Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Android: what the hell was the update for?

No rewards as listed, didn't fix any 'bugs', same people still can't contribute, and now they removed the ability to search other teams if you are in a guild. I question you guys more after each update. All I see is little graphical updates which makes the game even slower because it wasn't like people were complaining of the slowdowns in the game already...

So just what did you guys do this update that was useful besides preventing people from accidently enhancing leveled armors?
    Last edited by -Solo-; 08-22-2013 at 08:03 PM.
    MaJestic Solo
    Guild: Majestic Lv75

Seeing this makes me not want to update....

Quote Originally Posted by Joshx135 View Post
    Seeing this makes me not want to update....
    You are forced too x(.

Still way too much lag
    KnD Android: WBC-BGG-ZFC
    Nathan
    Guildless

Maxed
    Soulshard Neceomantle, Clayplate, Big 4, Flamehunter Garb, Combustion, Guarduans Battlegear, Sorchestone Aegis, Storm Sorcer +

Working on

I'm wondering when they will let us do guild wars.

also mine lags bad. mainly just on licking to switch players or hitting the next button. but mainly I want to know when I can do guild wars.

Updates aren't mandatory. Not even the guilds update was mandatory.
    MaJestic Solo

mine just said update failed. so now it is reloading.

We lost the ability to search guilds on iOS when they implemented the leader bonuses and guild wars followed a few weeks after that, in case that's any indication.

Leader bonuses that, may I mention, are still over the top and still messing up the game because they apply outside of war! But I digress...
    New Armors Data Sheet
    Add new armors via this form

What's new?
    - Receive your Dragon Collection Rewards!
    - Stability and Bug fixes
    Android - Level 100

WBB-CHF-VXR

Quote Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
    I'm wondering when they will let us do guild wars.

also mine lags bad. mainly just on licking to switch players or hitting the next button. but mainly I want to know when I can do guild wars.
    Yes Guild Wars on Android. Because we all know how well the beta testing went on iOS side last week. Of course, adding random crashes on top of laggy piece of apps is always a great idea.
    Wild Inferno -- Lv42
    PM me for membership inquiries. Accepting applications from level 70+ players
    Guild Master
    WBB-CRG-NMR
    Lv 120+ android player
    Maxed: All Big Four, Shaman+, Infernal+, others

Well it no longer says guilds event coming soon.

lol I would nt be shocked if they took it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Varza View Post
    We lost the ability to search guilds on iOS when they implemented the leader bonuses and guild wars followed a few weeks after that, in case that's any indication.

Leader bonuses that, may I mention, are still over the top and still messing up the game because they apply outside of war! But I digress...
    so in a few weeks maybe we will have it. and maybe it will not have as many mess up like it did for y'all. : (thinking positive )

Agreed. Bonuses should be in guild war only.
    MaJestic Solo

So, with the boost to guild leaders will this mean the collapse of Majestic on android?
    How much boost does a guild leader get? Can High Commanders also get this? Is this leader bonus higher than the guild purchased bonuses (do these max at 10%)?

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
    So, with the boost to guild leaders will this mean the collapse of Majestic on android?
    How much boost does a guild leader get? Can High Commanders also get this? Is this leader bonus higher than the guild purchased bonuses (do these max at 10%)?
    Guild master = 20%, Sentinel/Champion = 15%, and HC = 10%. Any guild worth their salt won't fall apart due to something like this. There (should) be more to a guild than just damage bonuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagobah View Post
    stupid question comming............ but is the bost automatically given? or does it show somewhere? because I am a sentenial.