Has Gree flooded the game with Legendary and Kaleidescope armors?

It seems every where u go, they all have Legendary, Epic, Kaleidoscope armors. Now people who are low levels have armors suitable to beat higher level players. This may be their plan to level the playing field but it gets aggravating at times. Just want to know what everyone thinks.
    Proud member of The Rainbow Room
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    Level 100+ Does it really matter past that?
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

Others are making progress, kind of logical you start seeing more higher armors? BKal is because of the dragon event that a lot of people have that now.
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    Others are making progress, kind of logical you start seeing more higher armors? BKal is because of the dragon event that a lot of people have that now.
    Believe me, i understand it from their side. Its a great way to make a lot more money. By putting so many out there and offering the constant offers (5x chance for aegis, long exstension for the dragon armor reward), people r buying a lot more gems. I have people in my guild who r level 40-50 who r competing with the best of them. Some of the armors r sooooo powerful that their element weakness doesnt matter due to their great strength.
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

What are you saying..?
    IGN: SiRR Dot
    Guild: The Rainbow Room
    All Hail The King Cloud!

Join the Rainbow Coalition: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ild-of-Legends

Questions?
    Line id: sir.dot
    Line name: Sir.

I have noticed a few more, mainly Bkal but i wouldn't say it has been flooded

It's stat inflation. It allows new players to quickly catch up to the higher level players without being discouraged. Just watch how bad it gets.

(cough) Kingdom Age rings a bell.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. View Post
    What are you saying..?
    Just yesterday in the arena i got beat 3 times by players. None was maxed but all had the new epic armors or the all element armors. They were all lower than 100. 1 was around lvl 60. I worked long and hard (not being dirty lol) to get where i am and now with these armors it takes people no time at all. Moontide, blazebourne, cloudrange. They r almost everywhere. Wish i wouldve spent more gems to keep up. I did over 600 and didnt get any of them. It will be interesting in the coming months.
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

Quote Originally Posted by michwlvrins View Post
    Just yesterday in the arena i got beat 3 times by players. None was maxed but all had the new epic armors or the all element armors. They were all lower than 100. 1 was around lvl 60. I worked long and hard (not being dirty lol) to get where i am and now with these armors it takes people no time at all. Moontide, blazebourne, cloudrange. They r almost everywhere. Wish i wouldve spent more gems to keep up. I did over 600 and didnt get any of them. It will be interesting in the coming months.
    If you're being beaten eveb by a level 60 player that probably means one of two things. Either the level 60 has been spending gems to build up all his armors as quick as possible, or your armors aren't really that up to standard, unless it was just an unlucky battle where all his armors were strong against yours.

As stated above, it's all about stat inflation. Gree can't keep on creating new armors with the same average stats. If not everyone is going to be on equal footing.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

how did a level 60ish player beat you? even if said opponent was wearing a screaming 5*+ line up, the stats difference shouldnt be that big a gap (pls correct me if im wrong though). coz i remember when i was still a freshly minted lvl100ish,still proudly wearing my Big Four gear (admittedly,there wasnt any 5* that time yet), but i was swatting 80-90ish opponents wearing that times "elite" gears. lucky draw of the element perhaps?

unless of course you're sporting a maxed WaveCharmer and Riverstone.. then yeah, they'd definitely chew you up.

P.S.
    that Cloudrange is a beast!! me want one T_T
    IGN: WarChicken
    Level : 1xx
    Code : XBC BBH FXP
    Guild : All Legends

Helpful Links! Check Them Out!
    Radlonghammer's Newbie Guide

Radlonghammer's Epic Boss Guide

Fuzing Armors Results

600RR's FAQ Breakdown

Quote Originally Posted by WarChicken View Post
    how did a level 60ish player beat you? even if said opponent was wearing a screaming 5*+ line up, the stats difference shouldnt be that big a gap (pls correct me if im wrong though). coz i remember when i was still a freshly minted lvl100ish,still proudly wearing my Big Four gear (admittedly,there wasnt any 5* that time yet), but i was swatting 80-90ish opponents wearing that times "elite" gears. lucky draw of the element perhaps?

unless of course you're sporting a maxed WaveCharmer and Riverstone.. then yeah, they'd definitely chew you up.

P.S.
    that Cloudrange is a beast!! me want one T_T
    You and me both.

The blazebourne is a beast to for being a mono element. As far as him beating me, it seems my profile is also one that misses a LOT. I got bored once on a sunday and counted. Out of 100, i was missing 41% of the time to my oppenents 9%. It seems it goes up the further your double down goes and my streak. My armor is good. I was wearing aegis, boreas, and guardian at the time.

Aegis of the dragon maxed
    Guardians battlegear 63
    Boreas 61
    Eurus 59
    Pyromancer 62
    Working on combustion+, assassin+, aegis of the fallen+.
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

I have people in my guild who r level 40-50 who r competing with the best of them.
    Lol, no they aren't.

You and me both.

The blazebourne is a beast to for being a mono element. As far as him beating me, it seems my profile is also one that misses a LOT. I got bored once on a sunday and counted. Out of 100, i was missing 41% of the time to my oppenents 9%. It seems it goes up the further your double down goes and my streak. My armor is good. I was wearing aegis, boreas, and guardian at the time.

Guardians battlegear 63
    Boreas 61
    Eurus 59
    Pyromancer 62
    Actually your armor would need some serious improvements if you're a level 100 with only these armors to be honest.
    Knights and Dragons iOS.
    Guild: Rainbow Room
    Main knight's named Aiden.

My friend's list is currently full, i won't be able to accept new players at the moment.

Cheers, my fellow knights!

Quote Originally Posted by deathexe View Post
    Actually your armor would need some serious improvements if you're a level 100 with only these armors to be honest.
    I seem to do ok. Ive beaten quite a few of your guys.
    K & D XBC-CVY-PWW
    ⬆️⬆️⬇️⬇️⬅️➡️⬅️➡️🅱🅰START

I seem to do ok. Ive beaten quite a few of your guys.
    I think he just means that you could have more options, and more maxed. The more maxed armors you have, the more bosses you can beat, thus getting more of the +versions, with better stats.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

You and me both.

Guardians battlegear 63
    Boreas 61
    Eurus 59
    Pyromancer 62
    I hope ur boreas eurus and pyro are +, if not they are just waste of gold and ep
    IGN: Thatzme
    Guild: The Rainbow Room - Last Hurrah