Cool The Red Phoenix - A guild to rise above

Hello fellow knights,

Level 20 Fire Guild
    22/22 members
    2% bonuses: Earth/Water/Air
    4% bonuses: Spirit/Fire

Looking to join a competitive Guild Wars guild? We are a growing mid level guild with a strong group of core player looking for to recruit active players for the next war. There are no contributions limits although it's strongly encouraged. Give what you can. We use Line Chat. I enjoy it... chatting is much better there. If you need a high level player for help with bosses and in game, join us, and I'm at your disposal!

Looking for competitive daily players. Leadership positions are awarded and changed twice monthly based on activity. If you're active, you can rise above.

To apply for guild, PM me, reply with friend code and info or friend request me without a guild and your strongest armors equipped. If you're looking for a fun active guild, join us! We're growing fast.
    Last edited by Zyntree; 09-02-2013 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Updated data
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)
    Guildwar Observer - retired
    The Red Phoenix- a Black Medal Guild.

Reserved

Leadership Positions:

Guild Master: Zyntree
    Lvl: 100+

Guild Sentinel: Bronco
    Lvl: 100+

Guild Champion: Blaze
    Lvl: 35

High Commanders:
    Could be you. PM to apply

We have several High Commander positions available. We are also looking for a high level Guild Champion.
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwvj...9ETVZoWk0/edit
    Last edited by Zyntree; 09-02-2013 at 06:01 PM.
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)

Just got 4 more members. Ranks filling up fast!
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)

Only one more spot left. We've picked up some great players over the past few days. Thanks all for joining. I look forward to seeing everyone in the Guild Wars.
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)

Guild Update:
    We had a good showing in the guild wars. Only about 50% participation, but some of that was due to the short time slot. Won the D level ribbon. Not 100+ but want to join an active and growing guild? PM. We are full atm, but I drop inactives regularly and we are leveling up, so spots will become available.
    Cheers!
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)

Recruitment

I want to join an active guild. I can do your basic requirements but if I need to go to the academy, I'm cool with that too.

Level 20 Fire Guild
    22/22 members
    2% bonuses: Earth/Water/Air
    4% bonuses: Spirit/Fire

Looking to join a competitive Guild Wars guild? We are a growing mid level guild with a strong group of core player looking for to recruit active players for the next war. There are no contributions limits although it's strongly encouraged. Give what you can. We use Line Chat. I enjoy it... chatting is much better there. If you need a high level player for help with bosses and in game, join us, and I'm at your disposal!

Looking for competitive daily players. Leadership positions are awarded and changed twice monthly based on activity. If you're active, you can rise above.

To apply for guild, PM me, reply with friend code and info or friend request me without a guild and your strongest armors equipped. If you're looking for a fun active guild, join us! We're growing fast.[/QUOTE]

Lol. A super old thread... we should let this one die
    Zyntree Lvl 100+ (iOS)