possible hacker?? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: possible hacker??

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by trueblue View Post
    legit?? gaining 3 levels in 9 hours, name change, also had no game starter units,looks a bit iffy to me.
    amazing how people don't get sarcasm these days

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    amazing how people troll these forums with nothing else better to do.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Sarcasm Cow

I believe that sarcasm is a sign of underdeveloped communication skills from adolescence... (SARCASM) I actually really enjoy sarcasm.

I was thinking the same thing cow. Only a chosen few will be able to understand the wonders of sacrcasm.

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Guys and girls, why are we still doing threads on hackers? Is this for your personal release?

We all know this game has a ton of them, Gree will never be able to get rid of them all, and you get to pay for their game.

You have to play MW with the expectation that there will be hackers until the game surpasses its shelf life.
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta Rage Trollbot View Post
    Guys and girls, why are we still doing threads on hackers? Is this for your personal release?

We all know this game has a ton of them, Gree will never be able to get rid of them all, and you get to pay for their game.

You have to play MW with the expectation that there will be hackers until the game surpasses its shelf life.
    so true..any online game u play these days is gonna have hackers and the devs will never be able to stop them..hackers are very intelligent ppl when they want to be..just ask the guy who hacked mark zuckerburgs facebook page to show him he could do it..the hackers on these games are even the low lvl intellligent ones but still cant be caught..gree has cleaned up the game a bit more then it was lests say 3 months ago
    Retired to free playing

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonhaze View Post
    so true..any online game u play these days is gonna have hackers and the devs will never be able to stop them..hackers are very intelligent ppl when they want to be..just ask the guy who hacked mark zuckerburgs facebook page to show him he could do it..the hackers on these games are even the low lvl intellligent ones but still cant be caught..gree has cleaned up the game a bit more then it was lests say 3 months ago
    +1 someone changed my Facebook status to some thing inappropriate and they added a movie link (adult movie) still to this day I do not know who did this sh!t

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i think i faced the same guy...
    cheater_red.jpg