Guardians or Bonuses? (which to upgrade)

So I am on droid, and sadly the Guild wars have not begun. So I was wanting to go ahead and get a step on what seems to be the right direction to do.

1. Does upgrading your bonuses, only help in guild wars?
    2. Which do you see is more important to upgrade, Bonuses or Guardians?
    3. Should I get as many Guardians as I can or get one to level 10 first?

Also, if someone knows when the guild wars is going to start on droid, I would be happy to know. But right now I am assuming from another thread it will take another few weeks.

Thank you,
    Fibonacci

Bonuses apply every where in game, Guardians only help (sort of) in Guild Wars. From that point of view Bonuses win everytime. In Guild Wars just played Guardians were by and large ineffective, they worked to reduce War points scored by opponents but were killed fairly easily (at least by mid/high level guilds). So most attacked Guardian then Sentinel and the war progressed from there.
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

The guardian have the strange power of making the entire enemy guild rush for the two boost armor and wasting 1/4 of the entire energy, so is like 1/4 point less during the guild war. Is something good reading like 10 peoples attacked simultaneosly the guardian. So those 100k are worth the effort. Updgrading dont give out so much, the guardian will end up nuked everytime.

Guardian is like a women in nude guys rushing for them, Bonuses is like a men trying to chase a women.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakino View Post
    The guardian have the strange power of making the entire enemy guild rush for the two boost armor and wasting 1/4 of the entire energy, so is like 1/4 point less during the guild war.
    Sakino, you just made my day. I love it.
    IGN: Theorycrafter (level 250+)
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room, even though the guild has moved on.
    Part of the Rainbow Coalition

bonuses>guardians

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of The Infernal View Post
    Guardian is like a women in nude guys rushing for them, Bonuses is like a men trying to chase a women.

I'm pro guardian for every guild we go up against