Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post
    This update caught Android up to the look of the iOS. I'm guessing that the next guild war will be for iOS and Android. I hope they will have worked out the issues that had for the last guild war.

Maybe they should do a Mock one to make sure it works with out rewards.

Nec
    Mock one probably wouldn't be the same. I think it's the server load that is causing the issue and with a test or mock run, people probably won't stress the servers out like a real war.

Quote Originally Posted by dd_knights View Post
    Mock one probably wouldn't be the same. I think it's the server load that is causing the issue and with a test or mock run, people probably won't stress the servers out like a real war.
    Maybe give some simple rewards for people who do test or something more testing better rewards. Anything is better then the cluster that the last GW was on iOS and it was just an idea.
    Epic: Northerner's 99/99, Forgestone 99/99, Snowstorm 99/99, Arclite 99/99, Stalwart 99/99, Beastmasters 99/99
    EB +: To Many to List

Android User WBB CGV HXW
    Level 100+

Quote Originally Posted by Nec772 View Post
    Maybe give some simple rewards for people who do test or something more testing better rewards. Anything is better then the cluster that the last GW was on iOS and it was just an idea.
    Actually that's a great idea. I think if they ran a test of GW with arena type rewards, it would give them a good idea of what to expect when they release GW for real.

So, I've had this happen twice now. Makes me think this must be an update rather than a bug. I start Sunken Carrack with three knights. The first two die and I have my main knight as the third knight. He is injured but still not dead when I reach 6/6. I exit combat to let my knights heal. After they have healed, I return to the stage and I have lost my knights. It is just my main knight trying to complete the stage on his own. Apparently we can no longer heal up to complete a stage unless you can do so with your last knight only.

Possibly, if the first knight gets low but does not die as you complete a stage, you might be able to exit and heal and return with all three. I haven't tested that yet. However, that means you are essentially trying to complete all stages on only 1 knight anyways. If you can do that for the first couple, maybe you can burn the last half or so with all three knights and still complete a clear in stages, I don't know.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post
    So, I've had this happen twice now. Makes me think this must be an update rather than a bug. I start Sunken Carrack with three knights. The first two die and I have my main knight as the third knight. He is injured but still not dead when I reach 6/6. I exit combat to let my knights heal. After they have healed, I return to the stage and I have lost my knights. It is just my main knight trying to complete the stage on his own. Apparently we can no longer heal up to complete a stage unless you can do so with your last knight only.

Possibly, if the first knight gets low but does not die as you complete a stage, you might be able to exit and heal and return with all three. I haven't tested that yet. However, that means you are essentially trying to complete all stages on only 1 knight anyways. If you can do that for the first couple, maybe you can burn the last half or so with all three knights and still complete a clear in stages, I don't know.
    yep it hapened to me as well.

also my lag time is up to minute wait.
    - when I go to start a battle. the "confirm party" comes up. And then it freezes for a goo minute and sometimes longer.

wish that would be fixed asap
    LVL 35 of wicked wrath, lvl 36 of armor of notus, lvl 18 of aegis of the fallen, lvl 36 on slimbane battlegear, lvl 15 of CloudKings Finery

I am open to how to upgrade faster as well if you think I should continue upgrade the three main 30+ armors or just upgrade all 5 as I can.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifu View Post

Hmm, IIRC I've done at least one "do KoD epic with 3 knights, strand after Cerberus, go to bed, finish Dark Prince with 3 knights in the morning" run since the latest update. AFAIK the 3rd knight in your lineup needs to heal to 100% or else your other 2 knights aren't re-activated.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    Hmm, IIRC I've done at least one "do KoD epic with 3 knights, strand after Cerberus, go to bed, finish Dark Prince with 3 knights in the morning" run since the latest update. AFAIK the 3rd knight in your lineup needs to heal to 100% or else your other 2 knights aren't re-activated.
    I can confirm my third knight was definitely 100%. Still, he was stranded at 6/6 by himself. Having said that, this was during the day when I was trying to be as active as I could. I very likely hit 5/5 arena energy and did that while my knights healed. Maybe engaging in other activities like that affects this? I may have to test while NOT using arena or Epic Boss during the wait. If that is how this is working, then I would have to suggest that is a bad move by Gree.
    Android
    IGN: Sifu
    Friend Code: WBC-FQZ-WHB