List of raid payouts?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of raid payouts?

Articulate Author Exxtraterrestrial's Avatar
    Post Count

List of raid payouts?

Hi does anyone have or know a complete list of raid payouts including LE buildings?
    I QUIT, GREE, I DON'T LIKE YOUR GAMES ANYMORE. I BLOODY GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
    OH AND BY THE WAY MW SUX

Post Count
    ***BUMP***
    You win some, you lose some..

Id: 794-635-217

Post Count
    Its 60% of what the building pays the owner.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Lurker
    Post Count
    The 60% is divided in 3 hits though getting you 15%/15%/30%.
    There is no definite list of payouts as building output bonuses affect raid payouts, it would take an insanely bored person to make a list of it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by vosbob View Post
    The 60% is divided in 3 hits though getting you 15%/15%/30%.
    There is no definite list of payouts as building output bonuses affect raid payouts, it would take an insanely bored person to make a list of it.
    Or you could use the toolkit. You can also do a search on the forums here and find a list of all the buildings and their payouts at each level. Which is in goolge docs and downloadable into excel. You would have to do the math involved after you hit first to see their bonuses and then do the calculations yourself. However, the toolkit is easier, so long as you are ios.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SGT Rud View Post
    Or you could use the toolkit. You can also do a search on the forums here and find a list of all the buildings and their payouts at each level. Which is in goolge docs and downloadable into excel. You would have to do the math involved after you hit first to see their bonuses and then do the calculations yourself. However, the toolkit is easier, so long as you are ios.
    Yea and correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't their IPH boosts take into effect what the payout is on buildings as well?
    VFF Legends

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Yea and correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't their IPH boosts take into effect what the payout is on buildings as well?
    Ya, it does. When I raid munition stockpiles, I raid level 10's but sometimes gives me different amounts, lol.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    Correct. faction bonuses are going to increase the payout per building, and so will boost units if you have them. You will not know the faction bonuses until you hit the building. For boost units, you could thumb through their inventory, which would be a waste of time, for me anyway, but might not be for you.

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    For me, I hit: level 7-10 munition stockpiles, level 2 or higher Oil Refinery, oil rigs, LE buildings, Nanotech Factory, and level 3 or higher ore mine
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Post Count
    The Arctic Mining Rigs pay out HUGE money but, unfortunately, the vault limit was too low at the time for most players to purchase one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREEdy View Post
    The Arctic Mining Rigs pay out HUGE money but, unfortunately, the vault limit was too low at the time for most players to purchase one.
    I would love to see some big LE come out or the old one come back, then ones that have them in the first time migth see it as a lost compare to the others But I dont I think it would just give a lot more to raid and people will want to upgrade them so over-vaulting would come back even with a 90mil vault!

On a raiding note I usually go for low XP or anything that average over 100k$ a hit, o and for people that have more than 100 transport raiders I take infirmary first than I black out their base...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If i have time/am bothered i will do it within 2 days
    if not then maybe after india war
    i know the details..just need to type it
    PM for queries about my faction/walkthroughs/stuff.

Top 100 - BBR Faction..RECRUITING NOW!!

Building Def - 7/7 MAX -- Output 4/6
    Inf Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Grd Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 4/6
    Air Def - 7/7 MAX -- Att - 3/6
    Sea Def - 6/7 -- Att 2/6
    Health Reg - 7/7 MAX -- Cas Rate - 4/6
    Guild Inc 1,2,3 - 5/5 MAX -- Guild Inc 4 - 2/5
    Add me on LINE: "zulfiqaar"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by S&H Max View Post
    On a raiding note I usually go for low XP or anything that average over 100k$ a hit, o and for people that have more than 100 transport raiders I take infirmary first than I black out their base...
    Lucky I only have 36 then! I took out a level 5 anniversary centre it was beautiful single handedly got me a second Taj Mahal and half the upgrade for my first one!

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    It would be great if we can have an LE building that costs 30 mil for next WD and pays out every 2 days. I like those dat pay out every 2 days. The Queensland Barracks provides me a ton of cash, lol.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by S&H Max View Post

Where did the transport raiders come from? saw a guy with 519 of em and 595 brigand lightning. I know they are loot items, but from what?