PvP LTQ's - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Would you like to see more PvP events?

Voters
67. You may not vote on this poll
  • No.

21 31.34%
  • Yes, I would like to see PvP LTQ's like we used to have.

9 13.43%
  • Yes, I would like to see PvP events like Modern War have.

2 2.99%
  • Yes, I would like to see PvP LTQ's and events.

35 52.24%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP LTQ's

Prominent Poet
    “An unexamined life is not worth living.”- Socrates
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colony Colonel View Post
    It was barracks, bazaars, cottages etc before. Easy to find but the unit buildings made you lose dragons!! Back in the day when it actually mattered!
    My first pvp in MW was a disaster. I couldn't find any natural gas plants to raid, lol. Better attacking.
    Carnage Evolution 💪🏻

I vote yes 100%.

as for raiding quest, maybe have objectives like raid X amount of gold or destroy X amount of buildings

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If it was part of a mixed quest like before, sure why not. It would make a change and take some pressure off energy use.

But some gigantic PvP tourney like in MW and CC - absolutely not. I spend enough time tapping the screen without feeling obliged to give up the whole of every other weekend doing so
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    You people who are against raiding are too lazy lol, it's not so much different than raiding for money, as I get most of mine from daily and 2daily buildings

no one is unraidable.

MoC Officer in Kingdom Age

MoC Officer in Dragon Realms

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    You people who are against raiding are too lazy lol, it's not so much different than raiding for money, as I get most of mine from daily and 2daily buildings
    So do I, but it's a lot different when everyone else in the game is hunting for them too. Most people don't raid regularly.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I like PVP events. Everything except when you have to hunt down a 24 of 48 hour building. That can suck up hours and hours of your time. And no amount of gems is going to fix that.

My guess is that Gree dropped our PVP quests because people used less gems. I have no evidence to support that, but it sounds like the type of BS you would expect from Gree.

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    I like PVP events. Everything except when you have to hunt down a 24 of 48 hour building. That can suck up hours and hours of your time. And no amount of gems is going to fix that.

My guess is that Gree dropped our PVP quests because people used less gems. I have no evidence to support that, but it sounds like the type of BS you would expect from Gree.
    Sea terror event was to attack around 2000 people in total for a 2k unit. now if this was done again but with each step giving out tasty rewards with 8 9 and 10 being quite stamina costly to complete but giving very nice rewards, maybe building upgrade +1 bonus attached etc then maybe people would pay?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Based on the name of the event, wouldn't it reason to believe that the Raid Boss events may be some form of PVP quests? I'll take just about any type of quest over the damn box quests - except from GreeD's perspective...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I voted yes in the poll simply because we need to mix it up a bit!

Steady Scribe Murderer of Bunnies's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would like to see events tied to raiding money or exp doesnt matter both would be fun

Post Count
    I'm all for bringing back those "raid X number of castles" and such. Quests like those actually required people to do some work. Searching your battle list. Looking for those precious uncollected castles. More quests like that would help provide some separation among those who get rewards. It would actually give me a tiny sliver of a chance of getting a unit with a modifier that others with low stamina (or low motivation) might pass on because of the work involved. Right now it's just tap tap tap away at LTQs, no real effort required.

That said... not sure how to vote because I would also like to see the addition of a Modern War style ranking system.

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Articulate Author Colony Colonel's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin-MN View Post
    Based on the name of the event, wouldn't it reason to believe that the Raid Boss events may be some form of PVP quests? I'll take just about any type of quest over the damn box quests - except from GreeD's perspective...
    How would raiding 1 player tie into a boss and your entire guild? I'm interested to see how this event unfolds.