Balancing Stats

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Balancing Stats

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Question Balancing Stats

I'm long past the point when gold and honour units move my stats. Therefore I rely on units from LTQs and bonuses to move me forward. Over the last eight months my attack has crept ahead of defence and has now reached a gap of 300k. Yet I see players of similar attack strength to me with defence equal to or higher than it. Event bonus units seem to give an even spread of att/def so how do you guys maintain balanced stats up here in the whalezone?
    Bonuses aside, we're all competing and completing the same LTQs so what am I missing?
    Last edited by Tigertiger55; 08-25-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gaps happen. Unit values vary. I've gone from a huge gap to balanced, then again gapped and balanced. Not really anything you can control unless you selectively complete contests based on unit's rewards that balance you out manually.

Banned
    Post Count
    I am the opposite. I am Def heavy, and wish I could get my Atk to match.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    There was a time not long ago when my D on Galadriel was way ahead of attack, but that's evened out now.

D on my sis account is about 500K above A now. No worries, it'll sort itself.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor nicsonology's Avatar
    Post Count
    dun worry, gree will make everyone defense higher even more and more, see the guild war reward, 15% xxx defense boosting, but 2, 5, 7% xxx attack boosting ... make everyone defense higher can make their profit higher
    KA - nic - 714 078 305

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It has always been difficult to keep your attack and defense equal. Usually one is top heavy. However with the change in Gree's algorhythem it doesn't matter much. There seems to be a 15 to 20 % reduction in defense when someone attacks, so even though your defense number is higher it represents less. I think we all have a higher attack than defense

Banned
    Post Count
    I was way ahead in attack but the last war +25% inf for 3rd and +30% magic for 50 wins pushed defense way past attack

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    War bonus' have been really D heavy as of late, including the rewards for the upcoming war if memory serves me correctly. These days, looking at raw stats of units for top players is somewhat redundant, it's the bonus' that make all the difference going back to War 1, we've only ever finished Top 10 once for instance and yet some of my boosts are crazy; Infantry Defense +95% (not including the extra +20% from the Blacksmith building). That is in comparison to Infantry Attack boost of +13% which is partly why my D is ~400k higher than my A these days.

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428