Boss Kills not counting on Guild Quest. Just me or happening to others too?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Boss Kills not counting on Guild Quest. Just me or happening to others too?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Boss Kills not counting on Guild Quest. Just me or happening to others too?

My last two BOSS kills counted towrds my individual quest, but did not get included in the Guild counts. The win on the box quest in between these two kills did count, so my connection to the guild is still intact. Is this happening to anyone else?

Post Count
    Sorry. I'm not having that issue with either guild and haven't heard anyone else say anything. Send a ticket to Gree I guess but it won't be speedy fix. I would uninstall and reinstall and see if that help first. Good luck and again sorry. No fun
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aclark View Post
    Sorry. I'm not having that issue with either guild and haven't heard anyone else say anything. Send a ticket to Gree I guess but it won't be speedy fix. I would uninstall and reinstall and see if that help first. Good luck and again sorry. No fun
    Thanks. Raised a ticket, and did the uninstall/reinstall thing. The next kill was credited, but I have little hope of getting the kills back that I did not get credited.

Post Count
    That stinks. Sorry. Glad they are counting now
    Hope you all have a great day.
    Angie

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks all. We (Sir SMP), made it to the 10/10 due to the great guild contribution and participation.

SIRIUS as I appear to be the only one affected, Please close this thread as it is not of interest to the group. Thanks