It is even at the same spot in the battle list. Couldn't be easier.

Secondly, we had secondary accounts in our syn with extremely low level, almost no mafia - stats down to under 2K. Anyone could have beaten them for better points than wall or command center. They were glaringly obvious.

For the argument that our no wall strategy caused us to get extra points unfairly is meaningless, this is something you had full control over and us none. You members chose to attack; they could just not have done so.

The true problem you are having is one of poor leadership. If your members are so poorly trained, so poorly organized and led that they cannot figure out what to do without a wall to bang their head against, then it is something that points to you as a leader/officer.

Incidentally, this is why I instituted the no-wall strategy. To capitalize on unorganized syndicates. Thank you for participating in this program.

Kind regards,

teo
    Leader of Project Phoenix

Post Count
    Teo, you are my god.
    Crime City
    Ziva | 862•538•474

Consistent Contributor jesseawill's Avatar
    Post Count
    full intelligence report from a few syndicates

pm me for the full list so we don't ever give them any more points lol
    I am not sure I really understand the point of this. I mean hell, with all the Intel sharing going on amongst hundreds of teams, our Intel is not a secret...just like Intel for your syndicate is not a secret.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    well spoken teo

Consistent Contributor jesseawill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well said teo...he probably didn't realized he was a participant in the program!
    Last edited by jesseawill; 08-26-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Teo, I laughed.....then I laughed some more!!! Great post!! We ourselves have run two battles now with no hideouts....still waiting for this kind of reaction to our strategy! Lol

I would suggest you donate some bricks to op, just so that he doesn't feel overwhelmed when he comes across a syn with no hideout!....

Post Count
    What a strange thread.
    Let me get this straight:
    OP's syndicate faced project phoenix in battle and lost to project phoenix. OP believes it was because project phoenix didn't have a wall, and so now OP is pissed at project phoenix because of the great strategy of project phoenix. And because he's pissed at a legitimate strategy by project phoenix he wants to give out their stats?!
    If this is true, then this is a new low that i've seen. Not even the top syndicates post this kind of crap!!

please tell me it ain't so!
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)

Post Count
    Be careful, I might have your intel.......

Post Count
    lol
    characters
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    Buy more gold

Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    no need for drama unless it is top 10 drama
    Proud owner of the Civic Center Riot Vehicle (5405/6000 +2 Respect from fights!, from leaderboard event, top25)